COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1652

starting strength gym
Page 1652 of 2477 FirstFirst ... 6521152155216021642165016511652165316541662170217522152 ... LastLast
Results 16,511 to 16,520 of 24762

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #16511
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    50,089

    Default

    • starting strength seminar december 2022
    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    • starting strength seminar april 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    There are forty other things that could have caused her to faint other than the fact she was vaccinated.
    Of course there are. It was just a coincidence. Like when you get killed in a car wreck and your dead carcass tests positive for COVID and you really died of COVID and the car wreck was just a coincidence.

  2. #16512
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    There are forty other things that could have caused her to faint other than the fact she was vaccinated.
    What are the things that have caused Seychelles, Great Britain, and Israel to have some of the world's highest infection rates despite being three of the world's most vaccinated countries?

  3. #16513
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    38

    Default

    The 2:33:40 screenshot: I am struggling in trying to get it to appear in full, large size here, so here's the URL: https://i.imgur.com/TL9M6wc.jpeg.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #16514
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I submitted a religious exemption that, when boiled down, was a statement of conscientious objection. It stated, in so many words, that the requirement violated my physical, intellectual, and spiritual integrity. Anyone, religious or not, can claim the same. It is a universal truth. These functionaries need to be reminded that they’re assaulting the pillars of western society.

    The founders of this country also could have issued a simple loud No, which would have been warranted.

    However, instead, we have the Declaration of Independence. Add a bit more traceability to the thinking.
    Yeah, I guess I might submit something with some bite, just to see how they respond. The only evidence of "sincerity" I am going to give them is that I find their presumptuous attempt to judge the sincerity of my religious beliefs to be morally offensive and obscene. There is also a question asking "how your faith informed your decisions about whether or not to be vaccinated in the past." The audacity of these fuckers. I'll probably just leave that part blank or put a simple "it didn't". There is also a request for a letter from a religious cleric or pastor as evidence of the sincerity of your beliefs. No chance in hell. Do they want me to tell them about a time I learned a valuable lesson in Sunday School, too? It's like a college application.

    If it somehow gets accepted with such responses, it still won't be enough for me. I'm not submitting any fraudulent PCR test results. I will not make myself vulnerable to the probability of random house arrest or worse (if Australia is any guide), based on where a bunch of bureaucrats decide to set the cycle threshold at any given time. If they can live with that, then maybe I'll consider staying.

  5. #16515
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    To anyone considering religious exemptions: Are you going to let your employer determine whether your religious beliefs are "sincerely held"? You understand how dangerous setting this precedent is, right?



    I only meant to posit the idea under the hypothetical that the pseudo-vaxx harm becomes so obvious that the public starts screaming like bloody murder for a head. Just give them an old and wrinkly dead one. Frame him as rogue who ran wild on his hubris. "The genius doctor who used his smarts to con the world." I can already see the magazine covers. The Bernie Madoff of COVID-19. They have already set a pattern of turning on the perpetrators at the drop of a hat. Just look at Cuomo and the Aussie witch. A mid level employee as sacrifice will not suffice in this scenario. This isn't Hillary's emails or a political hoax like Russia collusion. It's several orders of magnitude bigger than that. This is hands down the biggest fraud in history, so I think it's a mistake to hem yourself in by how things have always worked.
    If it comes to such a scenario they will put all the blame on the creator of Operation Warp Speed himself. Trump!

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    There are forty other things that could have caused her to faint other than the fact she was vaccinated.
    One thing is certain though. The correct investigations needed to varify that this incident was not vaccine related, will certainly not happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    What are the things that have caused Seychelles, Great Britain, and Israel to have some of the world's highest infection rates despite being three of the world's most vaccinated countries?
    These things are Idiots, fools and stupidity!

  6. #16516
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,032

    Default

    When the X-Files drops the truth

    They Tend to do this so when it really happens people will not react...they'll react just like they did when they saw it on X-Files: grab another beer. It has a name: "negative priming".

    I'm thinking they'll roll out Project Blue Beam next. Kirk in outer space is the foreshadowing. That Project Blue Beam shiny object will not only keep us distracted, but it also preps us for the more Global perspective
    required by the next phase of our enslavement.

    _______________________

    My old friend, IPB. It's good to see your posts.

    Re taxation: Speaking only from the heart...

    The cruelest thing about today's taxation schemes is it takes away my ability to feel good when I help another person. Instead of me choosing a person in need and giving him a hand up, men with guns take my property and give it to some anonymous person. Neither me nor that person in need benefit from the warmth and beauty of our interaction...me helping him, and he thanking me. "They" stole that from both of us, and "they" did it with violence. They turned beautiful...perhaps uniquely human...emotions (benevolence and gratitude) into a sterile, ugly, violent, anonymous, "transaction".

    It's a helluva a thing...stealing a man's right to emotionally/spiritually benefit from helping another man.

    And, we wonder why people seem so selfish, insensitive and/or entitled even angry now? I believe it is a direct result of modern taxation and the welfare state. I also believe that aside from psychopaths/sociopaths, humans are naturally driven to help each other....and humans want to feel gratitude for help...but not perpetual gratitude.

