starting strength gym
Page 1604 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 60411041504155415941602160316041605160616141654170421042604 ... LastLast
Results 16,031 to 16,040 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    But really, the eugenicist in me wants stupid people culled, and this is a good start. Mr. Gates and Mr. Soros have said they'd like to reduce the planet's population to 500 million. Doing it with this vaccine will not leave the people alive they want to be alive.
    birth defects should be materializing soon ... if that turns out to be a thing

it'd be nice if they trialed (v.) that out of the equation, but no-one knows for sure because how things were done (or not done)

little "benign" mRNA generated proteins spikes fucking with developing embryo's brain tissue .... awesome

These despicable pieces of shit: Biden Pushing For Dishonourable Discharges, Court Martials For Troops Who Refuse Vaccines | ZeroHedge

The White House responded with a statement noting “The Administration strongly opposes section 716,” reasoning that it would “detract from readiness and limit a commander’s options for enforcing good order and discipline when a Service member fails to obey a lawful order to receive a vaccination.”

The statement added “To enable a uniformed force to fight with discipline, commanders must have the ability to give orders and take appropriate disciplinary measures.”
    I think this is an illegal order, just like ordering a soldier to have an abortion would be. Watch the Tucker clip at the bottom, he makes an interesting point.

These despicable pieces of shit: Biden Pushing For Dishonourable Discharges, Court Martials For Troops Who Refuse Vaccines | ZeroHedge

I think this is an illegal order, just like ordering a soldier to have an abortion would be. Watch the Tucker clip at the bottom, he makes an interesting point.
    This is a power play by the Biden administration to bend the military to its will. I have seen a concrete push amongst the ranks of the Marines (Ssgt and Chaplain level) to work around it.

Biden is playing with fire. If it’s at all possible, he is working himself into the jurisdiction of the UCMJ. Strange times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Whistleblower Confirms Lawrence Sellin’s Reporting – Wuhan Military Games Were China’s First Intentional COVID Super-Spreader Event #BioTerrorism

The engineers are slowly decloaking for those who try, but you gotta try. Who is partnered with and/or Controls the SaySayPee?

This ain't no party. This ain't no disco. These fuckers aren't fooling around.
    That guy was a CIA spy and has been out of the country for a long time. Are you really that gullible?

A relative who knows how I feel about covid and covid vaccines recently sent me a message about a local high schooler with no underlying conditions who died from covid. Firstly, it's tragic that a high schooler died, period. But the story as it was relayed to me didn't sound quite right so I googled it, and it was reported that she actually developed pneumonia, and in the photos they posted she appeared to be severely obese. I know in our woke society that no one likes to think of obesity as a condition which leads to poor negative outcomes, but come on. This wasn't a person leading an otherwise healthy lifestyle who succumbed to covid. This was a very unhealthy person who died after a respiratory illness made them susceptible to pneumonia. Still a tragedy, no need to use her loss of life to push a covid death cult agenda.

The idea of Biden pushing anything, other a backed up turd, is laughable. I think this throwback is in order. George was well ahead of his time.

George Carlin on The Environment - YouTube

So you just gloss over the fact that covid led to the pneumonia? Is that a reasonable position?

That's like saying a diabetic who dies of a heart attack or kidney failure, wasn't really affected by the diabetes. Diabetes leads to the secondary condition that then causes death. You can't just separate them for convenience of a narrative.

Guess how many of the copshit videos I've seen on our news?

Even the Chief Commissioner calls "context" after a peaceful person is surprise tackled to the ground.

They are attempting to suppress the media by dictating a one hour delay on "live" broadcasts so the people cant see what govco is up to.

Disrespecting the Shrine of Remembrance was stupid, but I'm sure armoured and armed Police being used against Australians didn't bring any glory to those who paid with everything either.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    A relative who knows how I feel about covid and covid vaccines recently sent me a message about a local high schooler with no underlying conditions who died from covid. Firstly, it's tragic that a high schooler died, period. But the story as it was relayed to me didn't sound quite right so I googled it, and it was reported that she actually developed pneumonia, and in the photos they posted she appeared to be severely obese. I know in our woke society that no one likes to think of obesity as a condition which leads to poor negative outcomes, but come on. This wasn't a person leading an otherwise healthy lifestyle who succumbed to covid. This was a very unhealthy person who died after a respiratory illness made them susceptible to pneumonia. Still a tragedy, no need to use her loss of life to push a covid death cult agenda.

Reading this just reminded me of a video my wife just showed me last night on faceTwitter or something with a local woman freaking out about kids having to get vaccinated. Turns out that a friend of her daughter got vaccinated (at school I believe) and is now in the hospital with heart failure. Apparently the poor 13 yr old kid didn’t want the vaccine, but had to get it to play soccer. I don’t even know what to say about this, except there are a lot of evil, idiotic, assholes in charge of this shit.
    It’s so sad that the kid wanted to play soccer, which would help keep her healthy, which would help her fight Covid better if she ever got it.
    There’s a special place in hell for the people doing this evil shit.