starting strength gym
Page 1515 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 51510151415146515051513151415151516151715251565161520152515 ... LastLast
Results 15,141 to 15,150 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    It sure taught the cleaning staff and cafeteria workers a well deserved lesson.
    I sense one of your vague points, but the comparison is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

She followed QAnon conspiracy theories, like a devil worshipper -- she obviously needed killing. The officer "fired at" Ashli, only incidentally shooting her precisely in the throat and killing her with one round.
    He also had his gun pointing at her for many seconds and then leaned into the shot. Wouldn’t the cop’s case been stronger if he unloaded his clip? Otherwise, this is arguably an assassination. Yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Not an insurrection. Oops.

https://archive.ph/6a2Cx

Of course this is obvious given that the entirety of Congress isn't dead.
    "FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated"

Running through the Pravda interpreter to get the true meaning: Further investigation into the coordinators will reveal our agent provocateurs and crisis actors.

Fox guarding the hen-house?

This is a great piece about the US Military in 2021: Afghanistan proves failed generals no longer care about winning

Further: Biden's Bungle: U.S. General Tells British Special Forces Commander in Kabul to Stop Rescuing Your Citizens – PJ Media

According to the Washington Examiner’s Tom Rogan, British special forces have been making heroic efforts to rescue not only British citizens but Americans as well. But the commanding general of the 82nd Airborne Division has told the British commander of their special forces to cease operations outside the airport perimeter. Apparently, it was making the U.S. military look bad.

I understand that the commanding general of the 82nd Airborne Division has told the commander of the British special forces at the Kabul airport to cease operations beyond the airport perimeter.

Maj. Gen. Christopher Donahue has told his British Army counterpart, a high-ranking field-grade officer of the British army’s 22nd Special Air Service Regiment, that British operations were embarrassing the United States military in the absence of similar U.S. military operations, according to multiple military sources. I understand that the British officer firmly rejected the request.

Rogan says the British officer “firmly rejected the request.”
    No American Military Leader Should Ever Say What Lloyd Austin Said | National Review

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I sense one of your vague points, but the comparison is ridiculous.
    I would say my point is fairly direct. In any case, your assessment that the comparison is ridiculous demonstrates that you caught my intention precisely.

Lots of little videos like this one are becoming available. We are fighting back: Why an Obsession with Safety creates Sick Minds and a Sick Society - YouTube

Some interesting observations: My county reinstituted a mask policy again effective Friday at 7 A.M. I’m parked outside the grocery store, waiting for my wife to come out, and watching the passersby.

Roughly 50-60% of them are not complying. The store is not asking them to comply, from what I can tell.

Prior to the last masking mandate being lifted, I’d put compliance at about 95%, with the store actively trying to enforce the policy.

Seems like even the compliant are starting to slowly succumb to the idea that mask mandates are idiocy.

Also, I don’t believe Twitter is entirely useless. I use it on a daily basis to tell my Mayor and the Health Department to go fuck themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    Some interesting observations: My county reinstituted a mask policy again effective Friday at 7 A.M. I’m parked outside the grocery store, waiting for my wife to come out, and watching the passersby.

Roughly 50-60% of them are not complying. The store is not asking them to comply, from what I can tell.

Prior to the last masking mandate being lifted, I’d put compliance at about 95%, with the store actively trying to enforce the policy.

Seems like even the compliant are starting to slowly succumb to the idea that mask mandates are idiocy.
    I mentioned a similar observation earlier in this thread, but here voluntary compliance is near 95%. The big difference is that now no one is yelling at me and most employees are ignoring the fact that I have no mask. We are about three weeks in to the new mandate. Enforcement, both social and corporate, has dropped off a cliff.

starting strength coach development program
    Busy day so far. This is for businesses that treat customers and employees like shit -- we don't actually have to put up with it:

Hospital Perfusionist gives stirring speech against Vaccine mandates… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Let Me Tell You A Story.... in [Market-Ticker]