starting strength gym
Page 1522 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 52210221422147215121520152115221523152415321572162220222522 ... LastLast
Results 15,211 to 15,220 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    So, are the 40% of you going to roll over and let them needle rape you, or are you going to tell them to go fuck themselves?
    They can't run the fire department without firemen. Hey! Maybe you guys should unionize.

__________________________________________________ ___

Does the FDA think these data justify the first full approval of a covid-19 vaccine? - The BMJ

The concern, of course, was decreased efficacy over time. “Waning immunity” is a known problem for influenza vaccines, with some studies showing near zero effectiveness after just three months, meaning a vaccine taken early may ultimately provide no protection by the time “flu season” arrives some months later. If vaccine efficacy wanes over time, the crucial question becomes what level of effectiveness will the vaccine provide when a person is actually exposed to the virus? Unlike covid vaccines, influenza vaccine performance has always been judged over a full season, not a couple months.

And so the recent reports from Israel’s Ministry of Health caught my eye. In early July, they reported that efficacy against infection and symptomatic disease “fell to 64%.” By late July it had fallen to 39% where Delta is the dominant strain. This is very low. For context, the FDA’s expectation is of “at least 50%” efficacy for any approvable vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Your probably right, but the difference is in the age stratification. The virus focused on the elderly while the vaccine doesn't differentiate. And since the numbers don't stick out that much it is easy to hide it in other statistics or blame it on a different pathology.

The authorities are just giving you a breather before the next wave of terror. When they are ready to execute the next level of enactments, they will flick the panic mode switch. Take note from tactics used in Australia and Israel.
    Yeah, for people predisposed to respiratory illness, the vaccines seem to offer scant protection, and probably induce an unnecessary risk, so it's like double the danger (still pretty low though, about the same as flying or something). They amped up the panic to 150 percent in Europe, but they did it far too early, so people have shrugged it off. Covid only works if enough people believe in it. Hahahha, but you are so balls deep into right wing paranoia, it will take you years to climb out, if you ever do succeed. You do understand that when these lunatics that have taken over the anti Covid wing talk about "elites" and "them", they really mean the Jews, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Is this drug off-patent? If so, it will never be "approved."
    I was thinking the same thing. I was just about to check.

Watch: ‘Our firsthand ICU story – what is actually killing people in the hospital’
    “My husband WALKED out of the ICU in just 3 1/2 days.
    “My husband had four major ‘risk’ categories – so by their standards, should be dead. We changed THEIR protocol and saved his life. This is how we did it.”
    Watch: 'Our firsthand ICU story - what is actually killing people in the hospital' - America's Frontline Doctors
    “The protocol is what is killing people in the ICU.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    So, are the 40% of you going to roll over and let them needle rape you, or are you going to tell them to go fuck themselves?
    HA! That is the question of the month. Lots of big talk...reality is always different...I'll post the results, or...might make the news if we walk, but I doubt that will happen. Easier for me to walk than a guy with 25 years left to work...

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Yeah, for people predisposed to respiratory illness, the vaccines seem to offer scant protection, and probably induce an unnecessary risk, so it's like double the danger (still pretty low though, about the same as flying or something). They amped up the panic to 150 percent in Europe, but they did it far too early, so people have shrugged it off. Covid only works if enough people believe in it. Hahahha, but you are so balls deep into right wing paranoia, it will take you years to climb out, if you ever do succeed. You do understand that when these lunatics that have taken over the anti Covid wing talk about "elites" and "them", they really mean the Jews, don't you?
    Not all of them. There are many left wingers that hate us too. Looks like we are fucked either way. But in all honesty the type/class of Jews they hate I also despise. The problem is the people that hate us don't realize that there exists different classes/types of Jews and clump us all together as one entity.

The dog is better off without him?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc.72 View Post
    HA! That is the question of the month. Lots of big talk...reality is always different...I'll post the results, or...might make the news if we walk, but I doubt that will happen. Easier for me to walk than a guy with 25 years left to work...
    You didn't like my union idea?

And for wal, the Australia Update: REVOLTING: Aussies Shooting Rescue Dogs Dead in Anti-COVID Effort – PJ Media

https://mobile.twitter.com/charlieem...71216260235266

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    The dog is better off without him?
    Absolutely true.

You didn't like my union idea?

A union within the union?

I think we have enough unions, especially in the 3rd world nation of California! Most would say that is part of the problem...

But hey! It's now FDA approved! Oh joy!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc.72 View Post
    Walking isn't going to help. Gotta ride them right up to the line and see if they actually pull the trigger and fire people en masse. I believe our disadvantage is purely psychological. We have at least a solid 20-40%, even in the bluest districts. They can't absorb that kind of loss. We could easily pull this off if we could just muster the morale. Morale is the key to this conflict.

Morale is why Rand Paul's civil disobedience speech was so quickly censored. He made us think we could do it. A sitting US Senator saying "they can't arrest us all" is powerful. We don't need huge numbers. We're up against a bunch of spiritually and physically weak wizards who would crumble like dust if their spells began to fail.

Forget about elections. The question of the vaccine is your vote for a national divorce. We've NEVER had the leverage we have right at this moment. We're holding a nuclear bomb. We could burn their plans to the ground, if only we fucking used it.