starting strength gym
Page 1637 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 63711371537158716271635163616371638163916471687173721372637 ... LastLast
Results 16,361 to 16,370 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    How is he not in youtube jail for these posts? I would assume he's breaking every rule those aholes have....
    He was talking about lifejackets, not vaccines. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Manufactured Crisis - twitter

Is this true? ^

The United States is being attacked on EVERY dimension. It's not just the virus, it's not just the obvious racially divisive and medically dangerous propagandas, it's not just the destruction of our history / culture, it's not the just the complete lack of justice / rule of law, it's not just the fake elections, it's not just the CORRUPT FISA courts and the serial impeachments, it's not just the open borders, it's not just the importation of military aged unvetted combat hardened men, it's not just the fake bioweapon followed by dictated medical protocols KNOWN to kill (the true bioweapon), it's not just the purposeful removal of skilled medical professionals from our hospitals...ad nauseum.

I could go on and on and on. But, there will always be people who say..."oh, there goes KrazyKit again. It's not really war, he just doesn't like the way culture is progressing".

I'd like to know what needs to happen before some of you guys call this war? What is the red line for you?

Don't you guys understand that countries do not exist to our enemy? Governments and transnational corporations are their tools...sometimes their weapons. The moment the majority of the people can see this, we start winning.
    Shut up, racist. Sit down. Smoke some marijuana. Drink your IPA. Don't you know the sports ball championship is on!?!?!? So homophobic, so anti-semitic, so racist....

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Perhaps it's your time to be your own boss....or actually, to have many bosses any of which you can fire at any time? They are called customers.
    I hear you. The thought of being forced out of the corporate environment gives me a thrill, I have to admit. It also gives me the courage to ride this to the line. I've officially re-positioned myself to never have to fly again, so I am making my preparations. I'm definitely not going to quit until this gigantic game of chicken is over, though. I believe there is still a purpose to be fulfilled in my position, but I think the climax is approaching very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I have been on vacation and haven't checked work email, but before I left there was still no mandate guidance. Given your news, I'm a little nervous to check.
    Just checked. Still nothing. The "guidance is coming soon" messaging still looms.

Denninger today: Stop This NOW in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

From A Report on Myocarditis Adverse Events in the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in Association with COVID-19 Injectable Biological Products - ScienceDirect

Parents: If you allow this, you're monsters.

"We used VAERS data to examine cardiac AEs, primarily myocarditis, reported following injection of the first or second dose of the COVID-19 injectable products. Myocarditis rates reported in VAERS were significantly higher in youths between the ages of 13 to 23 (p<0.0001) with ∼80% occurring in males. Within 8 weeks of the public offering of COVID-19 products to the 12-15-year-old age group, we found 19 times the expected number of myocarditis cases in the vaccination volunteers over background myocarditis rates for this age group. In addition, a 5-fold increase in myocarditis rate was observed subsequent to dose 2 as opposed to dose 1 in 15-year-old males."

VAERS is known to materially under-report adverse events. We do not know what the multiplication factor for these findings is as a consequence of that.

Note that in the context of all prior years this basically never happens statistically. The average over the three previous years associated with any vaccination is four.

Further, an extraordinary level of cardiac adverse events are associated with these jabs. This is not uncommon or "rare" as claimed; there are in fact, as of July 9th, nearly 130,000 such reports for Covid-19 jabs. If we accept the CDC's numbers for the number of Americans jabbed this puts the rate of cardiac adverse events are right around one in a hundred!

What's nasty is that while the myocarditis incidence is skewed heavily toward males under 30 the cardiac incidence is not; it is centered in the 20-70 range, or roughly "right up the middle" for the people in the nation as a whole.

Indeed, given the known under-reporting in VAERS a 1-in-100 incidence for a category of serious adverse events is extraordinarily significant. There is every reason to believe we may be causing cardiac injury to as many as one in 25 people who get these shots!

The definition and solution to the societal problems were are facing today can be summarized by a single sentence:

"The people in power across all areas of society have no reason to fear consequences for their abuses of power."

Quote Originally Posted by newguyray View Post
    The definition and solution to the societal problems were are facing today can be summarized by a single sentence:

"The people in power across all areas of society have no reason to fear consequences for their abuses of power."
    Who is in power and who isn’t?

Are abortion clinics denying services to the non-jabbed? Now that would be news.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Just checked. Still nothing. The "guidance is coming soon" messaging still looms.
    Our Q&A session was lecture-mode only. A lot of sympathy and “Let’s talk before you leave” verbiage.

The quisling factor was high. They said they’re looking at what the other firms are doing, and warned us, basically, that (for the conventional thinker) there’s no place to go. Mandates everywhere, even through the supply chain (even our tiny local machine shops???). Some words about “we have three branches of government, let the challenge happen at that level”. Jellyfish.

I sent the lecturer my brilliant legal analysis before the meeting. Radio silence.

However, as I carefully bring this up in discussions in the cafeteria area, I find I am not alone in my thinking. Don’t know what that means for their later action, but certainly many of us see this very similarly.

Latest UK data shows if you are <50, and you get Delta, you're more likely to die if you were vaccinated. Vax death rate: .056% vs. Unvax death rate: .053%. However, the difference could be due to the demographics of the two groups. So the key point is that if you are <50, the vaccines aren't really protecting you from death if you get infected (like they keep telling you). UK Government Report: Vast Majority of Delta Variant Deaths Are VACCINATED People, NOT Unvaccinated People - National File
    @SteveKirsch

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Who is in power and who isn’t?
    That's an important question, and we'd all like to know the answer.