starting strength gym
Page 1516 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 51610161416146615061514151515161517151815261566161620162516 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,160 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    https://f.hubspotusercontent10.net/h...%20Dossier.pdf
    The Fauci Dossier
    Important points: (cuz it's long)(all bolding is mine)
    The National Institute of Health’s grant AI23946-08 issued to Dr. Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina at
    Chapel Hill (officially classified as affiliated with Dr. Anthony Fauci’s NIAID by at least 2003) began the work on
    synthetically altering the Coronaviridae (the coronavirus family) for the express purpose of general research, pathogenic
    enhancement, detection, manipulation, and potential therapeutic interventions targeting the same. As early as May 21,
    2000, Dr. Baric and UNC sought to patent critical sections of the coronavirus family for their commercial benefit.1

On April 19, 2002 – the Spring before the first SARS outbreak in Asia – Christopher M. Curtis, Boyd Yount, and Ralph
    Baric filed an application for U.S. Patent 7,279,372 for a method of producing recombinant coronavirus. In the first
    public record of the claims, they sought to patent a means of producing, “an infectious, replication defective,
    coronavirus.” This work was supported by the NIH grant referenced above and GM63228.

In short, the U.S. Department
    of Health and Human Services was involved in the funding of amplifying the infectious nature of coronavirus between
    1999 and 2002 before SARS was ever detected in humans.

When they filed their patent application on April 25, 2003 their first claim (and the only one that survived to ultimate
    issuance over the objection of the patent examiner in 2006 and 2007) was the genome for SARS CoV.
    While this patent is clearly illegal under 35 U.S.C. §101, not only did the CDC insist on its granting over non-final and final
    rejections, but they also continued to pay maintenance fees on the patent after the 2013 Supreme Court decision
    confirmed that it was illegal.
    In addition, the CDC patented the detection of SARS CoV using a number of methods including reverse transcription
    polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR). With this patent, they precluded anyone outside of their licensed or conspiring
    interest from legally engaging in independent verification of their claim that they had isolated a virus, that it was a
    causative agent for SARS, or that any therapy could be effective against the reported pathogen.

The Moderna and Pfizer “alleged vaccine” trials have explicitly acknowledged that their gene therapy technology has no
    impact on viral infection or transmission whatsoever and merely conveys to the recipient the capacity to produce an S1
    spike protein endogenously by the introduction of a synthetic mRNA sequence.

In flagrant violation of the NIH moratorium on gain of function research, NIAID and Ralph Baric persisted in
    working with chimeric coronavirus components specifically to amplify the pathogenicity of the biologic material.

By March 2015, both the virulence of the S1 spike protein and the ACE II receptor was known to present a considerable
    risk to human health. NIAID, EcoHealth Alliance and numerous researchers lamented the fact that the public was not
    sufficiently concerned about coronavirus to adequately fund their desired research.11

“Daszak reiterated that, until an infectious disease crisis is very real, present, and at an emergency threshold, it is often
    largely ignored. To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the
    need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine.
    A key driver is the media, and the economics follow
    the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at
    the end of process,
    Daszak stated.”12

Neither the Imperial
    College nor the “independent” Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (principally funded by the Bill and Melinda
    Gates Foundation)19 had any evidence of success in estimating previous burdens from coronavirus but, without
    consultation or peer-review, Dr. Fauci adopted their terrifying estimates as the basis for interventions that are explicitly
    against medical advice.

The imposition of face mask wearing was directly against controlled clinical trial evidence and against the
    written policy in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
    “Face masks should not be worn by healthy individuals to protect themselves from acquiring respiratory
    infection because there is no evidence to suggest that face masks worn by healthy individuals are
    effective in preventing people from becoming ill.”20
    In both the Imperial College and the IHME simulations, quarantines were modeled for the sick, not the healthy

Report from the wild: The MS Free Press is kicking up a storm over the Ivermectin. Supposedly there are "lines at the feed stores with people buying up all the Ivermectin". Bullshit. I had to go to two Tractor Supply stores today to find the Timothy Grass I needed. Neither store was full nor were people lining up for Ivermectin. Supposedly the hospitals are so overwhelmed they are going to have to turn patients away soon. I live in an area with all 3 major hospitals. The ones I see coming for lunch and whatnot seem fine. All the pics online of bruised up medical people from wearing their masks - yeah not a one in real life. I talked to a respiratory guy getting beer when I was and he said he's lost one patient who had diabetes and was 82. The freakouts I am seeing in the media do not in any way match what I'm seeing on the ground. Morgan Freeman is downtown right now filming some movie. None of the "Most radical mayor in the country's" mask and distancing rules are applying to the filming people. This nut job has said he wants to make Jackson the “most radical city on the planet.” He's pushing businesses to keep up the silly rules. Every business is sort of having to decide for themselves what they're gonna do and how far they are gonna push if at all. This whole wad of shit is being directed from the top down and in the most conspicuous way.

Oh look another article and video that attempts to rationalize to the irrational populace.

Surely this one will work!

Quote Originally Posted by gregherman115@yahoo.com View Post
    Oh look another article and video that attempts to rationalize to the irrational populace.

Surely this one will work!
    Greg speaks the true-true. Sometimes I wonder if our engagement with studies and articles providing facts and rationalizations we've been talking about for 15k+ posts aren't simply masturbatory at this point.

Not that I have any better ideas...

There is no doubt that 90% of the population of the planet is willingly participating in a very big and obvious lie, and that facts are irrelevant. But this is what we do to keep ourselves sane.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Remember the photo of Obama on the Tarmac carrying the book entitled "The Post-American World" by Fareek Zakaria?

Perhaps Biden is Obama's alter-ego and this really is Obama's 3rd term. Unfinished business being accomplished now?
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Greg speaks the true-true. Sometimes I wonder if our engagement with studies and articles providing facts and rationalizations we've been talking about for 15k+ posts aren't simply masturbatory at this point.

The curation in this thread is important. Like Briggs’s coronadoom series.

Yeah, but WE are not the problem.. time to start winning hearts and minds somehow.
    Funny how the hearts and minds campaign by the government here is so efficient, but when it comes to other nations, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post

No one does.

It’s helpful, for me, to consider that none of this is new. Human evolution takes a long time. Certainly not decades, centuries, or millennia. In this context what we are witnessing is natural. And, while what is currently happening is ferociously evil , it’s ok for it to have an entertaining component too.

Quote Originally Posted by gregherman115@yahoo.com View Post
    Yeah, but WE are not the problem.. time to start winning hearts and minds somehow.
    Funny how the hearts and minds campaign by the government here is so efficient, but when it comes to other nations, not so much.
    Explain better.