starting strength gym
Page 1601 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 60111011501155115911599160016011602160316111651170121012601 ... LastLast
Results 16,001 to 16,010 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Jovan, if you are honest with yourself, haven't you been a voice of unfounded optimism for the past eighteen months?
    That would be me. What do you want to know?

Jovan,
    Is this current news in Croatia?
    Watch Croatia PRESIDENT Say No More Jabs / Hugo Talks #lockdown

Very revealing footage. Riot cop says "we don't wanna do this," so cameraman then asks the obvious: "Why are you doing it?"

The answer: "We get paid to do this mate."

Cop admits he is "f**king over" lockdown, that his wife is now out of a job, but is doing what he is told.

Says he has to do what he is told because he is not skilled to do anything else.

This is how it works all over Australia: People of low-moderate intelligence with little or no other qualifications are paid handsomely (starting salary for cops in Australia is $60-$70,000 per year) to bully others on behalf of the government. The good pay and lack of other options allows them to ignore any conscience they may have.

The more 'enterprising' cops also realize the remarkable corruption opportunities presented by policing. This is especially endemic in the upper hierarchy of Australian policing.

Australian Riot Police Morale crumbling as People take Power in Melbourne - YouTube

Subscribe: @AnthonyColpo

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Yeah, the president has been anti panicky for a while. The presidency in Croatia is largely ceremonial, but the prime minister and government are not really pro Covid either, they just don’t say it out loud. They have to pretend to be because of the bigger powers in the EUSSR, but it’s like, we pretend to be having restrictions and shit, which are not really enforced. The only restriction left now is bars and night clubs having to close at midnight. There are some other ones, but none of that shit is enforced. Like, we have mandatory masks indoors, but that was only really enforced for a month or two in 2020.

The thing is, last October, as the EU was heating up to make people’s fall and winter miserable, a guy took his dad’s AK and shot up the government building. I think they made a quick calculation on how long it would take the government to fall if they tried to be heavy with the restrictions considering how many weapons there are in the country, realized it would not be very long, so here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This is just NSW massive overreaction. It is kind of like Satch says for Italians and going along with the fashion of the times, the NSW government just went along with trying to be the most fashionable of all the Zero Covid fanatics. It will get straightened out by next year and then the government will pretend it never happened. To be honest, Croatia where I live was even worse with the massive Zero Covid lunacy in early 2020, our guys closed everything down even worse than your lunatics, but they were quick to remember just how armed the population is (not nearly as armed as Texas). Gyms are not packed to the gills now, no Covid pass (even though Croatia is the least important EUSSR member and the pass mania is strong on the continent). In my city there have been two new massive gym openings in the past month - which there surely would not be if the owners had no green light from the local authorities, along with assurances of no further closures. We are a small city, so these things are always coordinated. I keep telling you and you keep refusing to listen for six months now - there is no end of times going on, you just kind of pulled the short end in Australia with a psycho campaign that has not been stopped in time. But things will get back to a semblance of normal by late 2021.

Come on, I often do work with manufacturers from the north of Italy. Those people are really just trying to make the best out of a horrible 30 years. It is the large city dwellers with their balcony singing that are the problem. But you may very well be right about moving eastward, an Italian company is opening a factory here in the east of Croatia.

Don’t get into fights, it does not help. As a member here said, everyone just needs to figure out in their own time how they have been duped.
    I always try not to, whenever I don't wear a mask and someone inevitably tells me to I try to explain simply why there's no need for me to wear it, but when someone is being an asshole to me right from the start or trying to prove his superiority, I get very frustrated. Those people will not figure out anything ever in their lives, and they need to be confronted.

By the way, while I was having a discussion with a supermarket clerk, he told me that they'll start asking for a Green Pass to go into supermarkets as well starting October 15th. Now, I don't know if he misenterpreted something (he's a foreigner), but I asked him several times and he seemed to understand my question.
    Well..that's gonna be interesting.
    As someone said in a previous post, there's always loop holes, and I'm just one person, I won't starve

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Senator Kelly Townsend responds to allegations of medical malfeasance at Phoenix Indian Health Center, and other private hospitals in Arizona.
    September 21, 2021
    Phoenix, AZ

