starting strength gym
Page 1565 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 56510651465151515551563156415651566156715751615166520652565 ... LastLast
Results 15,641 to 15,650 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Masks are effective, You folk have no imagination. Look the side effects are less than taking up smoking and driving on the wrong side of the road. I have not caught a cold or the flu for 18 months, my nose does not get sunburnt, it hides my ugly face at the beach, old girl friends don't recognize me down town anymore, I don't have bad breath when I wear it, I can pretend I am deaf when other people wear it and best of all my sister-in law does not talk to me when I walk past her place when I am wearing a mask, Yes sir you folk have no imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Jesus Christ. I think the President of the Unites States just fired me from my new job.
    Me, too. The timing is certainly interesting. I get the feeling someone wants to bait the 9/11 domestic terrorist attacks the media has been trying to meme into reality since 1/6. The vibe is eerily reminiscent of the "red mirage" propaganda they ran before the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I did. It's different, but that doesn't mean anything.
    On point.

And guys... I don't think coronavirus vaccines will work whether mRNA or traditional. The point is they didn't even TRY to pretend there might be other solutions that would fit withing their own framework. There's no good reason to expose yourself to either.

And now we have it. The great inflection point for America. Obviously, not for George Young, George Takei, et al. They are gone. Let them be. It's the point where people have to say "No." Not "No, and here's my reasoning and justification..."

No religious exemption. No "fire me and I'll sue" games. We're beyond that. Just "No."

Reminder: cowardice is not a life sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Me, too. The timing is certainly interesting. I get the feeling someone wants to bait the 9/11 domestic terrorist attacks the media has been trying to meme into reality since 1/6. The vibe is eerily reminiscent of the "red mirage" propaganda they ran before the election.
    When your adversary seeks to provoke and goad you...

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    No religious exemption. No "fire me and I'll sue" games. We're beyond that. Just "No."
    To those looking at testing opt outs and religious exemptions. Do you really think it's going to stop there? The only reason they're even allowing these things is because they know they would lose outright without them. It's just another one of their divide and conquer strategies.

The way I see it, this is our vote for secession. And it's a real election, not the theatrical crap we are used to. If we can get 15 to 20% of the employment force to show no compromise, we win. Perhaps even less.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Full compliance is: wear a mask with no physical specifications or definition whatsoever. Isn't that a huge factor in the fact that masks don't work as well?

And if so, isn't it disingenuous to make a distinction between masks and mask compliance in the context of COVID? Implying they would have worked if people didn't lie and cheat?

And, couldn't it be argued that the purpose of mask mandates is the guaranteed failure, which takes liability off of the policy makers ?
    Yessir, as George says, it is the irresponsible individuals, the scourge of the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Masks are effective, You folk have no imagination. Look the side effects are less than taking up smoking and driving on the wrong side of the road. I have not caught a cold or the flu for 18 months, my nose does not get sunburnt, it hides my ugly face at the beach, old girl friends don't recognize me down town anymore, I don't have bad breath when I wear it, I can pretend I am deaf when other people wear it and best of all my sister-in law does not talk to me when I walk past her place when I am wearing a mask, Yes sir you folk have no imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The benefits of the mask include everything other than what it was intended for. I too agree with some of these benefits.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    On point.

And guys... I don't think coronavirus vaccines will work whether mRNA or traditional. The point is they didn't even TRY to pretend there might be other solutions that would fit withing their own framework. There's no good reason to expose yourself to either.

And now we have it. The great inflection point for America. Obviously, not for George Young, George Takei, et al. They are gone. Let them be. It's the point where people have to say "No." Not "No, and here's my reasoning and justification..."

Reminder: cowardice is not a life sentence.
    That's where I'm at. I'm not reasoning with people anymore, it's futile. I'm just not complying. No idea what to expect at work today. I've already burned one bridge over this since yesterday, I expect I will burn more before this is done. People who are on board with this do not get to be in my life anymore.