COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1658

starting strength gym
Page 1658 of 2179 FirstFirst ... 6581158155816081648165616571658165916601668170817582158 ... LastLast
Results 16,571 to 16,580 of 21786

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #16571
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    • starting strength seminar june 2022
    • starting strength seminar august 2022
    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
    From what I understand Powell had some kind of blood-disorder-cancer-thing-going on ... IOW: immunocompromised.

    I wonder how they weigh in on giving a immunocompromised person the vaxxine exactly?
    Seems like you would want to use other methods or intervention rather then artificial stress, or to tease, an 84 y.o.'s already fucked up immune system.
    He had myeloma. My understanding is it is treatable but not curable. You are making good points and asking the right questions.

  2. #16572
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Haha oh I donÂ’t doubt that the populace will be cheering for a perpetual lockdown, but the authorities will tone it down on their own. In fact I suspect Australia and NZ will remain the rare countries in which the end of the crisis will produce negative polls for the ruling parties.
    You do have a point. Craig Kelly is looking pretty good at the moment. And it does appear that his party might become the largest party in Australia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
    From what I understand Powell had some kind of blood-disorder-cancer-thing-going on ... IOW: immunocompromised.

    Any way they spin the story, its a lose-lose-lose scenario:
    They could say it's because he didn't get his third shot. That's the crooked logic being used here in Israel. And people buy into the bullshit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    One thing I don’t understand. Are only “bikies” forbidden from displaying tattoos or does it apply to everyone in the country? I mean, does the legislation come in some kind of package, like you need to be a registered bikie and display insignia before your tattoo is banned? Is it specific tattoos or just bikie tattoos?
    To add to that, what type of bike do you have to ride to be considered a bikie? Just a Harley, what about if it's a Japanese or European bike?

  3. #16573
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    48,476

    Default

    Is the state media covering the Southwest Airlines et al situation? I'll bet not.

    Southwest pilot speaks out… Large protest outside corporate headquarters… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

  4. #16574
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What do people who don't read this thread think is going on?
    They buy into the madness full hearted. And the more fucked up and ridiculous the situation gets, the more they buy into the lies. Today my boss called me a murderer for promoting early treatment. And when I told him that I just got of the phone with an old friend of mine who told me that he got serious side effects from the vaccine, he just blew it off and said I was lying.

    Government admits that half of new Covid-19 cases in last month were fully vaccinated, Yet the leadership pumps the propaganda to vaccinate the youth.
    Government admits that half of new Covid-19 cases in last month were fully vaccinated - Israel National News

    How Mandatory Inoculation Laws Lead to 70000 Americans Being Forcibly Sterilized - YouTube

  5. #16575
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    They buy into the madness full hearted. And the more fucked up and ridiculous the situation gets, the more they buy into the lies. Today my boss called me a murderer for promoting early treatment. And when I told him that I just got of the phone with an old friend of mine who told me that he got serious side effects from the vaccine, he just blew it off and said I was lying.
    God damn, dude. I guess I'm lucky that I haven't had to personally interact with anyone that batshit crazy, except in public and in passsing. Sometimes I get the feeling there are literally subversive Stasi types among us, and they are doing stuff like this as part of a mission. The literal Stasi employed about 2.5% of the working age population as unofficial informants. Somehow, that number feels about right for the most aggressive lunatics among us.

  6. #16576
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    992

    Default

    How the Amish dealth with Covid: Herd Immunity in Record Time
    The Amish actually threw a "catch party" at Church. Everyone caught covid, and then they proceeded to make more money in 2020 than any year before.

    According to the interview, there are 3 major things the Amish do not like: Government, the Education system and the Healthcare system. Unfortunately, it's time to learn their methods of survival and legal resistance.

    Today, I received in the mail a never before seen invoice from the Town. It is an "Impact Fee" for each of my properties. Every property in town is rated from Tier 1 to Tier 5 based on its "impact". It will now be an annual fee. Interesting timing, huh?

    What would the Amish do about this?

    ___________________

    Here's a positive outlook to help with sleep tonight: For every action there is an equal or greater reaction
    A parallel society is self-organizing - Galt's Gulch?

    It's time to ignore their bullshit and start building. We need to stop seeing disaster and tyranny, and instead see Opportunity.

    Let's Go, Brandon!

  7. #16577
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,529

    Default

    Steve Kirsch:
    July 19 Letter to the HHS points out 1) hospitals are under reporting, 2) huge numbers of adverse events, 3) 90% of admissions are from vaccinated in an area with just a 50% vaccination rate. Whoops!
    Steve Kirsch on Gab: '' - Gab Social
    https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/u...to-VAERS-1.pdf

  8. #16578
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    To add to that, what type of bike do you have to ride to be considered a bikie? Just a Harley, what about if it's a Japanese or European bike?
    Nobody rides European bikes

  9. #16579
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    1,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Here's a positive outlook to help with sleep tonight: For every action there is an equal or greater reaction
    A parallel society is self-organizing - Galt's Gulch?

    It's time to ignore their bullshit and start building. We need to stop seeing disaster and tyranny, and instead see Opportunity.

    Let's Go, Brandon!
    A second economy was always a strong possibility for a second society... which is obvious to anyone who even visits a free area. I just hope to see more logistics develop in the Gulf and Heartland quickly enough to offset the collapse of the West and North East coasts.

  10. #16580
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Garage of GainzZz
    Posts
    2,793

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    How the Amish dealth with Covid: Herd Immunity in Record Time
    The Amish actually threw a "catch party" at Church. Everyone caught covid, and then they proceeded to make more money in 2020 than any year before.

    According to the interview, there are 3 major things the Amish do not like: Government, the Education system and the Healthcare system. Unfortunately, it's time to learn their methods of survival and legal resistance.

    Today, I received in the mail a never before seen invoice from the Town. It is an "Impact Fee" for each of my properties. Every property in town is rated from Tier 1 to Tier 5 based on its "impact". It will now be an annual fee. Interesting timing, huh?

    What would the Amish do about this?

    ___________________

    Here's a positive outlook to help with sleep tonight: For every action there is an equal or greater reaction
    A parallel society is self-organizing - Galt's Gulch?

    It's time to ignore their bullshit and start building. We need to stop seeing disaster and tyranny, and instead see Opportunity.

    Let's Go, Brandon!
    The Orthodox and Hasidism were doing this, too, albeit not as fervently. They rely on the modern world far more than the Amish do. I remember my wife's co-worker who said that "she wished she just got it already so she could get it over with." She did eventually, as did her family and they're all fine. But it made working with normies a tad tough.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •