starting strength gym
Page 1539 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 53910391439148915291537153815391540154115491589163920392539 ... LastLast
Results 15,381 to 15,390 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    This is like... He got the jab a few weeks ago, and now had a stroke, but we think they are not related.
    We had one of the active duty panic mongers here, the dumbest one, say back in January, "If someone dies after getting the vaccine, it wasn't because of the vaccine".

Evacuate and resettle thousands of fucking Afghans in the West. What could go wrong? Let me guess, our politicians won't be living among them right? I don't give a fuck about Afghanistan or their people, and I don't want them here.

This war was fought on behalf of General Electric, Lockheed Martin, Boeing and Raytheon - not Westernkind. 9/11 was the tool used to change public opinion and get people behind the idea of the Middle Eastern Foreverwars, all the CIA-led regime change we have seen since and of course with the end game being Iran. Just as Covid-19 has been the tool being used to change public opinion and convince people to voluntarily plug themselves into The Grid & give up what remaining privacy they enjoyed. You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

Call me crazy but I have a funny feeling the next false flag will just so happen to come out of Tehran, and as we speak Israel is bragging about ramping up their covert action - funded by the West of course. The Boomer-cons will be cheering when the Iran situation eventually goes hot, too.

If you're an adult male in 2021 and are not 100% cynical about the true intentions of those who make foreign policy, and those of the interest groups involved, then I have no idea what to say to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    Imagine expressing the "wrong" opinion online, and then having your debit card suspended, your vehicle remotely shut down, or being put on a "no admittance" list at grocery stores. That's what covid is all about, ushering in technocracy among the West. Transhumanists can smell how close they are to realizing their dream, our dystopian nightmare.
    You must be referring to this insanity: Australia's 'hacking' Bill passes the Senate after House made 60 amendments | ZDNet

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    We had one of the active duty panic mongers here, the dumbest one, say back in January, "If someone dies after getting the vaccine, it wasn't because of the vaccine".
    But if he dies in a murder or a car wreck and he tested PCR positive for COVID-19 at a ct of 45, he died of Covid. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe any of this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    But if he dies in a murder or a car wreck and he tested PCR positive for COVID-19 at a ct of 45, he died of Covid. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe any of this shit.
    People will do anything to get out of work.

You really need to read this whole thing. This is very interesting:

And so Moderna put its stable of experimental drugs on the backburner and morphed into a vaccines company. It's worth noting that, despite the numerous drugs it has researched, prior to COVID-mania Moderna had yet to create a drug that achieved regulatory approval.
    All this newfound wealth and talk of Nobel Prize nominations obfuscates a very discomforting reality. Namely, while the two key companies involved in mRNA technology - Moderna and BioNTech - have made shiploads of money, they have no previous track record in creating approved drugs, let alone creating drugs that have demonstrated long-term safety. Prior to the emergency approval of their hastily created and tested vaccines, the mRNA technology that their entire foundation was built on was problematic and displayed a penchant for triggering unwanted immune responses.
    Men's Health disingenuously writes: "In the past decade, there have been over twenty human clinical trials completed using mRNA vaccines. In recent years, mRNA vaccines have gained favor due to their ability to scale over traditional vaccine methods."

For some strange reason, Men's Health ignores the fact most mRNA vaccine trials were small Phase I and II trials and makes absolutely no mention that, before the COVID-19 panic, no mRNA drug or vaccine was licensed for use in humans.

But this same mRNA technology is now being feverishly rolled out around the world under the guise of "emergency use," and we are all expected to dutifully roll up our sleeves and take one in the ass arm.

You first, Men's Health.
    When frail, elderly nursing home residents in Australia with multiple other health conditions die after (allegedly) testing positive for COVID-19, authorities ascribe their death, not to their infirmity and multiple serious co-morbidities, but to their largely asymptomatic coronavirus. Not only that, but the rest of the country is forced into various states of house arrest and international travel is banned, effectively turning the former penal colony back into a prison island.

But when frail, elderly nursing home residents in Norway with multiple other health conditions die soon after receiving an incompletely-tested vaccine, authorities in both countries trip over themselves to exonerate the vaccine. There is "no link" between the new and poorly-tested drug from a serial lawbreaker like Pfizer and the deaths, they claim - it must have been the patients' underlying conditions, you see.

What a pack of shameless bullshitters.
    Just to remind everybody, send this around: Leading From Fear | Points and Figures

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Sorry if this repetitive. It’s important for me to understand things rationally.

What is the motive of this insane and destructive response? And, how has the response been orchestrated?

There is a lot of general talk of goals of total control, submission, wealth, evil, etc. That these things are happening is undeniable. But it doesn’t answer who and why.

The best rational, coherent, and defensible explanation I can entertain comes from the fact that the risk is highly skewed towards age, particularly age compounded with preexisting conditions.

While an age and health based response would have been appropriate, it would have been highly discriminatory.

Thus the “who” is us and the “why” is decades of increasing political correctness.

Regardless of the origin, which is a very different who and why, the profiteering, control, panic, suffering, brother vs brother, are consequences, not an executed design.

Anyone disagree ?
    Reiner Fuellmich interviewed by Mike Adams: Covid crimes against humanity and the coming war crimes tribunals
    Brighteon
    I think Reiner disagrees with you. He seems pretty adamant that this is an executed design. I do think, however, that your theory of "decades of political correctness" did set the groundwork for the manipulation of these parameters that you mention. So the question arises, were these ideas of political correctness and all the other Isms that have been slowly introduced over the past 60 years or so, by chance or by design?

What I mean to say is that there are clearly global players that are manipulating the "current" variables that are available at their disposal for a designed outcome. What I am asking, however, was this a longer game that was being played throughout the years to set the current state of affairs that now are being manipulated. Or did we get here by chance and simple human stupidity that now gives rise to opportunistic players to take advantage of?

Education Minister Yifat Shasha-Biton gets extra security amid death threats - Israel National News
    This is the only person in the government that has been trying to help throughout this entire scandal. She was the only person on the corona committee that would listen to people's woes, and then she was kicked out of that department. In this new government, she is using her position to try and save the children. A couple of weeks ago one of her aides was assassinated.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I do think, however, that your theory of "decades of political correctness" did set the groundwork for the manipulation of these parameters that you mention. So the question arises, were these ideas of political correctness and all the other Isms that have been slowly introduced over the past 60 years or so, by chance or by design?

What I mean to say is that there are clearly global players that are manipulating the "current" variables that are available at their disposal for a designed outcome. What I am asking, however, was this a longer game that was being played throughout the years to set the current state of affairs that now are being manipulated. Or did we get here by chance and simple human stupidity that now gives rise to opportunistic players to take advantage of?
    This is the chicken and egg dilemma. You can take it to ancient Sumeria if you want to, many people have, many have even made careers out of it.