starting strength gym
Page 1494 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4949941394144414841492149314941495149615041544159419942494 ... LastLast
Results 14,931 to 14,940 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post

Notes to make this as effective as possible: most chains will throw away frozen items or meat already in a cart, so if you load up on that kind of stuff, it will be a full loss on the store.
    Wasting good meat like that is fucking sacrilege. Terrible idea.

Had the pleasure of visiting someone in the ER today at south Austin. Let me first say that healthcare workers right now think they’re king of the fucking castle and they are the authority. I am a pretty agreeable person, but what I encountered today was fucking ugly. They OWN you in there.

Secondly, it was busy but it wasn’t anywhere near what the news is reporting. The nurses aren’t moving too fast and they aren’t unenergetic. Quite the opposite actually. They seem to be having a blast bossing people around. From the time i stepped in the door it took me leas than 5 minutes to sign in and be seated.

Finally and most importantly. I listened to check-in after check-in and there were a lot of young people, mostly Hispanic males (fits the demographics in the area) coming in with these exact quotes:

“I have a bit if a sore throat”
    or “I'm feeling a little light headed”
    and “my chest kinda hurts a little.”

THESE PEOPLE ARE IN THE FUCKING EMERGENCY ROOM FOR BASIC ASS SYMPTOMS.

Where is the public announcement to stay home unless you’re pretty fucked up? Why don't they advise people to take zinc, vitamin D, vitamin C, gargle with mouthwash twice a day and maybe eat some fucking delicious horsey paste? Instead all you hear from the media is “HOSPITALS ARE OVERWHELMED” nonsense. It’s a bunch of kids coming in to try and test positive for covid so they can get a paid vacation. These people don’t need to be in The fucking hospital, they need to be told to stop being a pussy and go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yeah, wal, we're real sorry about that. You should have moved when they took your guns. Should have indicated a problem coming along.
    So are we, anyhow where could we move to when you live on an Island? We don't have a Canada to the north or a Mexico to the south.

This type of enemy is not fought with AR-15's. They are are after your soul and mind as you well know. It is a different type of warfare, you need a different type of weapon.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Eph 6v12

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Your compliance will be rewarded. Hail Hydra.
    Hydra, have you been reading the book of Revelation?

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. Rev 13v3. Yes the world will certainly hail the Hydra, but after the head will be crushed.

Profesor Retsef Levi released his findings a few weeks ago. I have been waiting for the translation to post it here.

Israel Sees ‘Concerning’ Surge in Cardiac Arrest And Heart Attack Emergency Calls Among Young People

Prof. Retsef Levi 27072021 - MDA Emergency calls (2021): Increase in Cardiac arrests & Heart attacks - YouTube

I used Info-Wars because no other news outlet is covering these important findings.

A little bit about Pr. Retsef Levi
    Retsef Levi | MIT Sloan
    Prof. Retsef Levi | ILP
    Retsef Levi‬ - ‪Google Scholar

Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    To be fair, the strength of these vaccines is in preventing hospitalisation.

More and more pro-vaccine doctors are now stating vaccines don't protect again covid transmission.
    https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status...92860619481098

And this is just for symptomatic infection. If we include asymptomatic infection, it will be even lower.
    To be even more fair, those people who went and read the fine print late last year were saying this.

I’m fucking tired of doctors. And school teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    So are we, anyhow where could we move to when you live on an Island? We don't have a Canada to the north or a Mexico to the south.

This type of enemy is not fought with AR-15's. They are are after your soul and mind as you well know. It is a different type of warfare, you need a different type of weapon.
    Then gird yourself with the Armor of the Lord. But if you first kill the enemy with an AR-15, they tend to leave your soul and mind alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I’m fucking tired of doctors. And school teachers.
    I heard, second hand, about several teachers who are anti vaccine but pro mask. They don’t want to get vaccinated, but they are afraid of the bug and afraid that the kids will infect them, so they are insisting the kids wear masks.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Hydra, have you been reading the book of Revelation?

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. Rev 13v3. Yes the world will certainly hail the Hydra, but after the head will be crushed.
    Not for years, I'm a big Marvel fan. But it doesn't matter where you get your particular inspiration for standing your moral ground- the point is, rather, that you have to have one. Non-compliance is always so costly that you have to believe in it in your heart, it has to be part of your character or it will be too high a cost.

And some of you guys are worried that the cops will come for your guns.

Police Work in 2021: When You Don't Arrest Anyone, No One Gets Hurt – PJ Media

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Wasting good meat like that is fucking sacrilege. Terrible idea.
    I sense a protein joke here, but waging war on your own citizens is the terrible idea.

If you happen to be in San Francisco, I think it's legally safer right now to just steal the meat than get caught without a mask.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    The data I've seen so far do not support this conclusion despite the way it's been reported in the media. I've not seen data that addresses transmission.
    Then you haven’t seen the popsci end of Nature, nor the underlying reports.