starting strength gym
Page 1541 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 54110411441149115311539154015411542154315511591164120412541 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,410 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

Personally, I don't believe for a minute that humans, by nature, are evil. I believe we are naturally loving, kind creatures. So, why do we keep doing this?
    It is from near global human compassion that everyone would share the burden of combating Covid. We would all quarantine, social distance, wear masks, get vaccines so as not to ostracize the old, obese , diabetic, etc. who also were disproportionately poor. It just seemed more fair and easier to do. Children are so resilient. Grandma is fragile. This was virtuous but stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Call me Occam. Of course it’s chance and simple human stupidity (and greed). This isn’t to say that’s always the case.

E.g. The Holocaust. The who is Hitler and the why is ethnic cleansing. One sentence.

What is the analogous sentence for Covid-19 response ? Fauci is the who, and his megalomaniac personality is the why? This sounds good (to me) but has millions of holes.

I’m offering Political Correctness is the who, avoiding discrimination is the why. This is admittedly poorly written (I’m not a written word wizard), but it’s fairly complete and rational. Help me construct this theory.
    The Holocaust didn't happen whimsically. The external factors influencing Hitler's rise to power, along with convincing his followers to commit mass murder, didn't happen in a bubble. It was a cake with many, many layers. COVID is the same. All the holes in the Swiss Cheese lined up just right.

The Tallahassee Democrat is not what I'd call a bastion of accurate and outstanding journalism. This link is a story from the Tallahassee Democrat, that made it to Yahoo News, then USA Today: COVID unit at Tallahassee hospital: The curtain between life, death

This link is to pics of the Tallahassee Memorial Hospital COVID unit... See inside the COVID unit at Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare | Photos

Don't know why I'm posting this, but I figured someone would want to read it. My takeaway....don't get on oxygen!

Hey guys, is there a link, or mabye your experience can help too, where I can have some information on how to cure Covid with ivermectin, azitromicin, vitamin D, zinc? I mean dosages, how many days, ecc...?
    Is there a standard procedure that anyone can follow or is it case by case?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I'm starting to think the trucker blockade thing might actually happen in Australia. I'm not exactly sure who this lady is, but she seems genuinely afraid of them following through on their promises. Notice how she bargains with them, and tries to exploit their empathy.
    Don't bargain with or comply with anything a woman says at this point. They're all basically terrorists and need about a 10-week beat down whole as a gender (literally, phsyical beatdown camp) to distend this inflated ego that somehow got created.

They also know how to play good cop / bad cop and will stick to woman overall, so this one "reasonable" lady just showed there's blood in the water for the other sharks to turn up the heat because if someone gives a reasonable argument the man with power will back down.

At this point, women should only be dealt with on a discussion/material basis if they are begging for scraps of food at your feet and are willing to do literally anything for you, anything else is some fucking bullshit hive-mind nonsense and you better wise the fuck up because I'm tired of dealing with this

Quote Originally Posted by dbm77 View Post
    Don't bargain with or comply with anything a woman says at this point. They're all basically terrorists and need about a 10-week beat down whole as a gender (literally, phsyical beatdown camp) to distend this inflated ego that somehow got created.

They also know how to play good cop / bad cop and will stick to woman overall, so this one "reasonable" lady just showed there's blood in the water for the other sharks to turn up the heat because if someone gives a reasonable argument the man with power will back down.

At this point, women should only be dealt with on a discussion/material basis if they are begging for scraps of food at your feet and are willing to do literally anything for you, anything else is some fucking bullshit hive-mind nonsense and you better wise the fuck up because I'm tired of dealing with this
    An interesting take. I know some women who would agree with this. Which kinda muddies the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    It is from near global human compassion that everyone would share the burden of combating Covid. We would all quarantine, social distance, wear masks, get vaccines so as not to ostracize the old, obese , diabetic, etc. who also were disproportionately poor. It just seemed more fair and easier to do. Children are so resilient. Grandma is fragile. This was virtuous but stupid.
    But as this piece explains, there are other agendas in play that depend on this virtuous stupidity: This Is 1938: First, They Came for the Unvaccinated | Frontpagemag

__________________________________________________ ___________

More on the Ashli Babbitt murder: Justified Shooting or Fair Game? Shooter of Ashli Babbitt Makes Shocking Admission – JONATHAN TURLEY

Capitol Police Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Speaks (but Shouldn't Have) – PJ Media

In the NBC interview, Byrd presented himself as conscientious and well-meaning, but most police officers can readily recognize him for what he is: a long-serving middle manager of modest abilities, one who should be nowhere near any situation requiring split-second, life-and-death decisions. It was a bad shooting, and no amount of spin can make it otherwise. Babbitt’s family will prevail in their civil suit, as they should
    Capitol Police Officer's Explanation for Shooting and Killing Ashli Babbitt Is Riddled With Problems - The Truth About Guns

Byrd panicked and pulled the trigger. He shot and killed a woman who presented no clear threat to him or anyone else in the Capitol that day. And the Department of Justice turning a blind eye to clear misconduct on Byrd’s part does nothing to resolving the question of why she was shot and killed.

Quote Originally Posted by dbm77 View Post

Jesus, what is it with American women that provokes these kinds of reactions? I've seen a lot of talk like this lately. I mean, in my experience, they are kind of bossy, but pretty tame overall. I don't have a whole lot of experience though. I'm still daydreaming about Kacy or Kaysee or Kaci or whatever her name is spelled. A girl from Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    The Holocaust didn't happen whimsically. The external factors influencing Hitler's rise to power, along with convincing his followers to commit mass murder, didn't happen in a bubble. It was a cake with many, many layers. COVID is the same. All the holes in the Swiss Cheese lined up just right.
    I claim the flawed and devastating Covid response happened without intelligent design. If you disagree, a very reasonable thing to do, who was the designer?

We can have the same conversation about the origins of life if that’s less political.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-c...PM-600x596.png

The contrast here is amazing.

And this is our leadership in the propaganda division. Look at 7:47: Fauci — ‘Mandatory Vaccine’ for all children under 12… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

__________________________________________________ ____

Too bad this doesn't actually matter: 43,000 Absentee Ballot Votes Counted in DeKalb County 2020 Election Violated Chain of Custody Rule - The Georgia Star News

starting strength coach development program
    your mask protects me - by el gato malo - bad cattitude
    "and yes, masks are extremely costly as discussed HERE so the idea that this was some low priced intervention simply does not hold water. it never did.

worse, we knew all this. we knew it because lots of people study masks and mask efficacy. they just are not, mostly, doctors. they are industrial hygienists and forensic engineers and they have been minutely studying mask efficacy, aerosols, and particles for a century at least. it’s a highly evolved discipline used every day in millions of workplaces and if anyone had bothered to ask, it could have told us that this was rubbish right from day one.

not only is the sub-micron sized covid virion so small that the weave of a mask is like trying to stop birdshot with a chain link fence, but it also means that even if a viral pathogen is in droplets, the pressure and plosive force that strains droplets or virion clusters though a weave (even in a perfectly fit mask) will act as a nebulizer."