COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1595

starting strength gym
Page 1595 of 1748 FirstFirst ... 595109514951545158515931594159515961597160516451695 ... LastLast
Results 15,941 to 15,950 of 17471

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #15941
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    861

    Default

    • starting strength seminar december 2021
    • starting strength seminar february 2022
    • starting strength seminar april 2022
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Mark, Mark get off the merry go round, get that sippin whiskey out of your hand, don't you understand yet? What hope do we have when you lot allowed your mate Biden to take over the most powerful nation on the the earth Hmm? The only arse that is going to get handed over is yours when they come to your GYM and ask for your CV-19 operating licence.
    What in God's name are you talking about?

  2. #15942
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Oxygen is an oxidative reagent. It causes oxidation at higher than atmospheric concentrations. Oxidation is bad.

    You have gone full retard. Thanks for the laughs.

  3. #15943
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    46,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    This explains so much: How misinformation is distorting COVID policies and behaviors
    (This was mentioned by Bill Maher in his appearance on a TV show this week).

    In December, we asked, “What percentage of people who have been infected by the coronavirus needed to be hospitalized?”
    Forty-one percent of Democrats and 28% of Republicans answered that half or more of those infected by COVID-19 need to be hospitalized.
    This is a propaganda piece aimed at disabling any media outlet who does not agree with the narrative, written like a scientific paper to sound authoritative.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    That's remarkable enough, but what is truly disgusting is no man from that lady's family hunts down that skinny dude.
    And beats him to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeYoung View Post
    You have gone full retard. Thanks for the laughs.
    He's not much of a chemist either, yet he's supremely confident in his ability to analyze all situations.

    Just so you'll know, this is about the very useful drug Versed, used in many in-office medical procedures here is the States.

    The evidence suggests that the Liverpool Care Pathway returned with a vengeance in April 2020 under the direction of the Health Secretary Matt Hancock, Government Advisors and NHS Chiefs, and it looks as if it was used to manipulate you into giving up over one year of your life under the pretence that you were staying at home, to protect the NHS and save lives. But the evidence suggests that in reality you were ordered to stay at home, to protect the NHS, so that they could prematurely end the lives of the elderly and vulnerable and tell you that they were Covid deaths.
    Not a far-fetched idea.

  4. #15944
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He's not much of a chemist either, yet he's supremely confident in his ability to analyze all situations.
    You do realize that normal arterial oxygen saturation is normally already 100% correct? Where is this extra oxidation coming from? What do you think happens with the body when your O2 sats drop to 70-80%? Would you not accept supplemental oxygen? Do you not believe in lactic acidosis? You really need to explain your theories to critical care doctors across the world. They have far too many patients to care for anyway, COVID and non-COVID alike.

    I know you didn't make the initial post about refusing supplemental oxygen, but you certainly are agreeing with that nonsense.

  5. #15945
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    46,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeYoung View Post
    You do realize that normal arterial oxygen saturation is normally already 100% correct? Where is this extra oxidation coming from? What do you think happens with the body when your O2 sats drop to 70-80%? Would you not accept supplemental oxygen? Do you not believe in lactic acidosis? You really need to explain your theories to critical care doctors across the world. They have far too many patients to care for anyway, COVID and non-COVID alike.

    I know you didn't make the initial post about refusing supplemental oxygen, but you certainly are agreeing with that nonsense.
    Stupid-fuck: We're not concerned with arterial O2sat, we're concerned with the oxidative damage done to the bronchial mucosa by supplemental O2. Critical care doctors around the world already know these things. My god, do you know anything about this at all? You don't know what a placebo does, and now this. You are not making a contribution here, and this is your last post before I disable your access.

  6. #15946
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Little skinny dude with the pepper spray is a bad motherfucker, isn't he?
    The only silver lining I see coming from these fucking pigs, is that they are so weak of mind and character, that if the people keep on resisting, it is these pussy yellow fucks that will crack while the people get stronger.
    I saw a video today from a retired cop who couldn't agree with the current policies so he quit. He explained how many police are confused and afraid and that they are having a mental crisis due to these mandates. What the government is asking from them is fucking with their minds. I really hope that they either quit or crack under their crisis.

  7. #15947
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Not a far-fetched idea.
    Have I not been saying this for months?

  8. #15948
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Stupid-fuck: We're not concerned with arterial O2sat, we're concerned with the oxidative damage done to the bronchial mucosa by supplemental O2. Critical care doctors around the world already know these things. My god, do you know anything about this at all? You don't know what a placebo does, and now this. You are not making a contribution here, and this is your last post before I disable your access.
    But yet they continue to use supplemental oxygen as first line treatment when you have difficulty breathing and O2 sats have dropped. Why is that? Are you recommending a hypoxic patient with COVID refuse supplemental oxygen when their sats are in the 70s-80s?

    As far as placebos. Please go back and re-read what was wrote. I enjoy the attempt to turn things back around and pretend like your guy was making sense. Sorry, but I don't routinely prescribe medicines that have no actual therapeutic benefit. If that is the bar you are setting you just eliminated the need for clinical trials so someone can "feel" like you are doing something, regardless of efficacy. Yes, sometimes it is important to keep someone calm and feel better about the treatment. However, there is a joke that is used where you are prescribing "normalsaline" for these patients when you are in fact just giving them "normal saline". If your argument is that the benefit of Ivermectin is a placebo, you would also be admitting that there is no actual therapeutic benefit. This shouldn't need explained, but you are a special case.

  9. #15949
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    46,893

    Default

    He didn't believe me.

  10. #15950
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    2,462

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeYoung View Post

    Sorry, but I don't routinely prescribe medicines that have no actual therapeutic benefit. However, there is a joke that is used where you are prescribing "normalsaline" for these patients when you are in fact just giving them "normal saline".
    But you occasionally prescribe placebos for your amusement?

    I think this is unethical.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •