starting strength gym
Page 1540 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 54010401440149015301538153915401541154215501590164020402540 ... LastLast
Results 15,391 to 15,400 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 & 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬
    𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 & 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 – Rights and Freedoms
    David Charalambous who’s a consultant of over 20yrs, trained in NLP, EFT, tactics of persuasion and more, to discuss how we can better reach people in these trying times.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post

What I am asking, however, was this a longer game that was being played throughout the years to set the current state of affairs that now are being manipulated. Or did we get here by chance and simple human stupidity that now gives rise to opportunistic players to take advantage of?
    Call me Occam. Of course it’s chance and simple human stupidity (and greed). This isn’t to say that’s always the case.

E.g. The Holocaust. The who is Hitler and the why is ethnic cleansing. One sentence.

What is the analogous sentence for Covid-19 response ? Fauci is the who, and his megalomaniac personality is the why? This sounds good (to me) but has millions of holes.

I’m offering Political Correctness is the who, avoiding discrimination is the why. This is admittedly poorly written (I’m not a written word wizard), but it’s fairly complete and rational. Help me construct this theory.

Mark I don't want to use mark's website to push my views, as I have said before Mark has been very fair over the years putting up with my opinions, I don't want to wear out my welcome here, I am a guest in his home so to speak, I must respect his wishes.

There is an email in the profile however.
    A couple of years ago I knew something was very wrong at The Drudge Report. I cut it off and was in search of something else. Soon after, Covid hit, and this thread has entirely replaced The Drudge Report for the place I go to for a news/opinion aggregator. I’m grateful for Rip and Stef providing this.

Wal, I wanted to let you know that you and I have more overlap on the Venn Diagram of interests than some others on this thread. I didn’t realize you already had your email posted. I wanted to encourage you to post your email without sounding like an internet weirdo prying for personal information.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 & 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬
    𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 & 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 – Rights and Freedoms
    David Charalambous who’s a consultant of over 20yrs, trained in NLP, EFT, tactics of persuasion and more, to discuss how we can better reach people in these trying times.
    Thanks for this. There is a lot of value in this message. For me this is something that would require a lot of practice, I’m just not very patient. I think it would be worth the effort though. I have resorted recently to smiling and saying “Hi, how are you?” To the masked people in the grocery store. Trying to project positivity instead of frustration and scowling. Like I said, I need a lot of practice.

I'm reading "They Thought They Were Free, The Germans, 1933-45" by Milton Mayer.

If you are still wondering how EVERYONE could possibly be in on the Scamdemic, read this excerpt from the book.

Right now, it looks like the Unvaxxed will be the 21st Century Jews. Same script, just different actors.

Is this human nature? Is this why we repeat this pattern? Or is this some asshole's playbook? I think those are the questions Barry Charles poses.

I guess Godwin's Law was right again: Eventually, we find our way to Nazis / Fascists...over and over and over again.

Personally, I don't believe for a minute that humans, by nature, are evil. I believe we are naturally loving, kind creatures. So, why do we keep doing this?

Back to the Plot-level:

US Marine Corps Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller - Your Move

I'm starting to think the trucker blockade thing might actually happen in Australia. I'm not exactly sure who this lady is, but she seems genuinely afraid of them following through on their promises. Notice how she bargains with them, and tries to exploit their empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Gleichauf View Post
    A couple of years ago I knew something was very wrong at The Drudge Report. I cut it off and was in search of something else. Soon after, Covid hit, and this thread has entirely replaced The Drudge Report for the place I go to for a news/opinion aggregator. I’m grateful for Rip and Stef providing this.

Wal, I wanted to let you know that you and I have more overlap on the Venn Diagram of interests than some others on this thread. I didn’t realize you already had your email posted. I wanted to encourage you to post your email without sounding like an internet weirdo prying for personal information.
    The posts on this thread I believe and this is just my opinion based on what I have read from another source, that these events as convoluted as they appear at times have an eventual outcome of which for this world at the moment cannot see. However you are right, I have given up on main stream news, tuned out the national stations on my TV and banned twitter, face book and the like.

starting strength coach development program
    World wide rally Sacramento 8/29/21 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I'm reading "They Thought They Were Free, The Germans, 1933-45" by Milton Mayer.

If you are still wondering how EVERYONE could possibly be in on the Scamdemic, read this excerpt from the book.

Right now, it looks like the Unvaxxed will be the 21st Century Jews. Same script, just different actors.
    This Is 1938: First, They Came for the Unvaccinated | Frontpagemag

Hasidic leader contracts coronavirus - Israel National News
    Fucking idiots we are!

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I'm starting to think the trucker blockade thing might actually happen in Australia. I'm not exactly sure who this lady is, but she seems genuinely afraid of them following through on their promises. Notice how she bargains with them, and tries to exploit their empathy.
    She is Pauline Hanson a so-to-speak "far right wing" politician. The government is just using her as a tool to stop the Truckies from being effective.
    Pauline Hanson - Wikipedia