Monday of this week, Project Veritas released a video that showed undercover recordings of physicians and other staff of the Phoenix Indian Health Center discussing the fact that adverse events after the COVID-19 vaccine were not being reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

Senator Townsend expressed her concern with the video. "I am not surprised to hear of these allegations from this hospital. Complaints such as these are becoming increasingly more frequent, along with allegations of other public hospitals committing medical discrimination against the unvaccinated." Townsend continued, "I am glad the reality is coming to light of how easily people have devolved into blatant discrimination against those who chose not to, or cannot be, vaccinated. I have received reports out of Tucson of patients being grossly neglected due to their vaccine status. This cannot stand in our state. I have advised the family members to make a complaint to the Department of Health Services and I hope it is investigated immediately."

Senator Townsend has been consistent in her messaging regarding the right of a person to make decisions regarding their medial care, including the COVID-19 vaccine. "Wherever there is a risk, there must always be the opportunity for choice," said Townsend. She continued, "In the last several months, I have been contacted by many seeking recourse, whether it be patients needing an advocate, nurses seeking to preserve their employment, parents of school children seeking help due to an arbitrary quarantine, or first responders facing illegal mandates from City officials."

Because the volume of calls and emails has become insurmountable, Senator Townsend has moved to form a group of like-minded individuals from many professions to join her in creating the Arizona Health and Safety Coalition. It is her desire to see a group that is dedicated not only to assisting the public with resources, but to act as a watchdog when things like what was seen yesterday with Project Veritas happen. "I expect this group to act as a think-tank and a resource to help the citizens of Arizona find solutions during this pandemic. I also expect that we can help guide family members as they seek recourse for the mistreatment they are experiencing in various parts of the state. We will provide access to the laws that are there to protect them from maltreatment and neglect and will point them to legal counsel who can represent them if they need to seek damages.

Townsend tweeted earlier today that because the Phoenix Indian Health Center is a federal facility, she is calling on the Congressional delegation to investigate. As for a solution for private and public institutions under the state's jurisdiction, Townsend indicated that she is proposing legislation to create a similar reporting system for Arizona that is transparent for the public to see and more reliable, with an enforceable mandate for medical practitioners report the adverse event.

Senator Townsend can be reached at her office at 602.926.4467 or by email at ktownsend@azleg.gov
    ###

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    There are tons of Italians that will tell you the same.
    There are also tons of people who will tell you that ivermectin is only a horse drug. Or that Bergoglio is a good Pope, for that matter.

IPB

Florida Governor
    #RonDeSantis just introduced to the press the new surgeon general of Florida, Dr. Joseph #Ladapo who just happens to be one of the signers of the
    #GreatBarringtonDeclaration‼️

New Surgeon General down on mask, vaccine mandates; championed hydroxychloroquine

INVESTIGATION – Bill Gates has major shares in both Pfizer & BioNTech, and an FOI has revealed he is the primary funder of the MHRA – The Expose

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    I was on Oxygen for about 2 weeks. Pretty low level -sub5% oxygen levels - and my bloody sinuses and noses were getting to be worse than my lungs. I got off oxygen "prematurely (i.e. before I had the doctor's approval, which I know do, not that I cared) because of the damage being down to my breathing airway - namely nose and sinuses. I was concerned about secondary infections. Luckily, as far as I know, it didn't make it down to my bronchials.
    Good. According to "the science", people with confirmed SARS (the old one) infections have cellular immunity 17 years later and are not susceptible to the virus. There is a possibility that you will get the same infection twice, but the likelihood is really low. Whatever the case, I suggest you keep some azithromycin in your cabinet and use it in case of suspected lung trouble, along with the other stuff, regardless of whether you get the vaccine. Up until 2020, this would have been an universal thing that doctors would prescribe by phone for what is now known as Covid symptoms. Azithromycin is the among the most prescribed antibiotics world wide, it has been off patent since the early 2000s. It is also part of the fabled Zelenko protocol.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Downloading the gene sequence from the "enemy"...
    Whistleblower Confirms Lawrence Sellin’s Reporting – Wuhan Military Games Were China’s First Intentional COVID Super-Spreader Event #BioTerrorism

The engineers are slowly decloaking for those who try, but you gotta try. Who is partnered with and/or Controls the SaySayPee?

This ain't no party. This ain't no disco. These fuckers aren't fooling around.