starting strength gym
Page 1500 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 50010001400145014901498149915001501150215101550160020002500 ... LastLast
Results 14,991 to 15,000 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    I don't find the idea that these infectios are actually bacterial infections rather than SARS-CoV-2 infections all that plausible. However there is evidence that confections and secondary infections are associated with poorer outcome. Given the well-known association of other respiratory viruses with secondary infections, I assume that this is something that clinicians are watching out for, but I can't say for sure.
    I remember hearing Pierre Korry discuss something of this nature in one of his FLCCC interviews. My issue is more the hyper-fixation on covid might cause a certain cohort of doctors to not investigate further regarding the possibility of coinfection. That they might just follow the current covid guidelines which to my basic knowledge is not much, and to not bother investigating further. Would I be overreacting with such an assumption?

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post

Vietnam 2 is way more of a disaster than Vietnam 1. At least in Vietnam 1 they didn't get all our neat military vehicles and equipment when we bailed.
    I was referring to the similarities to the “Pandemic.” But to your point, yes, that’s a lot of our tax dollars that we left for them. Kind of funny how our politicians at home are worried so much about “weapons of war” in the hands of citizens and then leave actual weapons of war laying around in foreign countries for anyone to come scoop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I think the state government is in a legal conundrum here. A reasonable court challenge would probably annul the soldiers on the streets thing.
    I don't believe so as Military have been used before in civil emergencies, they only questionin this case. Arrests and fines are still applied by the police. Funny thing about lockdowns they leave enough loopholes so that folk can continue to spread the fun outside the quarantine area which then requires a greater and tougher lockdown, or am I being cynical?

Boy, 15, dies in Sydney hospital after contracting pneumococcal meningitis and COVID-19 - ABC News

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Given the well-known association of other respiratory viruses with secondary infections, I assume that this is something that clinicians are watching out for, but I can't say for sure.
    I just want to clarify that Pierre Korry was talking about "Organising Pneumonia".
    SARS-CoV-2 organising pneumonia: ‘Has there been a widespread failure to identify and treat this prevalent condition in COVID-19?’ | BMJ Open Respiratory Research
    SARS-CoV-2 organising pneumonia: ‘Has there been a widespread failure to identify and treat this prevalent condition in COVID-19?’
    "Abstract:
    Reviews of COVID-19 CT imaging along with postmortem lung biopsies and autopsies indicate that the majority of patients with COVID-19 pulmonary involvement have secondary organising pneumonia (OP) or its histological variant, acute fibrinous and organising pneumonia, both well-known complications of viral infections. Further, many publications on COVID-19 have debated the puzzling clinical characteristics of ‘silent hypoxemia’, ‘happy hypoxemics’ and ‘atypical ARDS’, all features consistent with OP."

The narrative that the Taliban won in Afghanistan is ridiculous. They "won" for two reasons: 1) George Bush hauled back on the reins in the 2000s and 2) They could come and go from Pakistan as they pleased. The "graveyard of armies" thing is bullshit for modern technology and logistics chains. In fact, Afghanistan was almost entirely taken through the efforts of the Special Forces and the Coalition of Northern Tribes.

The government of Afghanistan was never going to last because Afghans aren't, by and large, worth a shit. Sure, there are some dedicated and talented individuals, but centuries of war, poverty and tyranny did a lot to kill as many of them off as possible and suppress the development of the population as a whole. Just look up statistics on how important proper nutrition is to a child's mental and physical development. We should've fed them and taught them for 20 years. We've have two whole generations with another on deck of smarter, stronger and more informed Afghans.

But we just muddled around.

Mickleham quarantine camp construction under way, says Victorian government[/QUOTE]

Looks really nice and inviting, this will become our holiday destination of choice

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I remember hearing Pierre Korry discuss something of this nature in one of his FLCCC interviews. My issue is more the hyper-fixation on covid might cause a certain cohort of doctors to not investigate further regarding the possibility of coinfection. That they might just follow the current covid guidelines which to my basic knowledge is not much, and to not bother investigating further. Would I be overreacting with such an assumption?
    Related? A 15-Year-Old Sydney Boy Died After Contracting COVID-19 & Meningitis

A Covid death. Evil bastards.

Another good one from Anthony Colpo (never an ad or pop-up)

Yet Another Vaxxxine Failure: 74% of Recent Massachusetts COVID-19 Cases Were in Fully ‘Vaccinated’ People

Yet Another Vaxxxine Failure: 74% of Recent Massachusetts COVID-19 Cases Were in Fully ‘Vaccinated’ People – Anthony Colpo

Looks really nice and inviting, this will become our holiday destination of choice[/QUOTE]

And just announced to top it all off, all playgrounds closed in Victoria and curfew announced from today

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    There is likely a spectrum among clinicians with some overdoing early treatment with antibiotics to avoid any possibility of secondary infection, some not looking hard enough for confections and secondary infections, and the rest falling somewhere in between. I dont know how big this problem might be.

just want to clarify that Pierre Korry was talking about "Organising Pneumonia".
    SARS-CoV-2 organising pneumonia: ‘Has there been a widespread failure to identify and treat this prevalent condition in COVID-19?’ | BMJ Open Respiratory Research
    This is a different type of lung disease from a secondary bacterial pneumonia. This is a host reaction to lung injury, rather than a secondary pneumonia caused by a bacteria that is able to establish itself because of the damage done by the virus. I dont know much about this type of reaction.