COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1519

starting strength gym
Page 1519 of 1677 FirstFirst ... 519101914191469150915171518151915201521152915691619 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,190 of 16767

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #15181
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    957

    Default

    • starting strength seminar december 2021
    • starting strength seminar february 2022
    • starting strength seminar april 2022
    And now they're taking ivermectin away. Because some people called poison control from taking too much. Never mind there haven't been any deaths and one hospitalization.

  2. #15182
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chiloquin, Or
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I've resorted to ridicule. I ask people why they are afraid of a disease the has a survival rate of 99.98%. That's the CDC's own data. I tell them that I refuse to live my life in fear. Seems to make them mad. They often times realize that I'm telling them they are cowards. The govt's own numbers just don't add up to warrant their draconian mandates. I'm not real popular in my old PC correct neighborhood. Now I live in rural southern Oregon. The county commissioners and sheriff have sent letters to Kate Brown the governor to back off on the mandates and leave it up to the locals as to what they want to do and how to do it. Tilting at windmills but I do admire them for their effort.

  3. #15183
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    464

    Default

    It's been my experience that you generally don't change people's minds by anything you say, do, or present to them. Especially now, the internet allows for people to tuck away into their own tribalistic corners to find support for any idea, sane or insane. Present a troubling argument to someone? They'll just Google a response to it from some part of the internet they agree with. It's not just with COVID. It goes for politics, religion, and any other topic people take seriously, up to and including what one's favorite auto manufacturer, college football team, or strength training program is. Even with people who can think critically about some subjects, these faculties seem masked (no pun intended) when it comes to other topics.

  4. #15184
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Apologies if Gilead or anyone else has already posted this, but this is all I need to know about the experimental vaccine (from Israel):
    https://twitter.com/ranisraeli/statu...166144?lang=en

    "25% increase in Cardiac arrests & Heart attacks (16-29).
    83.6% increase in Heart attacks (Women 20-29)."


    All these fucking idiots repeating the mantra "Trust The Science"... of course I trust science, I just don't trust scientists and the pharma industry.

  5. #15185
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Like what, Greg? "Wise up, you fucking moron!" Or "Freedom is so very precious, don't throw it away for Safety." How do I change his tiny little scared mind?
    You probe the man for his fears, and manipulate him into channeling that fear in a way that is to society's benefit instead of its detriment. It's a multi-conversation process where you plant psychological seeds and harvest them later. Patience is key, since this can't be done in a single conversation. You have to get the moron to think he came up with the ideas you're suggesting to him on his own. Books on persuasion are worth reading in this regard. Caldini is the best place to start. In my opinion, his book Pre-Suasion is more valuable than his first book Influence, but they are both very useful.

    I think Greg's observation (which he isn't articulating very well) is that conservatives and evidence-minded people tend to be bad at rhetoric and subtle forms of influence. I believe it stems from our disgust at others people's attempt to manipulate us into self-destructive behavior and a sane desire to just want to be left the fuck alone. It's kinda like being shot at all the time, getting annoyed by it, and refusing to shoot back because you've associated the gun with the guy shooting you. Rhetoric and psychological manipulation are tools that have been effectively used against our interests for decades, and we need to start playing the same game. Yes, they have the megaphone, but we are better and smarter than they are, and I believe we can win if enough of us make the transition from a defensive to offensive mindset.

    -----

    Here's something I archived from the Twatter ghetto. If this person is for real, I hope her son has a violent psychotic episode while she's the only one in the room.

  6. #15186
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Tracy Beanz does a brilliant job with this interview of Dr McCullough. He really nerds out on different elements of the protocols that he has created to treat covid. He also updates us with regards to his court case , Delta and the vaccine with interesting detail. Dark To Light: Dr. Peter McCullough - UncoverDC

    Dr McCullough also offers his rendition of the PCR debacle and the reason why the flu was almost non existent.

  7. #15187
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    I found this article interesting, not for what it said, but because it's one of the first main-stream Media to even begin to ask questions.
    Part of it "do children need vaccinating at all, or does a lifetime of encountering build a good immune defence?" the answer "However, he said the argument in children had "already been won" as "40-50% have already been infected and most weren't ill or particularly ill"."

    Covid: Whatís the best way to top up our immunity? - BBC News
    This is probably because of Anna Brees influence with her old colleges. The mass protests and people speaking out is also having an effect.

    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    And now they're taking ivermectin away. Because some people called poison control from taking too much. Never mind there haven't been any deaths and one hospitalization.
    We all know it's not because of those pawns that complained about bullshit poisoning. Pfyzer and Merk are coming out with their early treatment therapeutics soon. Fauci is already paving the way by opening up the discussion of early treatment.Fauci Out Selling Early Oral Treatments NowóSeeking to Monetize the Majority of COVID-19 Cases

  8. #15188
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Apologies if Gilead or anyone else has already posted this, but this is all I need to know about the experimental vaccine (from Israel):
    https://twitter.com/ranisraeli/statu...166144?lang=en

    "25% increase in Cardiac arrests & Heart attacks (16-29).
    83.6% increase in Heart attacks (Women 20-29)."


    All these fucking idiots repeating the mantra "Trust The Science"... of course I trust science, I just don't trust scientists and the pharma industry.
    Good on you man! Repost professor Retsefs findings everywhere you can! These are our beautiful childrens lives these cunts are destroying and in some cases murdering!

  9. #15189
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    2,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    That's the problem. People have no real intuition or instincts anymore.
    Donít be a pessimist my friend. I know youíve had a bad run. So have I. We probably donít need to trade notes!

    In any case, humans have always had intuition or instincts, and they still do. This includes taking the path of least resistance. Our ancestors would rather eat Oreos than hunt for meat.

    Humans on the fringe, several sigmas to the right, have extraordinary capacity for fight and flight, are ingenious, are self motivated and are willing to take on high risk. (There is a hypothesis that ADHD stays in the human genome because society always needs a few people that leap before they look. I donít know but thereís that)

    From what I gather from bits and pieces here and there, you have some of these gifts. And, if I am right, you enforce hope, not doom. Thatís what optimists do.

  10. #15190
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    "Vaccinated man dies in Florida, daughters share their anger and urge people to get vaccinated" - The Hill (archived)

    "He was infected by someone who chose to not get vaccinated and his death was preventable" ... They felt more confident he would have lived longer if he had lived in a different state.
    Wow.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •