starting strength gym
Page 1525 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 52510251425147515151523152415251526152715351575162520252525 ... LastLast
Results 15,241 to 15,250 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    This is worth watching: Vaccine tyranny: Done being silent. - YouTube

And for you poor bastards in Australia: Aussie Leader Admits — ‘There will be never be a return to normal’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

The next thing to do is call off all elections.

ISIS-K is the new Covid-D.

Now I get it….

Quote Originally Posted by Marc.72 View Post
    I'll just move to Georgia and sling coffee at Black Rifle Coffee, be a barista...sounds amazing! I am not kidding...
    You seem to be a little behind on Black Rifle Coffee unless I'm misreading something.

Black Rifle Coffee Calls Its Customers 'Racist' After Being Funded by Liberal 'Venture Capitalist', Says Pro-Trump Covfefe Coffee - National File

That LAFD fire captain is under internal investigation now because he is wearing department insignia during the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Just look at her. Now you know why they were burned at the stake.

Rip, I wanted to post this not just to this board -- for all of the people who lurk here. America's warriors are not the problem. It's time for America's citizens to be deserving of their efforts and sacrifice. I'm not advocating an invasion, but the world will grow very dark if America is seen as weak. If some people can't believe that, then they can count themselves lucky for having never dealt with evil men.

America: do something. Even if it's just go back to work. If you roll over and piss yourselves again, you will abdicate your duty for a world where warriors will be the only option.

Go back to work. To school. To church. Say no when you are confronted. Find your courage now. Cowardice is NOT a life sentence.

SAVE. YOURSELVES.

How one soldier wiped an entire enemy squad in Fallujah - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Hell, back in the day, I'm sure plenty of people ended up administering remedies they were simply TOLD cured black plague.
    Nutmeg

Here's the Potatus and his merry band of Corn Cobs at their latest presser.
    Every time Joe says "Taliban" with a fake accent it reminds me of this song...??? - YouTube

New Australian tourism ad (commercial)

Funny, but not funny.

I think Mark may have recently suggested that some Aust states/territories may want to secede from the Eastern fascist states, but I can report from the North (territory twice the size of Texas*, only 250 thousand people) that signs of compliance are not promising. Masked sheep walking alone on the beach, that kind of shit. Vackscenes to be rolled out in schools (12 and over) very shortly. The police force's willingness to dust off the riot shields is yet to be tested, but I guess we'll find out eventually.

I have no idea if the truckie protest scheduled for the end of the month is just a bluff, but I suppose one must allow a little optimism in, every so often.

Can't remember if this has been shared already. Irish doctor reports from Derry.

*not sure if i have that right. NT is 1.35M square kms. Ministry of Truth says Texas is 695,000 km2.

starting strength coach development program
    From William Briggs: Timing of increase of Unclassified [Deaths] is interesting, no?

The graph images aren't expandable in the tweet archive, but here they are directly:

https://archive.is/O59hr/007c6485fba...a904b3ef56.jpg
    https://archive.is/O59hr/39bf5017d2d...2480d99a7c.png

I think the Australians are right to nickname it "The Poison". This is micro-genocide, all done within the margins of plausible deniability. I think it's foreplay.