starting strength gym
Page 1531 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 53110311431148115211529153015311532153315411581163120312531 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,310 of 30189

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Haha.
    Think it is funny eh? If they turn up I am going to make some of your salmon rissoles and lace them with cayenne pepper. Now that would be funny.

No, wal, it's not funny. Your country has been destroyed, and your people let it happen.

And this is beyond pathetic: Biden — ‘We will hunt you down and make you pay’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Right. They tremble in fear of the mighty US military, whose priority is climate change and social justice. This shit is actually happening right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't characterize protecting private property from mobs breaking in and burning shit and self defense as "vigilantism."
    I completely agree...except that he was 17....17 year old boys have no business being out and about in that sort of situation. Zero training, zero experience...Call of Duty on Xbox doesn't count.

The self defense claim is weak, in my opinion. He should not have been out there. Once again...17.

You apparently don't realize that he can enlist in all branches of the military at age 17. And he was certainly as hell well-trained, and he was certainly as hell acting in self-defense -- you didn't watch the video.

What can you say about this? U.S. officials provided Taliban with names of Americans, Afghan allies to evacuate - POLITICO

Biden officials defended the move during a classified briefing on Capitol Hill earlier this week, which turned contentious.

Biden team contended this was the best way to keep Americans & Afghans safe & prevent a shooting war between Taliban fighters and US troops
    Oh no!! A shooting war! We can't have that!

Why would they do this? Is it stupidity or malice? How can it be mere stupidity?

Why would they do this? Is it stupidity or malice? How can it be mere stupidity?
    A question I have asked myself many times in the last 2 years.

You apparently don't realize that he can enlist in all branches of the military at age 17. And he was certainly as hell well-trained, and he was certainly as hell acting in self-defense -- you didn't watch the video.
    I had completed training and stationed in Germany while still 17. You said it before me, I was wondering what video he had watched, because the one I watched clearly showed him acting in self-defense.

I guess the WHO might want to un-cancel natural immunity before this gets published.

No, wal, it's not funny. Your country has been destroyed, and your people let it happen.
    Not destroyed, not yet. As I told you many times before. The end of the world is not yet. You know what I mean. There is only one hope.

Your mate Biden, he announced the US withdrawal and a gave a date to the enemy and left operational equipment to fall into the hands of the Taliban and allowed chaos to continue during the evacuations. The Taliban a bunch of loosely connected warring tribes who want to drive Afghanistan back into the stone age have not won any 20 year old war, Biden just gave it up,and therefore Biden now has pissed on the memory of the men who died there defending it. Reminds when the US was withdrawing from Vietnam and pushing choppers off the decks of ships while people scrabbled to get to safety. Now this is another that is a major stuff up. I doubt whether Australia could beat that, but we are working on it.

Anyway I said before the US cannot be destroyed from without, it was far too strong, but has been eaten out from the inside and all the conservatives in the US just rolled.

Now back to the salmon recipe, putting cayenne pepper into your salmon rissole recipe was a joke Mark, you are supposed to laugh at it, but I would hardly dare to corrupt your salmon rissole recipe and endure your wrath, God forbid, but you don't know my in-laws. Free food and board, surely southern hospitality in Texas has its limits also, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    I had completed training and stationed in Germany while still 17. You said it before me, I was wondering what video he had watched, because the one I watched clearly showed him acting in self-defense.
    He hadn't watched a goddamn thing. He just likes Black Rifle Coffee.

starting strength coach development program
    He hadn't watched a goddamn thing. He just likes Black Rifle Coffee.
    In my imagined utopia, coffee companies only concern themselves with making the best damn coffee imaginable.