starting strength gym
Page 1660 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 66011601560161016501658165916601661166216701710176021602660 ... LastLast
Results 16,591 to 16,600 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Tablet has some pretty good pieces. This brilliant article is extremely relevant.
    Why Did So Many Doctors Become Nazis? - Tablet Magazine
    Yeah. Look at this:

It is worthy of emphasis that although many professions (including law) were “taken in” by Nazi philosophy, doctors and nurses had a peculiarly strong attraction to it. Robert N. Proctor (1988) notes that physicians joined the Nazi party in droves (nearly 50% by 1945), much higher than any other profession. Physicians were seven times more likely to join the SS than other employed German males. Nurses were also major collaborators.The Holocaust should be studied by every health care professional as a reminder of how sacred the substance of our craft is, and what the consequences may be if we forget the dignity of persons again.
    Wonder why that might be? This isn't addressed in the essay, but it seems perfectly obvious that doctors are so absolutely confident in their own wisdom and judgement that they do not hesitate to mandate obedience. Just look around you.

Here is comes... the vaccine passport will be here soon.

Larimer County Vaccine Verified Facility & Event Program | Larimer County

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    …When I have time I will write up why the supply chain is so damn fragile and why places like Cairo really wont help much in the near term. …
    I would read that immediately.

TommyGun: This bullshit?

From theconservativetreehouse.com:
    The California Version of The Green New Deal and an October 16, 2020, EPA Settlement With Transportation is What’s Creating The Container Shipping Backlog – Working CA Ports 24/7 Will Not Help, Here’s Why

The trucking issue with California LA ports, ie the Port of Los Angeles (POLA) and the Port of Long Beach (POLB), is that all semi tractors have to be current with new California emissions standards. As a consequence, that mean trucks cannot be older than 3 years if they are to pick up or deliver containers at those ports. This issue wipes out approximately half of the fleet trucks used to move containers in/out of the port. Operating the port 24/7 will not cure the issue, because all it does is pile up more containers that sit idle as they await a limited number of trucks to pick them up. THIS is the central issue.

This was posted to the NZ Prime Ministers page

Posted on Jacinda Ardern's page:
    by a person named Jo Wright

Of all the vaccines I have taken in my life like Tetanus shots, measles, mumps, polio, meningitis, TB shots, etc...
    Never have I heard so many lies and deceptions over a vaccine that says I have to wear a mask and socially distance even when fully vaccinated, and that I could still contract or spread the virus even after being fully vaccinated.

Never had to get tested when I was perfectly healthy without any symptoms whatsoever.

Never been bribed by the establishments to take the vaccine in order to win a holiday and/or cash prizes or earn frequent flyer points.
    I never had to worry about cardiac issues, neurological disorders, blood clots and sadly more! Didn't even have to worry about death.

Never was I ever THREATENED by the use of FORCE by the Government, Employers, Police force, and Military for a vaccine as seen overseas.

I was never judged by my friends or relatives if I didn't take it. I was never discriminated against for travel or other regular services to a point where I could not buy or sell without it.

The vaccines I have listed above never told me I was a bad person for not taking them or for even taking them for that matter.
    I have never seen a vaccine that threatened the relationship between my family members and/or close friends to a point of destroying my relationships with them ever.
    Never have I seen it used for political gain.

Never seen a vaccine needing 24/7 mass media advertising and promotion on every media outlet known to man.
    Then there’s mixing and matching different vaccine brands and being told it's okay to do it one day and then told the next day to not do it (overseas).
    I have never seen a vaccine threaten someone's livelihood, as well as wipe out their jobs.

I have never seen a vaccine that allows a 12-year-old child's consent to supersede their parent's consent (that one alone blows me away).

Finally, after all the vaccines (jab, shots) I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one that discriminates, divides, and judges a society. So much information is censored, deleted, and removed from the internet and mainstream media!

So many doctors, health care professionals, police and scientists are censored and forbidden to speak out or ask legitimate questions when what is being allowed or not allowed does not make sense! Particularly when it comes from mainstream media. I have never known a vaccine that has made all the Pharmaceutical companies that manufacture it exempt from liability if it kills everyone to a point where no life insurance will cover it!

This is one powerful vaccine guys! It does all these things above that I have mentioned and yet? It does NOT do the one thing it is supposed to do which is?
    FIGHT OFF THIS PANDEMIC so why on earth would I get it?

This is my first post here. I've read the first 40 and the last 20 pages and consumed many of the videos and articles linked. Thank you, Mark Rippetoe and the webmaster, for this valuable resource. And thank you, Gilead, for posting a MILLION stories. How do you find so many!?

