starting strength gym
Page 1674 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 67411741574162416641672167316741675167616841724177421742674 ... LastLast
Results 16,731 to 16,740 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    DeSantis says clearly that the majority of their patients receiving monoclonal antibodies are the vaxed. Starting at around 1:50 minutes in.
    'Flat-Out Disgusting': DeSantis Tears Into Fauci Over Experiments On Dogs - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Yes the profiteering is undeniable. But that is not the question. The question is was Covid (or the insane response to Covid) created to profit? If the answer is yes, explain it with evidence. THAT is the evidence we need and it’s not so easy.

Sorry, but the profiteering is coincidental until proven otherwise or someone offers a more compelling theory. I’m sorry so many good people struggle with these fundamental concepts.
    I actually agree with this. The profiteering is a side benefit, as it always is in these revolutionary moments in history. Revolutionary in the sense of one order being overthrown for another, not just a watershed occurrence. Rip has talked about a fundamental re-ordering of society, which feels more and more true. All Herr Doktor Fauxshee who is padding his retirement portfolio via Moderna stocks cares about in the now is padding his portfolio. He also only cares about being allowed to continue to pad his portfolio, so he dutifully goes along.

So things are going from bad to worse here in Melbourne, Australia. Our state premier is losing his "state of emergency" powers soon and is hastily pushing through new legislation that gives him and him alone the ability to decide if we are in a "pandemic", give himself emergency powers for 3 months at a time, which can be renewed indefinitely and he can prescribe control measures to "a person or class of person".

New legislation normally is publically on the table for two weeks, goes through the lower house of parliament, then another two weeks on the table before going through the upper house. A news outlet leaked this information late last night, it's going through the lower house today and he's trying to get it through the upper house this week also.

It feels like it's been too long since a good old fashioned political assassination....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And you can show this to every person in the world, and 90% of them would not take their masks off to thank you.
    You might be too optimistic. Among those still habitually masking, converting 10% of them would be quite the victory.

I wonder how many know we are right, but have become addicted to their masks like a security blanket. They feel soothed having their face covered at this point, and don't want to give up the feeling of having it on. I have a feeling quite a few women feel this way. I've heard "I don't have to worry about my makeup to go to the store" more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I actually agree with this. The profiteering is a side benefit, as it always is in these revolutionary moments in history. Revolutionary in the sense of one order being overthrown for another, not just a watershed occurrence. Rip has talked about a fundamental re-ordering of society, which feels more and more true. All Herr Doktor Fauxshee who is padding his retirement portfolio via Moderna stocks cares about in the now is padding his portfolio. He also only cares about being allowed to continue to pad his portfolio, so he dutifully goes along.
    I think this is most of it. Profiteering opportunists. Opportunists both financially and politically (left).

Biden's town hall with A. Cooper the other night was a nightmare for everyone.

Cooper: "Should people be fired etc etc."
    Biden, immediately: "yes and yes".
    Audience, immediately: Applause.

A kangaroo court. Sounded exactly like the Queen of Hearts: "Off with her head!".

Southwest's CEO, recently: "We're not firing anyone over this." - A corporate voice in the wilderness.

The practical question is: "Is the Covid response /continued/ (not created) for profit?" Obviously, yes. For financial and obvious political reasons. No conspiracy required. Just cooperation.

As far as grand conspiracies go, is there prior art?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben. View Post
    So things are going from bad to worse here in Melbourne, Australia. Our state premier is losing his "state of emergency" powers soon and is hastily pushing through new legislation that gives him and him alone the ability to decide if we are in a "pandemic", give himself emergency powers for 3 months at a time, which can be renewed indefinitely and he can prescribe control measures to "a person or class of person".

New legislation normally is publically on the table for two weeks, goes through the lower house of parliament, then another two weeks on the table before going through the upper house. A news outlet leaked this information late last night, it's going through the lower house today and he's trying to get it through the upper house this week also.

It feels like it's been too long since a good old fashioned political assassination....
    Yeah, I don't think these things will turn out better for people in many countries until they embrace the idea of resistance. By which I mean armed resistance, which will be defined as terrorism. It wouldn't even take much, people would just have to off several midlevel midwits in four or five countries. I am anxious to see who will do it first.

Yeah I don't have nearly enough ambition to go that far unfortunately.

You bring up an interesting point about being labelled as terrorism. I was actually having this discussion with someone a couple of weeks ago. I raised the point that technically I think our premier actuality fits the legal definition of "terrorist"...

5.5. Terrorism in Commonwealth law is defined as an act or threat that is intended to: advance a political, ideological or religious cause; and. coerce or intimidate an Australian or foreign government or the public (or section of the public ), including foreign public.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I think this is most of it. Profiteering opportunists. Opportunists both financially and politically (left).

Biden's town hall with A. Cooper the other night was a nightmare for everyone.

Cooper: "Should people be fired etc etc."
    Biden, immediately: "yes and yes".
    Audience, immediately: Applause.

A kangaroo court. Sounded exactly like the Queen of Hearts: "Off with her head!".

Southwest's CEO, recently: "We're not firing anyone over this." - A corporate voice in the wilderness.

The practical question is: "Is the Covid response /continued/ (not created) for profit?" Obviously, yes. For financial and obvious political reasons. No conspiracy required. Just cooperation.

As far as grand conspiracies go, is there prior art?
    The goal is not simply profit. The profit is profit, i.e., a reward for a job well-done. The goal is something else. That middle tier evil people make some coin is secondary. And cooperation IS conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Literally: Jenni summed it up.
    How do you define it metaphorically?
    Literally, I take it to mean f* your mother i.e. incest. I'm hoping Jenni takes it to mean f* someone else's mother - which is completely fine in and of itself, although hopefully not cheating on someone.

Figuratively, whenever I'm calling someone a mf, I'm not actually accusing them of incest. Depending on context I could be disparaging them, or even saying they are awesome.

Anyway, back to Marine's prescription. Was Walmart the only available pharmacy?

Philosophically, what actually is a prescription? Is it an order that the pharmacist must fill (pharmacist as pill-counter only) or is it a permission to access a controlled medicine and the pharmacist also has a role in confirming the appropriate dose/interactions etc (Dr/Pharmacist team). I personally think, and expect, that the pharmacist also has a duty here and there are legitimate reasons not to dispense a prescription e.g. there could be a mistake in the dose, an interaction the Dr was unaware of etc.

Anyway, I would be absolutely amazed if the marine wins this lawsuit.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I agree, but you should institute some kind of beating up at the border of the people crossing without papers. Just so they don’t get funny ideas when they settle down. I’m not talking cracked skulls, but some heavy bruising, maybe a busted nose here and there.
    What papers? Government papers? If you agree that it's an abstract concept and that in reality it's nothing but a group of thieves and psycopaths, why would you care about their papers?
    If you wanna go ahead and punch bad people, be my guest. And that would be the natural way it would go. Someone comes into a community and tries to be smart, he gets thrown out. But since there is government and police, we rely on their lazy uninterested asses to do the job for us and expect to be "protected".
    A stateless america would be very well divided into different communities, it's way too big to be one single community of people, so when you talk about crossing the border (which again doesn't exist) what part of the land are you referring to?
    In simple terms, why would someone from "new york" care about some guy sneaking into "california" in a stateless world? It's thousands of miles away and he could just walk into it.
    Unfortunately we have to accept things like borders and illegals and "papers" because we are forced, but if you think about what it would be like, and has been like for many many years before institutions, none of that makes sense.