starting strength gym
Page 1579 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 57910791479152915691577157815791580158115891629167920792579 ... LastLast
Results 15,781 to 15,790 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    Do you actually have some sort of major ethical issue with that? Or does it just sound wacky because of how pointless it would be in your countries circumstances? It's actually a pretty decent way of detecting the virus in populations that aren't riddled.

It's pretty wacky when the lockdown, mask, vaccine etc conversations steer in the sheeple getting controlled by the man direction. Particularly when you're talking about somewhere like Australia. A country that had eliminated the virus multiple times.

Yes, all the countries that didn't fuck it up are going to have to open up and embrace the Covid. You don't get to be on any sort of podium. Any country with 1st World resources could have eliminated Covid by working together. Teamwork was the only 100% proven cure for Covid. It's probably going to be pretty important when the next, potentially deadlier thing comes along too.
    Go to ya outback quarantine facility and throw a shrimp on the barbie for me. Ok mate. That's the true blue Aussie way to go. Tip tops the one good on ya mum!

https://theexpose.uk/wp-content/uplo...ss-final-1.pdf

Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Now Pointless:
    Covid-19 vaccines do not keep people from catching
    the prevailing Delta variant and passing it to others

Australia. A country that had eliminated the virus multiple times.
    I know I am boring with all the merch calls, but seriously, can we have a sticker or mug with this quote? I will pay good money for it. Seems to long to put on a T-shirt.

A country that had eliminated the virus multiple times.
    That phrasing made me chuckle. So you guys eliminated it? Is that why you can go a whopping 5km from your homes?

Quality of life is always lost in these conversations with people who deem mere survival the same as really living.

Briggs has got a great guest post by a nurse: Covid Hospital Policies Endanger Lives — Guest Post by Sandy Szwarc – William M. Briggs

I have said this multiple times, the focus should not be on going into minutiae on vaccines, lockdowns, ADE, all that other shit, but on the criminal behavior of two professions that have contributed the most to the whole fiasco, and continue to do still - doctors and teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It’s like people in Europe are expecting the French people to vote in Marie le Pen as the next president.
    I don't think that even MLP's supporters in France are really expecting her to be the next President.
    I would not be surprised if in the end France managed to re-elect the incumbent. After all, he's one of those rare politicians who kept his campaign promises; he promised to f**k French people, and f**k them hard, and that's exactly what he did.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    That phrasing made me chuckle. So you guys eliminated it? Is that why you can go a whopping 5km from your homes?

Quality of life is always lost in these conversations with people who deem mere survival the same as really living.
    Maybe it's because these type of people never experienced life in the first place. There is a big difference between being alive or just undead. A person who fights for life will fight for his rights to live with fullness and true freedom and liberty. Where as someone who is merely undead will be happy with just not being dead, even if it means being chained to a wall for the entirety of it's existence.

starting strength coach development program
    New Australia Tourism Commercial

Australian Tourism Ad in 2021 - YouTube