    What does it do to a man's heart when he is robbed of his choice to help fellow man? What does it do to a man's spirit to never feel gratitude towards another man for help?

    "Men came here and tried to change natural law"...and thus we have devolved into ugly, sterile creatures devoid of our most basic, natural emotions towards one another. Benevolence and gratitude....erased from humanity by a relatively small group of men who apparently believed gratitude is demeaning and humanity is incapable of voluntary benevolence?

  7. #16517
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    50,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

    My old friend, IPB. It's good to see your posts.

    Re taxation: Speaking only from the heart...

    The cruelest thing about today's taxation schemes is it takes away my ability to feel good when I help another person. Instead of me choosing a person in need and giving him a hand up, men with guns take my property and give it to some anonymous person. Neither me nor that person in need benefit from the warmth and beauty of our interaction...me helping him, and he thanking me. "They" stole that from both of us, and "they" did it with violence. They turned beautiful...perhaps uniquely human...emotions (benevolence and gratitude) into a sterile, ugly, violent, anonymous, "transaction".

    It's a helluva a thing...stealing a man's right to emotionally/spiritually benefit from helping another man.

    And, we wonder why people seem so selfish, insensitive and/or entitled even angry now? I believe it is a direct result of modern taxation and the welfare state. I also believe that aside from psychopaths/sociopaths, humans are naturally driven to help each other....and humans want to feel gratitude for help...but not perpetual gratitude.

    What does it do to a man's heart when he is robbed of his choice to help fellow man? What does it do to a man's spirit to never feel gratitude towards another man for help?

    "Men came here and tried to change natural law"...and thus we have devolved into ugly, sterile creatures devoid of our most basic, natural emotions towards one another. Benevolence and gratitude....erased from humanity by a relatively small group of men who apparently believed gratitude is demeaning and humanity is incapable of voluntary benevolence?
    Goddamn Kits. Great post. Contact Bre at the store for the shirt of your choice. Thanks for the thoughtful contribution.

  8. #16518
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    When the X-Files drops the truth

    They Tend to do this so when it really happens people will not react...they'll react just like they did when they saw it on X-Files: grab another beer. It has a name: "negative priming".
    The Simpsons is a prime example of this tactic.

    Adelaide businesses bans COVID vaccinated customers sparking fierce debate | 7NEWS - YouTube

    Steve Kirsch:
    « The UK Medicine Regulator has responded to a Freedom of Information request demanding to know how many deaths have occurred in the past 20 years due to all vaccines, and their response has revealed that there have been four times as many deaths in just eight months due to the Covid-19 injections. »
    UK Medicine Regulator confirms there have been four times as many deaths due to the Covid-19 Vaccines in 8 months than deaths due to all other Vaccines combined in 20 years – The Expose



    Teen deaths up 47% in England and Wales. Wonder what could have caused that? Hmmm... the vaccine maybe? Note also that the excess teen deaths were 10X higher than than the COVID deaths. Could I be right that the vaccines are deadlier than COVID? Sure looks like it. Recent deaths in young people in England and Wales – HART



    Taiwan news admits TRUTH that HAX kills more than Covid

    @Steve Kirsch

    This is pretty darn huge!
    Based on Kirsch's data, Malone is considering changing his official stance of advocacy of vaccine for the elderly and immunocompromised etc... To against any recommendation for any group.
    About 12 minutes in he starts elaborating on this.
    SPECIAL BROADCAST: Dr. Robert Malone On His mRNA Creation

    Dr. Ayelet Ramon, head of children ER, Ichilov Hospital:
    "16 years old boy with fatal arrhythmia... survived after resuscitation. he got the Vx, has no troublesome medical background. I feel unease because I don't trust the Ministry Of Health to investigate and look for a possible connection"
    https://twitter.com/SelaReport/statu...392127001?s=20

  9. #16519
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Bill Clinton has been hospitalized and it’s totally not COVID. I could care less either but the comments section is hilarious!

    Bill Clinton hospitalized in California - YouTube

  10. #16520
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Yeah, I guess I might submit something with some bite, just to see how they respond. The only evidence of "sincerity" I am going to give them is that I find their presumptuous attempt to judge the sincerity of my religious beliefs to be morally offensive and obscene. There is also a question asking "how your faith informed your decisions about whether or not to be vaccinated in the past." The audacity of these fuckers. I'll probably just leave that part blank or put a simple "it didn't". There is also a request for a letter from a religious cleric or pastor as evidence of the sincerity of your beliefs. No chance in hell. Do they want me to tell them about a time I learned a valuable lesson in Sunday School, too? It's like a college application.

    If it somehow gets accepted with such responses, it still won't be enough for me. I'm not submitting any fraudulent PCR test results. I will not make myself vulnerable to the probability of random house arrest or worse (if Australia is any guide), based on where a bunch of bureaucrats decide to set the cycle threshold at any given time. If they can live with that, then maybe I'll consider staying.
    The rumor mill also says that a guy submitted his exemption and is refusing to submit any further information regarding anything (even information /that/ he is refusing). The guy said the rules now prohibit him from on-site access for such silence - and his inability to wear a mask. You might ask him why he’s unable to wear a mask? He says “Because”.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •