starting strength gym
Page 1590 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 59010901490154015801588158915901591159216001640169020902590 ... LastLast
Results 15,891 to 15,900 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    Im not sure of the dosage because I didnt start it early (I was feeling Covid for about two weeks before my hospitalization), only during the week before my hospitalization where I was pretty much a fevered mess. So I dont know what I took. My wife gave me pills and I swallowed them.
    I'll bet you never had any ivermectin, because unless you got the paste she wouldn't had access to pills to give you.

This paper on ivermectin out recently: Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infectio... : American Journal of Therapeutics

Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2 = 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis. This was also robust against a trial sequential analysis using the Biggerstaff–Tweedie method. Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%).

Conclusions:
    Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Really? Isn't a lot of people making a lot of money with the vaccines and companies stocks? Doesn't the welfare burden of the state diminish if a lot of old people die (less pensions to pay, less burden on healthcare)? Isn't dead adolescents from vaccines terrifing kids who get the vaccine anyway and become compliant?

There is a conspiracy between big pharma, speculators, central banks and governments in order to erase our memory (kill old people) and to create a perfectly compliant generation by stripping them of their social life, all while making incredible amounts of money and centralizing power as much as possible.
    The simple fact that they've forbidden any use of any type of treatment that could have been effective or has proven by now to be effective, and the fact that they didn't withdraw the vaccine after the first few deaths is enough to call it a genocide I think.
    It might not be directed at one single group of people, but it was and still is deliberate and voluntary I think.
    Oh yeah, I agree with this. We can squabble over the details whether mass murder of the old is a principal part of the plan or an added bonus, but that does not really matter. It would be a semantic argument.

Yeah. I agree. But I still have to worry about my own ass, right? And I am. My status as a vulnerable covid prone pussy doesn't affect the wider dialogue, I get that and I agree. But it does affect my personal dialogue and concerns.
    But what makes you believe that you can get the same infection that you just lived through with serious consequences? On another note, what kind of medicine did they give you in the hospital?

Yeah. I agree. But I still have to worry about my own ass, right? And I am. My status as a vulnerable covid prone pussy doesn't affect the wider dialogue, I get that and I agree. But it does affect my personal dialogue and concerns.

Im not sure of the dosage because I didnt start it early (I was feeling Covid for about two weeks before my hospitalization), only during the week before my hospitalization where I was pretty much a fevered mess. So I dont know what I took. My wife gave me pills and I swallowed them.

I lost so much freaking muscle mass. Thank God my body had it to give. I reckon it needed it.
    FWB, I'll reiterate since you didn't read the thread closely. My entire opinion, from the beginning, was biased due to me having a respiratory virus the day after Thanksgiving 2019. In less then 36 hours, I progressed through mild symptoms, laryngitis so bad I was choking, a fever of 104, and then double pneumonia with a blood 02 of 86%. I went to critical care, and I was prescribed prednisone and antibiotics. I recovered from the fever over the next 72 hours, but it took a solid 6 weeks (after Christmas) to return to training.

I took an antigen test for SARS-COV-2 in March 2020 which returned as negative. Work complained that I took a week off.

I know what it means to be sick, and to have double pneumonia. I know what it means to wake up with that "shit, I might die" feeling. That doesn't lace my opinions and analysis with silvery, righteous linings that make them more important than others'. I formed them with that experience under consideration, though, and as truthfully as my limited capacity for vetting and observation allow.

You also have little to fear. You have the best inoculation that we currently know to SARS-COV-2 and its variants: Natural Immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    Do you actually have some sort of major ethical issue with that? Or does it just sound wacky because of how pointless it would be in your countries circumstances? It's actually a pretty decent way of detecting the virus in populations that aren't riddled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Smokey, tell us precisely why it is necessary to use draconian measures -- like poking around in the fucking sewer -- to eliminate a disease with a 99.97% survival rate.
    Tough question, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    But what makes you believe that you can get the same infection that you just lived through with serious consequences? On another note, what kind of medicine did they give you in the hospital?
    I'll bet they gave him remdesivir.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I know what it means to be sick, and to have double pneumonia. I know what it means to wake up with that "shit, I might die" feeling. That doesn't lace my opinions and analysis with silvery, righteous linings that make them more important than others'. I formed them with that experience under consideration, though, and as truthfully as my limited capacity for vetting and observation allow.

You also have little to fear. You have the best inoculation that we currently know to SARS-COV-2 and its variants: Natural Immunity.
    The last time I was truly sick was nearly 30 years ago. No tests. It was just "the Flu". I'm not proud of this moment, but a few days in I called the Nurse and actually asked her: "Am I going to die?". Sounds like this Covid thing is even worse than that...so, I do understand the fear especially since the nurse would probably reply now "Yes, you might especially since you are unvaccinated".

BTW, I'd had the Flu shot that year. It was my last.

I’ve been wondering if they really gave Trump this last year.

I'll bet you never had any ivermectin, because unless you got the paste she wouldn't had access to pills to give you.

s[/url]
    Family friends who had greater foresight than us gave us hcq and ivermectin pills, along with some NAC and quercetin. I also purchased two consultations with America;s Frontline Doctors who prescribed azithryomyocin and ivermectin to us. My error was not making everyone 250 pounds, so we would receive a larger rx. But I did pay for and receive ivermectin pills from a pharmacy. I think I didnt take it early enough, nor did I take enough.

Well, you gave it the old college try. Glad you're still topside.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    O

Just plain old once bitten twice shy fear. The day before going in to the ER I received the Regenron treatment. Too late. I was too far gone. At the hospital I received Remdesevir, Decamedron, azithromycin (I had 20% elevated white blood cell count), some blood thinners and I dont think much else.

Yes. I took remdesevir. Please dont tell me I fucked up by taking that.

starting strength coach development program
    Yeah, you fucked up. Look at the posts about this.