starting strength gym
Page 1651 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 65111511551160116411649165016511652165316611701175121512651 ... LastLast
Results 16,501 to 16,510 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    To anyone considering religious exemptions: Are you going to let your employer determine whether your religious beliefs are "sincerely held"? You understand how dangerous setting this precedent is, right?

I was aware of one organization that originally said they would consider religious belief for exemption. Then they changed it to sincere religious belief. And finally no religious exemptions would be considered.

The policy meetings must have been a circus of stupidity.

The image of that fat heifer making a beeline to her front door is forever seared into my mind. Thanks for the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    To anyone considering religious exemptions: Are you going to let your employer determine whether your religious beliefs are "sincerely held"? You understand how dangerous setting this precedent is, right?
    I submitted a religious exemption that, when boiled down, was a statement of conscientious objection. It stated, in so many words, that the requirement violated my physical, intellectual, and spiritual integrity. Anyone, religious or not, can claim the same. It is a universal truth. These functionaries need to be reminded that they’re assaulting the pillars of western society.

The founders of this country also could have issued a simple loud No, which would have been warranted.

However, instead, we have the Declaration of Independence. Add a bit more traceability to the thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    Hi Jenni,,
    To everyone according to their need (important note: it says need, not merit); from everyone according to their ability. It should be the bedrock of any society, and the natural order of things.
    IPB
    Oh boy.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you'd disagree with the idea "The weak should serve the strong"

That is wrong because it places an obligation on 1 type of person to serve another type of person, by virtue of their immutable characteristics.

All marx did was replace "weak" with "need" and "strong' with "ability"

Or to put it in another, more blunt way:

I need my cotton picked. You have the ability to pick cotton.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I was aware of one organization that originally said they would consider religious belief for exemption. Then they changed it to sincere religious belief. And finally no religious exemptions would be considered.

The policy meetings must have been a circus of stupidity.
    I don’t know how HR depts are handling this, but it hardly seems uniquely case-by-case. Rumor is one sent out accommodations saying that they were granted /indefinitely/ … after which vaccination was required. Vexed at > +infinity? Hearsay also says same dept then sent out a correction to the obvious misfire of their template letter.

Love it. Thanks, Coach Rip. These liars always run when faced with truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We can't rely on the U.S. media (minus a very small number of exceptions) to get anywhere near this kind of stuff.

Before posting this, I did a search for "FDA" and I didn't see results from this thread including the video or the video screenshot I will share here.

The posts from this 1,651-page long thread shows most if not all of you are extremely familiar with all the contradictions, inconsistencies, and blatant lies made by Biden, Fauci, the CDC, the FDA, and other "authorities" concerning Covid-19 and the "safety" and "effectiveness" of the "vaccines."

As a new poster, and in an effort to participate in this thread in a constructive manner, I'd like to share the following.

Nearly 1 year ago, the FDA released a nearly 9-hour-long video about the "vaccines." It is dated October 22, 2020.

At 2:33:40, one of the several PowerPoint slides appears - it is visible for less than one second, literally. It lists several of the "possible adverse event outcomes."

In other words, the FDA KNEW 1 year ago that these "vaccines" could result in extremely serious side effects, including death. And those of us on this thread have seen plenty of reports and testimonials from people who have undergone precisely such serious side effects, with some of these reports including deaths.

Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter as a matter of default erase any posting showing people writing or appearing in videos and testifying of the harm these "vaccines" have caused.

Here is the video, and here's the screenshot.

Go to 2:33:35, and watch the next few seconds.

The FDA knew.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    To everyone according to their need (important note: it says need, not merit); from everyone according to their ability.
    You mean, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs."

Karl Marx said that.

I'll pass.

And he lies again at the tail end of the video. Lies. That's all they do. This thing has gotten a lot of traction. Be sure to watch it, just to enjoy Gupta's discomfort.
    Agreed. Gupta squirmed. Rogan ripped him apart.

Effective.

starting strength coach development program
    There are forty other things that could have caused her to faint other than the fact she was vaccinated.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com