I have two questions for now.

1. What is people's recommended home treatment for covid?

2. Amazon only has the horse ivermectin. Can that be used by humans?

Keep reading the thread.

Very Important re: shipping/supply chain disruption. It's California's fault. It always is.

The California Version of The Green New Deal and an October 16, 2020, EPA Settlement With Transportation is What's Creating The Container Shipping Backlog - Working CA Ports 24/7 Will Not Help, Here's Why - The Last Refuge

The trucking issue with California LA ports, ie the Port of Los Angeles (POLA) and the Port of Long Beach (POLB), is that all semi tractors have to be current with new California emissions standards. As a consequence, that mean trucks cannot be older than 3 years if they are to pick up or deliver containers at those ports. This issue wipes out approximately half of the fleet trucks used to move containers in/out of the port. Operating the port 24/7 will not cure the issue, because all it does is pile up more containers that sit idle as they await a limited number of trucks to pick them up. THIS is the central issue.
    Sacramento should be nuked from space. I am totally serious.

From Anthony Colpo: PROOF THAT DOGS ARE SMARTER THAN HUMANS: K9 TURNS ON POLICE THUGS

PROOF THAT DOGS ARE SMARTER THAN HUMANS: K9 TURNS ON POLICE THUGS

Dogs are far smarter than we give them credit for. In this video, Dutch cops enforce COVID tyranny but the police dogs are clearly unimpressed by what their asshole masters are doing. The hero of our story can be seen barking at his handler right from the start of the video. When he sees the other cops striking at the young men he lurches at the cops and growls at them.

His idiot handler then tries to rouse him into attacking the young men, but our K9 champion of the people instead bites PC Dickwad's leg.

PC Dickwad tries to discipline him, but this only pisses off our handsome shepherd even more. He barks aggressively at PC Dickwad.

PC Dickwad still doesn't get it and keeps trying to get our handsome hero to attack the young men. But the beautiful K9 still isn't having any of it and keeps barking at the dumbass handler. PC Dickwad is confused and retreats, only to trip on a rail and fall on his clumsy ass. He gets back up but the studly shepherd wraps his front legs around PC Dickwad's thigh and goes for the single leg takedown. He doesn't get the takedown but as the footage ends he still has PC Dickwad in retreat.

This dog is an absolute legend and deserves a medal and huge bag of doggie treats for his loyal allegiance to the public.
    Newly uncovered video shows Anthony Fauci and other HHS officials discussing how a new virus from China could be used to enforce universal vaccination back in October of 2019. One America’s Pearson Sharp has more.

Fauci, HHS officials discuss using new virus from China to enforce universal vaccines in footage from Oct. 2019 | One America News Network

Gee wiz, I wonder, What did Japan recently mysteriously and miraculously do !?
    Vaccines, masks? Japan puzzling over sudden virus success

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    A little update on the italian front:
    Francesco keep it up and don't give in. They are afraid of you!
    Live webcam streaming of Unity Square in Trieste Italy, shows the Square to be empty when it was actually packed!
    Faked live webcam feed of Trieste's (Italy) during Green Pass Protest

Florida Registers Nation’s Lowest COVID Case Numbers ⋆ Brownstone Institute

"It’s As If Pfizer Would Ask United States To Put Grand Canyon As Collateral" - Secret Vaccine Contracts - GreatGameIndia

Quote Originally Posted by The Legendary Zoltan View Post
    This is my first post here. I've read the first 40 and the last 20 pages and consumed many of the videos and articles linked. Thank you, Mark Rippetoe and the webmaster, for this valuable resource. And thank you, Gilead, for posting a MILLION stories. How do you find so many!?

I have two questions for now.

1. What is people's recommended home treatment for covid?

2. Amazon only has the horse ivermectin. Can that be used by humans?
    America's Frontline Doctors - Early Treatment

Share it with anybody who needs it.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I have not needed ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine; in my household, no one has contracted the virus/disease. We have at different times (all within the past 60 days) gotten sick (cold/flu, with coughing and phlegm) and we all took the PCR test; some of us took it more than once.

Negative every time.

But if I needed help, I would contact this organization without thinking twice.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I wish us Hasidim lived even just a fraction of the type of lifestyle that the Amish do. Unfortunately that is not the case.
    Just because we dress similar to them doesn't mean that we live the same way.
    Please don't take offense; that's been the general vibe here in the States. I don't imply parity in any way.