starting strength gym
Page 1686 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 68611861586163616761684168516861687168816961736178621862686 ... LastLast
Results 16,851 to 16,860 of 30231

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I hate to dump another large link after the last 2 but if I don't, someone else sure will.

Needle Points - Tablet Magazine

Download the PDF summary as A) it's 38 pages long in total and you don't want to read it in 4 parts, and B) It's too good to be allowed to remain up and free to access and C) I've been following this thing back since Jan 2020, back when governments were calling you racist for not hugging chinese people and Dan Andrews was telling people to go out and eat in china town. I'm running into a problem that I can't explain my "hesitancy" because there's just so much. Without hyperbole I'd say that this article covers 90-95% of everything that's ever smelt about this whole debacle. I read it and I can't think of much else that the author should add. If you're looking for a summary of "everything wrong" with this, this is probably it.
    Having read Part I, I see no danger of this being pulled down. It is The Narrative, although showing a little sympathy for fools like me who apparently know more about this than he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie Hartmann View Post
    It would be wrong. If a man came upon a someone drowning and took no action, should he be charged with manslaughter? I say no. Is he an ass? Yes.

In a free society, the marine wouldn't have to make his own ivermectin. There would me myriad options for him compared to our situation today.
    The important difference to the pharmacist case is that its 100% clear to everyone that a life-preserver will help someone avoid drowning. Its not 100% clear to everyone that ivermectin and the other parts of the prescription help Covid, and that its also not 100% that the person is dying as they were refused other treatments first. There is still the option of another pharmacy. Is there an online pharmacy in the US that will provide this stuff on prescription? To be clear, Im not making a statement for or against the treatments in this post at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie Hartmann View Post
    Perhaps we have a semantic disagreement. I believe freedoms are founded in property ownership. I don't believe there is a freedom to encroach on freedoms of others, so there is no conflict there.

There will always be gray areas regarding externalities, but a large majority of these can be resolved using the homesteading principle. Unfortunately, there is no utopia, but we should attempt to approach our limit.
    The homesteading principle is not commonly used over here. How is that applied to things like view and noise? Once I have put effort into building a house and appreciating the view does it 'belong' to me and no one else can build on their property if I don't like it? I can see the principle working in large rural expansionary settings, but not so much in a city.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Having read Part I, I see no danger of this being pulled down. It is The Narrative, although showing a little sympathy for fools like me who apparently know more about this than he does.
    Part II gets better. It is filled with referenced example after example of fraud and crimes committed by pharmaceutical companies.

Needle Points - Tablet Magazine

“ Another key element left out of America’s master narrative is the role of natural immunity. After 18 months of near total silence about it, Fauci was asked by CNN’s Sanjay Gupta about a study that showed natural immunity provides a lot of protection, better than the vaccines alone. Gupta asked Fauci if people who already had COVID needed to get vaccinated. “I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that,” Fauci said, “that’s something we are going to have to discuss ….” Instead, the U.S. administration and media still maintain, with a kind of ideological fervor, that everyone must get vaccinated, even the already immune. On the face of it, this is a strange assumption, because vaccines work by triggering our preexisting immune system, and by exposing it to part of the virus. If our bodies can’t produce good immunity by exposure to the virus, they won’t usually be able to produce it by exposure to a vaccine (which happens in immune-compromised people all the time). Vaccine immunity relies on the body’s ability to produce natural immunity.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Keep us posted on his reply.
    My friend and I had a telephone conversation on this and I tried to type up a long post but it disappeared. So here is the short version. Let me say that I am just the messenger here as I am still doing research so I don't necessarily agree with my buddy when he says these vaccines are safe.

I'll post what he said about this quote from Siebenga:

Our cells produce spike protein variants that have lost the important membrane anchor, resulting in secreted soluble spike protein variants which end up in our blood circulation. Soluble spike protein has been described to cause adverse effects, e.g., a strong inflammatory response on endothelial cells. Moreover, nearly all severe cases of SARS-CoV-2 infections (COVID-19) suffer from life-threatening thromboembolic events due to the many spike surface protein in the bloodstream. Even pseudoviruses with spike protein on the surface cause strong inflammatory reactions in tissues and endothelial cells, indicating the danger of this protein. When this spike protein ends up in our circulation, such thromboses may occur in any site of the human body where endothelial cells express ACE-2. When the immune system starts to produce antibodies against the spike protein, the endothelial cells will not only bind the soluble spike protein variants but would also be attacked with the newly formed antibodies. This will give rise to strong inflammatory reactions. (Kowarz, Krutzke, & Reis, 2021)
    He got pretty riled up over this one and ended up emailing me the link to the Kowarz paper and told me to read the last paragraph in the discussion section.

Here is the paper: “Vaccine-Induced Covid-19 Mimicry” Syndrome:Splice reactions within the SARS-CoV-2 Spike open reading frame result in Spike protein variants that may cause thromboembolic events in patients immunized with vector-based vaccines | Research Square

Here is the last paragraph:

Based on our findings, we strongly suggest that the Spike open reading frames – wildtype or codon-optimized - in vector-based vaccines has to be re-optimized to avoid unintended splice reactions and to increase the safety of these pharmaceutical products. Vice versa, all mRNA-based vaccines should represent safe products, because the delivered mRNA will only be translated into surface antigen, without having any possibility to participate in nuclear splice events.
    It seems like all the dangers that Siebenga mentioned applied to the "vector vaccines" but not the mRNA vaccines.

"CDC data show FL is recording 64 cases per 100K people in a week or 9 cases per 100K people per day
    This means the Sunshine State has the best case rate in the country behind CA, MS, HI and AL, respectively"
    Vit. D3 levels are not mentioned in the article
    How did Florida end up with one of the best COVID-19 case and death rates in the US? | Daily Mail Online

The actual productive class of society going Galt?
    Captain Capitalism: It's the Perfect Time to Go Galt

Quote Originally Posted by Juris View Post
    Part II gets better. It is filled with referenced example after example of fraud and crimes committed by pharmaceutical companies.
    Which makes his final wrap claims so bizarre which basically boils down to "This system is shit but it's the best we've got so you shouldn't automatically assume it's wrong untill proven otherwise" Which is a logical fallacy. There's a curious logical gap in what I've noticed as a loose "class" of the educated credentialed class. They can see the structural problems in the creation process but refuse to follow through with the logical extension that anything that is produced is most likely flawed.

If you know a sausage-making factory has a contaminated machine, than logically, everything produced should be treated as contaminated until proven otherwise. That "class" of people above just don't appear able to make that final step. The author is one of those people. He'd get on well with Joe Rogan no doubt. Perhaps it's fear that prevents leaving the "flawed system" for the unknown.

How many pharmacists who refuse to fill Ivermectin never balked at filling puberty blockers for preteens or piles of opioids/opiates for years? That's the correlation data that I'd be interested in.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    The actual productive class of society going Galt?
    Captain Capitalism: It's the Perfect Time to Go Galt
    This part here is something I've had to contend with so much looking for work. It's why I had to shift from the IT field that I actually trained for (where I only got a small handful of callbacks on what might be thousands of job applications over the years), to being a security guard instead (where I was hired instantly after the interview).

Finally, to "earn" a position within the "prestigious" ranks of American employment, you unnecessarily force young people to get a "Bachelors required/Masters preferred." This is 17 to 19 years of schooling to get a job wherein the VAST VAST majority of time you could have trained a high school graduate in 2 weeks to do that job - NOT force them into 4-6 years of unnecessarily and costly schooling just so a brigade of psychopathic HR cunts could more easily sort through resumes.