starting strength gym
Page 1507 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 50710071407145714971505150615071508150915171557160720072507 ... LastLast
Results 15,061 to 15,070 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbc91 View Post
    The righteous rulers of Afghanistan have been restored after forcing the American imperialist dogs and their Zionist pig overlords into a humiliating retreat. Praise be unto Allah and his glorious prophet Mohammed.
    I got an idea: how about you take a graven image of the Prophet Mohammed, fold it until it's all corners, and stick it up your Moslem ass. But only if you're serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Wonder what ABC7 LA thinks about the Proud Boys? Fucking media scum. Every piece an editorial.

Dave is not a boomer. But it appears that once you join the military, anything you're ordered to do is, by definition, okay. The rest of us have been watching this Afghanistan shit for 20 years, and the only purpose we could see for it was as a test-bed/laboratory for Military/Industrial Complex products, which is irrelevant now since the Number One Concern of the DOD is climate change and the Number Two Concern appears to be what soldiers do with their teetees.

Dave is a good man, but I don't expect him or anyone who left blood on the ground over there to embrace the uselessness of their efforts very quickly. Too much to ask.

I am embarrassed for this country beyond my ability to describe it. We are a nation of stupid cowards, and we cannot remain sovereign much longer.
    I appreciate it, Rip. I don't get Satch's infatuation with trying to call me a boomer. I'm 36. It's bizarre.

A point of clarification: I'm not talking about supporting conventional forces being deployed there. I never supported conventional forces in the theater. I worked with the community built to go bump in the night, and they were more than adequate to win the fight on the ground. They did. We didn't need conventional forces beyond close air support and some logistics regionally. In fact, we re-geared all of our conventional forces for occupation and severely limited them in their primary role: conventional near-peer warfare. Eastern Europe in the 80s shit.

Isolationism doesn't work either. The Middle East and Southern Asia is a mud hole that, whether you like it or not, needs to be stomped out occasionally. So stomp it out quickly and go home. Reference the Barbary Pirates wars. I'm not into nation or democracy building, either. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

I'm also not mad about the past. I saw this coming from years ago. I'm furious about the future. It looks like we were both right yesterday, Rip. China is already threatening war with us today if we don't completely pull out of Taiwan. I'm tired of us being right. I'm also tired of the hurr-durr Isolationist libertarians thinking you can stick your heads in the sand and everything will be fine. Do that, and the Serpent (Islam) or Dragon (China) WILL swallow the world. And I put my money on China because they're not afraid, at all, to actually turn the Middle East into a glass parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I got an idea: how about you take a graven image of the Prophet Mohammed, fold it until it's all corners, and stick it up your Moslem ass. But only if you're serious.
    Blasphemy against the glorious prophet is punishable by death. Keep this up and I will put a jihad on you. Consider this your final warning.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    In Blackhawk Down, someone asks “Why do you do it?” Hoot’s answer “For the next guy.”

Not futile.

(Rowe, does that ring true?)
    Yes. A long time ago, I drew a distinction between serving my country and serving my government. Which is why I quit my last job when it was clear that the military at the department level was no longer serving the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Roterhals View Post
    The Delta Variant and Beyond: Learning to Live With Covid - WSJ

From this weekends Wall Street fucking Journal, not Newsweek, Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, CNN, etc. Yet another example of what we are up against. Some examples:
    "It will make sense to limit travel between areas with differing levels of spread"
    ""vaccine passports will inevitably be necessary"
    "we as individuals are not the sole masters of our destinies and that what we can do safely depends on what we do effectively as a society"
    "periodic boosters for years to come" and on and on and on.

The author was a former CDC director. The fucker's truly a goddamn psychopath.
    Americans in 5 years - it's a meme on gab

Watched a Revolutionary War "movie" last night entitled "All for Liberty". It's more like an educational reenactment that you might see at a historical site. It was "not available in this region" on Amazon. But, it's there now: Amazon: All for Liberty

You can watch it for free on Youtube: All For Liberty (2009) | Full Movie | Bettina Beard | Delfloria Brown | Halle Brown - YouTube

It portrays the Revolutionary War from a different perspective: it was a War between neighbors.

The "Tory" neighbors quit once they saw their Freedom fighting neighbors would never quit.

Today in the US, Muskets / violence are replaced with words and compliance / non-compliance, but everything else is the same.

Blasphemy against the glorious prophet is punishable by death. Keep this up and I will put a jihad on you. Consider this your final warning.
    3118 Buchanan St. Wichita Falls Texas. See you there.

The last time some jihadis went after Texans who were making fun of their religion, it did not go well for them.

starting strength coach development program
    Gonna need some help coach. Stay strong.
    please post.
    https://drjohnpage.com