starting strength gym
Page 1518 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 51810181418146815081516151715181519152015281568161820182518 ... LastLast
Results 15,171 to 15,180 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    People's childrens health seems to strike a resounding chord.

Quote Originally Posted by gregherman115@yahoo.com View Post
    I agree with you. I am an advocate of the truth. I value facts. But when your neighbor is responsible for your rights, and they keep pissing them away, perhaps its wise to whisper the truth and shout the things that change your neighbors mind.
    It is also possible that your neighbour might be inspired and actually learn from your conviction. Furthermore, The current youth is in search of adults with a conviction for truth.

People's childrens health seems to strike a resounding chord.
    Good example. People's children are not at risk from COVID-19 -- the data are quite clear -- yet they mask them anyway. Fear is a powerful motivator. How do you penetrate it? What is your plan? This is the last time I'll ask.

Never offered a plan, never had one. Just sick of reading articles about shit we all knew last year.

You're making no sense. We didn't all know it, or we all wouldn't be behaving in this shameful way.

Fair enough.

A great new informative site TRUTH for HEALTH FOUNDATION - Truth for Health Foundation
    President and Chief Executive Officer:
    —Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet, MD
    Chief Medical Advisor:
    —Dr. Peter McCullough, MD, PhD
    Chief Scientific Advisor:
    —Dr. Michael Yeadon, PhD
    and the list continues ABOUT US - Truth for Health Foundation
    FACT SHEETS & POSITIONS - Truth for Health Foundation

This sourced fact sheet is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT https://secureservercdn.net/198.71.2...isks-FINAL.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I have found in a couple of circumstances that if I say to someone "listen to your intuition"
    That's the problem. People have no real intuition or instincts anymore. Comfy lives, warning labels, safe spaces- we've separated people from the consequences of their actions so damn well most people have no innate ability to navigate a situation based on intuition. That feeling when you're in the woods, say in bear country, and the hair pricks up on your neck. That feeling that says danger is close. They don't know that anymore. They've come to rely on corporations and governments to sort that out for them. So now, generations down the line after that started we're stuck with a population that trusts what the "protectors" tell them even if it conflicts with their intuition.

I really, really hate to be this pessimistic but we may have to get knocked back a notch (as a civilization) to recover from this. At the very lease we should probably start systematically destroying some of the safety mechanisms. Let people fuck around and find out. Allow consequences to occur rather than using all our means to stave them off. If we don't we're just gonna get more stupid. People act as though intelligence is going up but is it really? I mean, a few generations ago if you wanted to drive a car you had to actually be prepared to drive a car. Hand crank. Doors hinged at the rear. Imagine the average millennial having to hand crank their Prius to start it. A notable percentage of them can't even change a tire. No wonder they expect people to pick up their college debt.

You know what else I wanna know? Would this virus shit have even been a thing without the advent of antibacterial everything? How much of this kind of shit is because we're no longer in contact with the natural world and all it's germy naturalness? Moms freaking out about hand sanitizing before you hold the baby, pasteurized milk and eggs. I see how we've cultivated psychological susceptibility but how much of this physical susceptibility have we cultivated?

Never offered a plan, never had one. Just sick of reading articles about shit we all knew last year.
    Rewatch this video MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL - YouTube but focus on the solutions offered at 17:04!!!!!!

Another great resource for treatment Physicians/Facilities Offering Early Treatment – C19Protocols

Some interesting articles and actionable items You searched for vaccine - AAPS | Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

FLU SHOT BOMBSHELL

Trump admits to never have received the flu shot and has never received the flu!
    Trump Never Got The Flu Shot But Will Use Military To Jab You

starting strength coach development program
    I found this article interesting, not for what it said, but because it's one of the first main-stream Media to even begin to ask questions.
    Part of it "do children need vaccinating at all, or does a lifetime of encountering build a good immune defence?" the answer "However, he said the argument in children had "already been won" as "40-50% have already been infected and most weren't ill or particularly ill"."

Covid: What’s the best way to top up our immunity? - BBC News