starting strength gym
Page 1493 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4939931393144314831491149214931494149515031543159319932493 ... LastLast
Results 14,921 to 14,930 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gillenwater View Post
    Shiva, Dr. Kory and the FLCCC are advocates of Ivermectin for prophylaxis. They've gone as far as saying that they believe it could have prevented this situation from becoming a pandemic (reference Dark Horse and Rogan podcast episodes).

Prophylaxis protocol aka I-MASK+
    I-MASK+ Protocol | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
    Oh I know - I’m saying this is a positive result for FLCCC and drug repurposing, despite the ivermectin finding.

Ivermectin is cheap and safe, so it could lower the overall disease burden as a large-scale public health intervention. But, as an individual, you can’t be confident it’ll keep you out of the hospital. Fluvoxamine isn’t at Tractor Supply, but it’s been off patent for 20 years. This study seems to vindicate its inclusion in FLCCC’s outpatient protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by MashedTaters View Post
    This video (6 min.) of Dr. Daniel Stock has been posted here.

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021...-covid-n423866

However, here is a rebuttal. Perhaps someone with a medical, virology, immunology, epidemiology background can comment.

Addressing Dr. Daniel Stock’s Claims — Deplatform Disease
    From this rebuttal:

Certainly, the data merit masking for the vaccinated out of an abundance of caution (frankly in the face of a surge it shouldn’t take much to recommend universal masking), and we should avail ourselves of every tool we have to reduce incidence in the face of a surge by the delta variant, but no data presently exists giving a death knell for vaccines’ ability to reduce transmission of SARS-CoV-2.
    Why? What in the fuck is the point of this? These fools all proceed from the same premise. What would have happened had we all just behaved normally, like we have for thousands of years? What would have happened had we used the repurposed tools at our disposal, instead of waiting for new "vaccines"? Are intact economies and families and mental health now unaffordable luxuries in the face of a disease with a 99.97% survival rate? So the Stock guy made some mistakes, but this guy thinks that shooting him down in flames validates the chaos we're in as a result of his bullshit approach to this situation?

Quote Originally Posted by David Kirkham View Post
    Not sure what you are saying here. I have read the thread from the beginning. In fact, I pretty much talk to Rip every day about it and have since the beginning of the thread--actually I've been talking to him about these types of things for literally years.

The article with the “Rove” quote strongly suggests it was a fraudulent story and goes on to discussing political illusion in a balanced way.

What if Karl Rove was right about the reality-based community? | The Week

Someone above you in the thread stressed the importance of the quote so I figured you were too. Your reactions seemed over the top given the quote was fake. Anyway I wasn’t picking a fight, just shorthand for flagging bs. I now understand you were responding to the entire post and not the quote. My bad.

In any case the article is very long and moderately interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    To be fair, the strength of these vaccines is in preventing hospitalisation.
    This is key, and it's not unique to these vaccines. Other vaccines we commonly use do not prevent infection/colonization.

More and more pro-vaccine doctors are now stating vaccines don't protect again covid transmission.
    The data I've seen so far do not support this conclusion despite the way it's been reported in the media. I've not seen data that addresses transmission.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    The article with the “Rove” quote strongly suggests it was a fraudulent story and goes on to discussing political illusion in a balanced way.

Someone above you in the thread stressed the importance of the quote so I figured you were too. Your reactions seemed over the top given the quote was fake. Anyway I wasn’t picking a fight, just shorthand for flagging bs. I now understand you were responding to the entire post and not the quote. My bad.

In any case the article is very long and moderately interesting.
    No harm no foul. I should have been clearer. Internet communication is challenging, at best.

Rip and I are constantly wondering how bad it will get. In one of our latest conversations I mentioned, "Rip, I think this is worse than even you or I think it is--and that's pretty bad." Rip replied, "I think you are right." Last year's conspiracy theories were simply spoiler alerts.

