starting strength gym
Page 1650 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 65011501550160016401648164916501651165216601700175021502650 ... LastLast
Results 16,491 to 16,500 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    From Steve Kirsch: https://www.skirsch.com/covid/TFNT11.pdf

My latest The False Narrative Takedown video, TFNT11, is now available on Rumble. It shows how the failure of the CDC and FDA to calculate just 2 numbers has led to what I believe is the greatest medical train wreck ever: the failure to spot obvious safety signals including the deaths of over 150K Americans from the vaccines. This video shows why the FDA's claim that the vaccines are safe is impossible to justify. I hope that you will take a few minutes to watch it, tell your friends, and follow me if you aren't already so we can help spread the word about the clear incompetence of these agencies to spot safety signals in the COVID vaccines. These vaccines should have been stopped after 50 deaths. We are over 150,000 deaths and nobody is paying any attention. Erratum: The formula for the PTR was inadvertently inverted in the slide in the presentation. It is corrected in the slide deck. TFNT11: The FDA's BIG mistake

We haven't given the poor bastards in Ireland enough sympathy. The lunatics running that country have been on one of the worst Zero Covid rampages in the world, even by Commonwealth standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And he lies again at the tail end of the video. Lies. That's all they do.
    Gupta and their ilks existence is so empty and pitiful. The most shallow creatures that exist. He will probably commit suicide due to his self hate and self inadequacy.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Gupta and their ilks existence is so empty and pitiful. The most shallow creatures that exist. He will probably commit suicide due to his self hate and self inadequacy.
    I hear that his wife fists him every morning before he goes to work.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    To everyone according to their need (important note: it says need, not merit); from everyone according to their ability. It should be the bedrock of any society, and the natural order of things.
    The natural order of things is laziness. Marx's dumb motto incentivizes minimizing your means and maximizing your needs because of that. Laziness is a powerful thing, it appears EVERYWHERE humans gather to try and do stuff. That idea is a terrible thing to build a society around, it will inevitably fall to ruin, as it has every single fucking time it's been attempted.

Here's an important paper about the vaccinations: https://link.springer.com/content/pd...21-00808-7.pdf

Among other things, note the following:

For instance, in a report released from the Ministry of Health in Israel, the effectiveness of 2 doses of the BNT162b2 (Pfizer-BioNTech) vaccine against preventing COVID-19 infection was reported to be 39% [6],
    substantially lower than the trial efficacy of 96% [7].
    It is also emerging that immunity derived from the Pfzer-BioNTech vaccine may not be as strong as immunity acquired through recovery from the COVID-19 virus [8]. A substantial decline in immunity from mRNA vaccines 6-months post immunization has also been reported [9]. Even though vaccination offers protection to individuals against severe hospitalization and death, the CDC reported an increase
    from 0.01 to 9% and 0 to 15.1% (between January to May 2021) in the rates of hospitalizations and deaths, respectively, among the fully vaccinated [10].
    Now, 39% vs 96% is a very interesting discrepancy. Might it indicate that the trial data was "doctored"? And an increase in the rates of hospitalization among the fully vaccinated is very hard to ignore. But it will be ignored.

Nails in the coffin?

He's an important paper about the vaccinations: https://link.springer.com/content/pd...21-00808-7.pdf

Among other things, note the following:

Now, 39% vs 96% is a very interesting discrepancy. Might it indicate that the trial data was "doctored"? And an increase in the rates of hospitalization among the fully vaccinated is very hard to ignore. But it will be ignored.

Nails in the coffin?
    Probably several factors at play in the discrepancy, not least of which is that 96% VE was a statement of relative risk. I think the 39% figure is closer to an absolute measure - the Israel analysis didn’t have a control group, did it? The Israeli paper also clearly shows the drop in effectiveness to 39% from ~ 75% at four months post-shot (effectiveness against severe covid and hospitalization stays high).

Steve Kirsch’s VAERS analysis linked by gilead needs to be examined and probably widely promoted. If it’s sound, it needs to be part of every covid conversation.

To anyone considering religious exemptions: Are you going to let your employer determine whether your religious beliefs are "sincerely held"? You understand how dangerous setting this precedent is, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    They aren't going to lay blame on him anymore than John Durham is going to indict someone in the intelligence leadership. Do you not know how government works?
    I only meant to posit the idea under the hypothetical that the pseudo-vaxx harm becomes so obvious that the public starts screaming like bloody murder for a head. Just give them an old and wrinkly dead one. Frame him as rogue who ran wild on his hubris. "The genius doctor who used his smarts to con the world." I can already see the magazine covers. The Bernie Madoff of COVID-19. They have already set a pattern of turning on the perpetrators at the drop of a hat. Just look at Cuomo and the Aussie witch. A mid level employee as sacrifice will not suffice in this scenario. This isn't Hillary's emails or a political hoax like Russia collusion. It's several orders of magnitude bigger than that. This is hands down the biggest fraud in history, so I think it's a mistake to hem yourself in by how things have always worked.

Nails in the coffin?
    BREAKING: Pfizer Senior Director of Worldwide Research Vanessa Gelman RUNS from Veritas' Questions - YouTube

PV boys at work in DC.

starting strength coach development program
    Is it bad that seeing her try and sprint away, and not looking very healthy makes me laugh?

That look of complete panic and terror on her face....