starting strength gym
Page 1514 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 51410141414146415041512151315141515151615241564161420142514 ... LastLast
Results 15,131 to 15,140 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Per Goldman, dabbling with a Post-American world:

We Are Perilously Close to a Post-American World – PJ Media
    Remember the photo of Obama on the Tarmac carrying the book entitled "The Post-American World" by Fareek Zakaria?

Perhaps Biden is Obama's alter-ego and this really is Obama's 3rd term. Unfinished business being accomplished now?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    We should confiscate university endowments and cancel far more than that. This is the treatment "too big too fail" corporations have gotten, so why not the retards who got conned out of 100k for a completely worthless "education"? They are never going to pay it anyway. Even better, cancel them on a value scale. All worthless "humanities" degrees get 100% of their debt cancelled, with the percentage lowering as you move towards valuable degrees like engineering. That is one way you could kill those worthless indoctrination fields.
    I've said many times, I'm all in favor of student loan forgiveness if the money is instead extracted back from the colleges.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Remember the photo of Obama on the Tarmac carrying the book entitled "The Post-American World" by Fareek Zakaria?

Perhaps Biden is Obama's alter-ego and this really is Obama's 3rd term. Unfinished business being accomplished now?
    My imagination says Obama walks to the Whitehouse every day for lunch.

Not an insurrection. Oops.

https://archive.ph/6a2Cx

Of course this is obvious given that the entirety of Congress isn't dead.

If there is ever a time I thought youth was more important than age/wisdom would be watching the scenes from Afghanistan. The young seem to have the naive mindset that is needed to be out in the streets waving flags and pushing back. I am suddenly rooting for this country and its people. The women are also too pretty to be put behind some cloth.

In anticipation of more forceful compliance in the fall, I'm thinking of some guerilla tactics for round two. I'm not going to resort to this until walking in maskless becomes impossible again, but here is my idea:

1. Load up cart with stuff you need and are willing to pay for with a mask on. (this can be escalated to stuff you don't need if you find a 100% enforcement store)
    2. Go to checkout and take mask off.
    3. Refuse to checkout if they make you put the mask on.
    4. If they don't submit to your demand, leave all you stuff, preferably already loaded onto the conveyor belt.

Yes, this is being an asshole to the employees who have to clean up your shit, but that's the whole point. If we huff and puff about possibility of shooting war, but cringe at a poor employee having some extra shelves to stock, we obviously aren't thinking very clearly.

Notes to make this as effective as possible: most chains will throw away frozen items or meat already in a cart, so if you load up on that kind of stuff, it will be a full loss on the store.

Of course, your end of the deal is that you have to be willing to pay if they let you checkout maskless. Therefore this tactic is best for hyper-compliant stores in hyper-compliant areas. Something like a Whole Foods in a shitlib suburban hotspot is perfect. Those places simply aren't going to let you check out once compliance psychology comes back. I would probe a couple of times with stuff I actually need, and if they force 100% compliance I would escalate to more expensive frozen and raw meat items.

It's time to really put some sand in their gears. Look for things to exploit. If anyone has similar ideas, please share them. If we can get this kind of non-violent resistance to spread like a meme, it will become very difficult for the regime.
    It seems the internet autists are getting in on similar tactics - via Gab.

collaboration punishment.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Not an insurrection. Oops.

https://archive.ph/6a2Cx

Of course this is obvious given that the entirety of Congress isn't dead.
    From Reuters!

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

It seems the internet autists are getting in on similar tactics - via Gab.

collaboration punishment.jpg
    We had an organized food fight in 1979 as a protest for putting speed bumps in the student parking lot.

It sure taught the cleaning staff and cafeteria workers a well deserved lesson.

starting strength coach development program
    This is promising. 1.) Do they manufacture these Robocop cunts, or do actual humans voluntarily behave this way? 2.) Is there talk of secession by the western/northern states? Because it is very clear that southeastern Australia has become a full-blown Fascist state. Seriously, are people locked in their homes in North Korea?

Meanwhile, here in Fascist America, Ashli Babbit's murderer -- who is so innocent that the cunts at Yahoo!!!!!!! will not even type his name (I will. It is Lt. Michael L. Byrd) -- is "exonerated" of all wrongdoing by an "internal investigation. The piece reads like you'd expect:

An Air Force veteran, Babbitt was an ardent supporter of then-President Donald Trump and a follower of QAnon conspiracy theories, which she often shared on social media.

In April, the Justice Department announced it would not bring criminal charges against the officer who fired at Babbitt. A video of Babbitt's killing has been widely circulated, and Trump has spoken out about her death.
    She followed QAnon conspiracy theories, like a devil worshipper -- she obviously needed killing. The officer "fired at" Ashli, only incidentally shooting her precisely in the throat and killing her with one round.