Inflation is FAR worse than anyone is admitting. Ask any business owner. My costs go up every day. I have never seen inflation like this. I used to pay $7,000 for a container from my factory in Poland. My last quote was $25,000. I have a customer with 2,000 (that's not a typo--2,000) containers on the water right now at $22,000 each from China. He used to pay $4,000. I have many vendors that will not quote in advance anymore. Months ago I had three separate vendors require a 50% deposit to get in line and all three refused to tell me when they would fill the order--I paid the deposits anyway. One order was filled in a few weeks; one order was finally filled today; and one has not been filled yet and they still don't know when they can fill it. Each one of those orders was over $10,000.

Rims are out until January--if the rim manufacturer can get the steel. They have been waiting for months for steel. I hesitated a week and the price on carpet went up $1,200 in a week! I gave up and bought 400 yards on the spot. I cleaned out the US supply of that carpet because I can't deliver a car without carpet. McDonalds can't get straws or bags (an exec is a customer of mine). Everyone who can is buying everything in sight.

I raised my prices by 50% (I had to) and sales sped up. Think about that. Everyone is trying to convert cash into hard assets.

The fact is, no one knows what is going on. All we know is it isn't good. This is madness and we are headed for a cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by dbm77 View Post
    Just heard on a radio program from a pHD physicist that the reason more blacks were affected by the coronavirus was because black people have the most receptors for the viruses, followed next by asians, then whites, and finally, with the least ethnic receptor site Jews.
    Which ethnic group amongst the Jews was he referring to?

I am sure Klaus Schwab would be happy with this initiative

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    In this relatively large RCT studying repurposed drugs, ivermectin doesn't seem effective, but fluvoxamine does. FLCCC has been advocating the latter, though not as a preventative.
    I heard Dr Been say yesterday in one of his lectures that he finished with the studies months ago. His logic is that coupled with the positive studies that he has learned, his anecdotal evidence with his real life patients proves beyond a doubt that it works. He sees in real life that his patients don't get sick and are manageable and don't get long haul symptoms either. So for him it's just a waste of time to go through them.

Oh I know - I’m saying this is a positive result for FLCCC and drug repurposing, despite the ivermectin finding.

Ivermectin is cheap and safe, so it could lower the overall disease burden as a large-scale public health intervention. But, as an individual, you can’t be confident it’ll keep you out of the hospital. Fluvoxamine isn’t at Tractor Supply, but it’s been off patent for 20 years. This study seems to vindicate its inclusion in FLCCC’s outpatient protocol.
    Fluvoxomine as a side benefit will probably help with the anxiety that many of the people have. I don't know if the studies have looked into this element, But I wouldn't be surprised if psychological and stress status effects recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post

Your reactions seemed over the top given the quote was fake.
    The article says:
    It's a quote that's been widely attributed to Rove, though the man himself has strenuously denied it. So maybe Rove didn't say the words. But unless the author of the essay in which it appeared, Ron Suskind, made it up out of whole cloth, someone in the Bush White House said it. And that is the person who haunts me.
    that's why I said "some attribute to Carl Rove". The article doesn't claim that it is fake, does it? It just says Carl Rove denies he said it....as he should.

Anyway, the quote stuck with me over the years. Through that lens...painful as it may be....all the illogical chaos suddenly lines up into perfect order. That lens corrected my delusions regarding the nature of Power and those who seek it.

My doctor advised stocking up the medicine cabinet and to start the prescribed meds the FIRST DAY any of us suspected covid. The meds I have are: Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Fluvoxamine, Mirtazapine (to help with side effects of Fluvoxamine), Colchicine, Amantadine, an inhaler and maybe a couple others I can't remember. Ivermectin is also prescribed as prophylaxis if we want.

Both Ivermectin and Fluvoxamine are important. From my doctor:
    In my own practice there is a very clear difference in outcomes pre and
    post fluvoxamine for acute COVID, before fluvoxamine I was using
    ivermectin alone and I had 10% of patients end up hospitalized (they
    did usually come late in the course), also some would go on to worsen
    and some would develop long COVID - After adding fluvoxamine this has
    stopped - no worsening, no hospitalizations and no long COVID.
    :
    :
    Fluvoxamine is an old psychiatric drug that blocks the cytokine storm
    from COVID-19 in the brain and body by its action on the Sigma 1
    receptor - this is helpful because Ivermectin does not work in the
    brain where much of the damage can occur, especially with long COVID. A
    number of studies and case series on Fluvoxamine showing 100% efficacy
    in preventing hospitalization with COVID-19 as well as long COVID
    symptoms beyond 2 weeks.
    It doesn't cost much to hire one of these very experienced MDs online, and mine explained in writing every med in great detail....when it's needed, why, how much, and what it does. Other than the optional Colchicine, the meds are inexpensive. The above info is from many months ago, so my Dr probably has changed his protocol. They are all learning from each other and sharing info.

Pro Tip: DO NOT attempt to fill your prescription at a big corporate pharmacy. Go to a locally owned smaller pharmacy that isn't too stuck in the left/right paradigm.

It took me way too many days to get the meds. I would have been past day 5 if I had been sick. Early treatment is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    To be fair, the strength of these vaccines is in preventing hospitalisation.
    The vaccines that were 96 percent effective at preventing disease contraction are now really effective at preventing hospitalization. Talk about repurposing.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Which ethnic group amongst the Jews was he referring to?

I am sure Klaus Schwab would be happy with this initiative

I heard Dr Been say yesterday in one of his lectures that he finished with the studies months ago. His logic is that coupled with the positive studies that he has learned, his anecdotal evidence with his real life patients proves beyond a doubt that it works. He sees in real life that his patients don't get sick and are manageable and don't get long haul symptoms either. So for him it's just a waste of time to go through them.

Fluvoxomine as a side benefit will probably help with the anxiety that many of the people have. I don't know if the studies have looked into this element, But I wouldn't be surprised if psychological and stress status effects recovery.

All of them. The dark-skinned and the lighter-skinned ones, and the descendants ones my grandfather liberated from a concentration camp in Germany in 1945. Take your pick.

Not sure what Klaus Schwab has to do with a study about how different people are more or less susceptible to Covid-19, as if that is some random fact that has ABSOLUTELY NO bearing on what situation we are in, unless you are trying to cast aspersions on me as some sort of Nazi or Hitlerian or German fascist, which I take as a compliment.

starting strength coach development program
    Then there's the Cozy relationship between big Pharma and the FDA, as well as CDC AND NIH.

Everyone knows its a crime for Big Pharma to outright bribe the FDA to fast track and approve drugs, although cases of soft bribes have happened in the past......you know, top Pharma people wineing and dining FDA administrators and their spouses in posh locales to "show them the data" and such shit...but the real way is Big Parma makes it known that they want to hire ex-FDA administrators, scientists , and researchers or other government types who know the inside scoop on how to get drugs approved by the FDA, how to collect and present the data to avoid snags,etc. , and knowing the cast of people, who to talk to for what to keep the approval process moving. They want to hire people who know how to get drugs approved....so they let these people know that after toiling around for a decade or so at these government agencies , real cushy jobs, making double their salaries ,await them for their later years at top pharmaceutical companies...but these offers will exist mostly for the people who "play ball and were their friends" while on the goverment side of the fence...not someone who broke their balls constantly and made their lives miserable....someone who insists that Phase 2 trials be redone because there were data leaks or some guy left his data out on his desk instead of locking it up per protocol when he took the family on vacation 2 weeks....no, no, no, these "trouble makers " have no such golden parachute awaiting them.....they may keep their jobs and advance at the FDA , you know the 100 G job with bennies, not shabby but no where near his colleagues making triple that, with all expense paid vacations...but even his boss doesnt sometimes want totally honest Jimmy Stewart types employeees who just might ruin the boss' chances of a bright future...so theres incentive to help the pharma companies have a smooth approval process.

And we didnt even touch on lobbying by big Pharma..I mean I literally heard Johnson and Johnson got their vaccine approved on the day that a Judge implicated them in the opioid lawsiuts to the tune of biliions...what a happy coicidence their company was slaughtered and resurrected practically the same day