starting strength gym
Page 1547 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 54710471447149715371545154615471548154915571597164720472547 ... LastLast
Results 15,461 to 15,470 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I claim the flawed and devastating Covid response happened without intelligent design. If you disagree, a very reasonable thing to do, who was the designer?
    We know for a fact that the media and hundreds of politicians engaged in obvious messaging coordination. Is that not design?

Even though I have my theories, it's impossible to know for certain if there is anyone at the top handing down orders. So what is the benefit of conceptualizing it as not-designed? Why are you interested in doing so? It's almost like you're turning the COVID response in a philosophical debate on free will and social chaos theory. I think it's a waste of time. It goes back to my point about Hammurabi's building code. He didn't care if the architect booby trapped the house on purpose. If he does a bad job and someone dies, he has to follow. Simple as that. Now that's motivation. It's almost like you want to give these degenerates an excuse. And if there does happen to be someone at the top designing it all, they wouldn't get very far if we hung all their useful tools from lampposts.

Our problem isn't that we aren't nuanced enough. It's that we're too nuanced. If anything, we need more people screaming "burn the witch".

This might’ve been posted already. I just can’t get over how talented the polymath Hunter Biden is. Is there anything he can’t do? White House defends role in Hunter Biden art sale - BBC News

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This one is very important. Share it widely.
    So, the actual science says one thing, and the media, the government, and other scientists say the opposite. I cannot understand why "scientists" like fauci, etc wouldn't be shouting this from the root tops. Unless he (and they) are all sociopaths. Which they must be.

My faith in the general public has been (maybe) permanently shaken.

Joe Rogan has Covid.
    This was post on NYT: Joe Rogan, A Podcasting Giant Who Has Been Dismissive of Vaccination, Has Covid - The New York Times
    Interestingly, the article was just updated. When I first read it, it did not mention monoclonal antibodies, and it said "ivermectin, a veterinary deworming agent".
    Now it says "ivermectin, a drug primarily used as a veterinary deworming agent."
    NYT must have received pushback.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    From this rebuttal:

So the Stock guy made some mistakes, but this guy thinks that shooting him down in flames validates the chaos we're in as a result of his bullshit approach to this situation?
    If the Stock guy used "fake science", then he deserves to be called out. Same for calling out the pro-vaccine "science'.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    We know for a fact that the media and hundreds of politicians engaged in obvious messaging coordination. Is that not design?

Yes that would be by design. Let’s discuss a fact about messaging coordination. We all agree it’s happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Wow! He says it better than me.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Yes that would be by design. Let’s discuss a fact about messaging coordination. We all agree it’s happening.
    Would it? I thinks it's entirely possible that messaging coordination could happen spontaneously, similar to the way birds fly in formation. Oh well, back to the drawing board.