starting strength gym
Page 1593 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 59310931493154315831591159215931594159516031643169320932593 ... LastLast
Results 15,921 to 15,930 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by markus1 View Post
    Correlation does not equal causation.

I'll put a different example to you that will help you understand the problem with these type of statistics....

FACT: In a normal 21 day period about 30000 people die in the UK of all causes.

Hypothetically speaking, if everyone in UK was vacinnated on day 1, then guess how many people will have died 21 days later? You guessed it, 30000.
    If only similar logic was used when calculating death from covid. Would we be in this mess?
    I do see what you are saying though. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Does depopulation involve anything other than not procreating? Cold turkey style, the population goes to zero in about 100yrs. Roughly twice the time since Al Gore said case closed.

I would guess getting from 8B to 4B could be achieved in maybe 75yrs?

How to not procreate is very easy. Follow the science.
    But then who is going to look after the older generation. A problem which China is now facing and that is why they have permitted their citizens to have a 3rd child. Which is in itself a challenge to reeducate their society to do, as many people there are happy with one or 2 children if any at all.

For some of the maniacs pulling the strings it might be more efficient to just go out cold turkey and actually resort to culling.

Sorry Rip,
    I know you are not a fan of posting too much from this site. But this appears too important not to post and I can't see it being covered anywhere else as of yet.
    Bombshell Testimony From FDA Vaccine Hearing Reveals Injections Killing More Than Saving, Driving Variants

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Dont in any case continue with the oxygen supplementation, not now, not ever again.
    why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Don’t in any case continue with the oxygen supplementation, not now, not ever again.
    What's the problem with oxygen supplementation?

Default Penicillin-just another veterinary antibiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases | National | thedesertreview.com

And yet the propaganda is that ivermectin is "just horse dewormer."
    I've treated my horses and cattle with ivermectin and penicillin. Does that make penicillin a veterinary antibiotic?

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    The consequences are not clear for Marines who refuse the vaccine, but one of the rumors is dishonorable discharge. Leadership is not being clear, as far as I can tell. If “dishonorable discharge” is accurate, I will cease to respect that organization. It means everyone up the chain is watching their own specific ass - “just doing their job”, all the way to and through that idiot climber Pastel on the hill - with his jingling lapel.

Living with a dishonorable dishonorable discharge would be quite the burden. Any advice around this?
    Understand that the orders are coming from on high -- Department level. Your Marine and I are both dealing the same thing our brothers and sisters are: our storied institution, and the legacy of defending the People and Constitution we love, are being assaulted by neo-Marxist shitbags of immeasurable stupidity, dogged determination and vicious incompetence. They're missing the point, though, because they don't get it. Marine is an earned title that bears the weight of our Oath, and discharge status is paperwork that can be changed by anyone.

They can't choose to break our oaths for us. Just like they can't make us choose to take the shot.

Ricardo Bosi, leader of Australia One, gives a warning to Australians.
    "Be brave, be calm, be good. We will win this war"
    This is going to happen in many countries. It is coming. No doubt.
    Jaime Rodriguez Taboada on LinkedIn: Ricardo Bosi, leader of Australia One, gives a warning to Australians | 143 comments

---------------
    Jenni.
    More Ammo!
    OR Senators File Grand Jury Petition For CDC Investigation

https://standforhealthfreedom.com/wp...e-IPAK-v24.pdf

https://standforhealthfreedom.com/wp...lth-Crisis.pdf

They also have more content for download on the 1st site posted in this particular post.
    ----------------------

"Vaccinating people who have had covid-19: why doesn’t natural immunity count in the US?
    Rapid Response:
    We must stop ignoring natural immunity - it’s now long overdue!"
    We must stop ignoring natural immunity - it’s now long overdue! | The BMJ

📌 Follow and Share👇🏻
    @RWMaloneMD

Major ICMR Study of Indian Healthcare Workers Reveals COVID-19 Vaccine Antibodies Wane within 2 Months for Covaxin & 3 Months for Covishield (AstraZeneca)
    Major ICMR Study of Indian Healthcare Workers Reveals COVID-19 Vaccine Antibodies Wane within 2 Months for Covaxin & 3 Months for Covishield (AstraZeneca)

Dr. Steven Hatfill
    September 13, 2021

Dr. Hatfill, a prominent early treatment advocate, gives a full accounting of the United States’ numerous pandemic policy errors.
    Dr Steven Hatfill - YouTube
    ---------
    Early COVID Care Experts | Hope Is Real

Grotesque conflicts of interest on NIH ivermectin non-recommendation

This may be your last chance to download this important article highlighting the many possible mechanisms of action of ivermectin against covid.

The mechanisms of action of Ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2: An evidence-based clinical review article | The Journal of Antibiotics

BiRD has learnt that the article may be removed, even though it successfully passed peer review 3 months ago. The authors concluded that ivermectin was “worthy of attention”.
    They were told to make the following changes to their manuscript: “There is evidence supporting the use of ivermectin in decreasing mortality figured in patients with SARS-CoV-2 infection”
    should be changed to "There is not enough evidence supporting the use of Ivermectin in decreasing mortality figures in patients with SARS-CoV-2 infection."

~ BiRD, bringing you the latest ivermectin news 🕊🕊🕊

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Australia right now.

High score for rhetorical tactic here.

More from Australia. - Gave me goosebumps. Keep it up, mates!
    Boring.

How do I win Marge's BMG 50?

I would immediately hire anybody with a dishonorable discharge from the US Marines for refusing the vaccine. I am not alone.
    What about all the other vaccinations they have had?

Army Shots - Basic Training Vaccinations List

George Washington during the AWI mandated all soldiers be immunised against smallpox. Washington believed the British would use small pox on the continentals.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie Hartmann View Post
    What's the problem with oxygen supplementation?
    Oxygen is an oxidative reagent. It causes oxidation at higher than atmospheric concentrations. Oxidation is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    What about all the other vaccinations they have had?

Army Shots - Basic Training Vaccinations List

George Washington during the AWI mandated all soldiers be immunised against smallpox. Washington believed the British would use small pox on the continentals.
    Those were all actual vaccines. These are not.

And this is so cool. I may well masturbate to this later. Watching these PIECES OF GOVERNMENT SHIT get their asses handed to them gives me hope for Australia.

If we haven't learned anything else, we should have learned that over the past 18 months.

__________________________________________________ _________

And this piece posted earlier is a very good summary: Six Covid facts we're in danger of forgetting - The Conservative Woman

Start with this:

I've said this so many times I can't count them, and fools keep ignoring it, but really, what the fuck else does anybody need to know?? The Australian response, for example and among many others, is so irrational that it cannot be understood in terms of a response to this disease, therefore there are other motivations in play.

This explains so much: How misinformation is distorting COVID policies and behaviors
    (This was mentioned by Bill Maher in his appearance on a TV show this week).

In December, we asked, “What percentage of people who have been infected by the coronavirus needed to be hospitalized?”
    Forty-one percent of Democrats and 28% of Republicans answered that half or more of those infected by COVID-19 need to be hospitalized.

starting strength coach development program
    The US is still a military power. Military powers need soldiers. Firing soldiers is the same kind of bluff as firing doctors. You can’t really renew your armed forces with journalists and other scared mask wearers and vaccine lovers on the fly. It is a stupid bluff