starting strength gym
Page 1546 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 54610461446149615361544154515461547154815561596164620462546 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,460 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    From 7/23/2021:
    Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

From Journal of Medical - Clinical Research & Reviews:

COVID-19 Vaccine Associated Parkinson’s Disease, A Prion Disease Signal in the UK Yellow Card Adverse Event Database - July 18, 2021

I've heard several scientists & doctors talk about this as their greatest long-term fear.
    I did some background checking and I think anything published by JB Classen should be considered suspect. Notice his first few references are self-references. A quick read of the website he maintains for "Classen Immunotherapies, Inc" is replete with vaccine related nonsense, going back 25 years. There are enough genuine concerns with covid vaccine safety without his nonsense.
    Now this today: Woman Dies of Rare Brain Disease Within 3 Months of Second Pfizer Shot, Doctor Says Vaccine Could Be Responsible

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, Gianni Cohen said her mother, Cheryl Cohen, developed Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease after getting the Pfizer vaccine, and died within three months of her second dose.
    :
    :
    ...But then MRI imaging of the brain showed evidence of prion disease.
    This has been a concern of many of unauthorized scientists and MDs. Something to keep watching.

Maybe you guys missed the news, but I believe women do have to register now. Maybe it failed. Frankly, I've been paying less and less attention in recent weeks.

Between the situation here (state wide) with work and the events of the last week... I'm a bit burnt-out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmll View Post
    Can anyone give top 5 reasons not to take the shot?
    Try the same question with compulsory helmets on motorbikes, or seat belts while driving cars.
    The mechanisms used to impose coercion are very similar in all those cases, and so are their rebuttals.
    All imho, of course.

IPB

PS
    Before someone asks; I do wear a full face helmet, always done since getting my right hand of a throttle. I still think that if people don't want to wear one, they should be free to do so (although many years ago I had a different opinion).

I've been following this thread for quite a while now. It's been truly educational. I'm at a stage of extreme outrage. When I see people wearing masks I want to scream at them "How can you be so stupid?" I realize that is not going to do any good. It's kind of like trying to tell a jihadist he's wrong. So, what's the next step. We all know that there is a tremendous amount of BS going on out there. What form of civil disobedience should we engage in? I've seen videos of Antifa getting beat up and chased off. Should we take that to the next level with politicians, school boards, tyrannical "health officials". We all know there is a huge problem. But----what's the plan to fight back. Should we just tell the government NO and go about our business. I've never owned a gun but now I'm seriously contemplating getting one. Maybe we should let this so called vaccine run it's course to kill off all the sheeple. People really freak out when I say I won't live in fear because there is no reason to. Facts are meaningless to them. What to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    A lot of us think that. Who is the engineer?
    I have so many questions for you, Barry Charles. Questions about your world, about ground zero of Operation Paperclip and all the great intellectual resources around you....past and present. Probably questions that are so outrageous, that you've never considered them and would refuse to consider.

And, I see...you have at least one question for me about my world.

Isn't it amazing...and perhaps beautiful...that we can hang out together for a year in this place, and share our daily thoughts on the jaw-dropping events of the last year, but see 2 COMPLETELY different worlds?

Unfortunately, we'll never meet each other in person. But, if we did, that meeting would go exactly like this: Kitsuma and Barry Charles meet

Live long and prosper, my friend.

You poor bastards in Australia. You live in North Korea South: Australia: Unprecedented surveillance bill rushed through parliament in 24 hours.

What will this law do to the subsequent existence of this good man's excellent speech? Watch it while you can: Australian Parliament : Introduction of Bill. Dedicated to the truck drivers of the nation. - YouTube

This woman is interesting. Parliament suspended? Did I hear that correctly? Gladys Berejiklian Takes Over The World - YouTube

This is precisely why the US was founded with a 2nd Amendment. "Remember when people used to talk about how they would have totally fought the Nazis if they lived in Germany during the 1930s?

Now we not only know they wouldn’t have, now we know why."

This one is very important. Share it widely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You poor bastards in Australia. You live in North Korea South: Australia: Unprecedented surveillance bill rushed through parliament in 24 hours.
    There was a push for a law very similar to this one in Croatia. This was back in April of 2020, when the government was still listening to the zero Covid crowd. The opposition voted aginst it ans it was never mentioned again.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I have so many questions for you, Barry Charles.
    This is me. The TED talk long disappeared. But ask away. Maybe one question at a time in the spirit of this thread.

TEDxLANL | TED