starting strength gym
Page 1508 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 50810081408145814981506150715081509151015181558160820082508 ... LastLast
Results 15,071 to 15,080 of 30197

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    3118 Buchanan St. Wichita Falls Texas. See you there.
    Will you be serving any of that Texas Cafe style food at this gathering? It has to be halal or I am not coming, well I can't come actually as we are in hajr sihi (حجر صحي )

Quote Originally Posted by Fbc91 View Post
    Blasphemy against the glorious prophet is punishable by death. Keep this up and I will put a jihad on you. Consider this your final warning.
    Team America: World Police | "Put a Jihad on you" - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Seems on point with what I know (stale as it may be). Nearly exactly the same as when we turned our backs on South Vietnam, and the communists fell amongst them like wild dogs. I wonder who was president for that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    The article is not bad, considering that it is based on dodgy Israel government data. The vaccine hysteria is getting as annoying as the lockdown and mask cults. My favorite part though is this:
    By the way, earlier reports on vaccinated cases at Israeli hospitals when there were 152 hospitalized breakthrough infections showed that a full 40% of these cases were immunocompromised, and 96% had co-morbidities including hypertension (71%), diabetes (48%), congestive heart failure (27%), chronic kidney and lung diseases (24% each), dementia (19%) and cancer (24%). Thus, there have been virtually no serious breakthrough Delta infections in Israel for individuals without significant pre-existing conditions.
    Shout out to the first several "waves" of Covid among individuals without significant pre-existing conditions.

I don’t think Afghanistan is a complete failure. We planted the seed we needed too. I feel sorry for the folks (women, lower class Afghans) who will suffer the most initially. One way to combat China that I think we are kinda doing is to change the goal post. Skyscrapers, markets, malls, not cool anymore… climate change is the new thing.

EPISODE 228: A SEA OF LIES is a brilliant episode
    The HighWire | Watch

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Isolationism doesn't work either. The Middle East and Southern Asia is a mud hole that, whether you like it or not, needs to be stomped out occasionally. So stomp it out quickly and go home. Reference the Barbary Pirates wars. I'm not into nation or democracy building, either. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
    Replace "middle east and southern asia" above statement with "Washington and all associated agencies & NGOs" in your statement above.

How did China become so powerful? Who moved our factories to southeast asia? Who gave them all the technology? Wasn't this a matter of national security?

Who is the real threat? Why aren't the agencies policing this threat right here? From my perspective, it looks like lots of "pretending to fail" and "eyes wide shut".

This is why many people are so sick of our Military getting into other peoples' business. If you really want to do that, then we can point you towards some people whose business needs to be policed.

It's not isolationism. It's being realistic about who actually creates, fuels and fans the foreign threats that concern you.