starting strength gym
Page 1693 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 69311931593164316831691169216931694169517031743179321932693 ... LastLast
Results 16,921 to 16,930 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    When Trump was still in office and refusing to concede, the moment I realized it was futile was the moment Netanyahu congratulated Biden.
    If Netanyahu would have used the Zelenko protocol which was apparently delivered to his hands. This would have created enough of a momentum to prove the effectiveness of HCQ and the protocol. This momentum would have kept Trump in power.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    "We must leave avenues open for voting fraud, protect a woman's ability to choose to have carefree sex with many men like an uncivilized animal and kill the consequences of her bad decisions without regard to the wants and needs of fathers or children, and above all else, continue to pretend we're a democracy for the propaganda purposes of continuing to permit the unproductive to vote to enslave the producer class."
    Why do you care how many men women have sex with, animal instincts or not?

I stated it previously, and everyone is in need of a reminder, occasionally -- especially me.

Do not succumb to the attacks on your body and mind and spirit. Pay attention and seek truth and humility. Give time and love to the ones you care about. Vote, and run for public office if you're so inclined. Start small and gain some experience (school board, HOA, etc.). You might be surprised at how educational and difficult even those offices can be. Help people as you can and when they ask for it. Good things happen slowly, and are usually the more difficult options available.

Finally, allow yourself to fail. Learn from it, adjust, and press forward, but take your recovery time.

Love you guys. Stay strong.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I stated it previously, and everyone is in need of a reminder, occasionally -- especially me.

Do not succumb to the attacks on your body and mind and spirit. Pay attention and seek truth and humility. Give time and love to the ones you care about. Vote, and run for public office if you're so inclined. Start small and gain some experience (school board, HOA, etc.). You might be surprised at how educational and difficult even those offices can be. Help people as you can and when they ask for it. Good things happen slowly, and are usually the more difficult options available.

Finally, allow yourself to fail. Learn from it, adjust, and press forward, but take your recovery time.

Love you guys. Stay strong.
    Thank you David!
    Be Strong and Courageous!

Former Bachelor star Monique Morley is hospitalised with "extremely rare" [sure!] heart complication 'as a side effect of her first Pfizer jab'

By Alisha Buaya For Daily Mail Australia
    Bachelor star Monique Morley hospitalised following 'rare vaccine side effects' | Daily Mail Online

Kentucky Man Challenges Federal Mask Mandate and Then Immediately Gets Placed on Terrorist Watch List and Harassed When Flying

The Brandon Administration is going to fuck around and make somebody mad: OSHA vaccine mandate to hit large employers Jan. 4, with hefty fines for noncompliance | Fox Business

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Why do you care how many men women have sex with, animal instincts or not?
    Because it's inherently destabilizing to society.

Women all want to have sex with the top tier of Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    I've been using Wiki as a tool to find possible movies and books on the Internet Archive. Came across this while looking at post-apocalyptic fiction and I had to laugh: “Survivers-a British post-apocalyptic fiction drama television series that broadcast from 1975 to 1977. It concerns the plight of a group of people who have survived an apocalyptic plague pandemic, which was accidentally released by a Chinese scientist and quickly spread across the world via air travel.”

I've got the whole DVD set of Survivors, it's top stuff, although is more about how to rebuild society then how a pandemic spreads.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Brandon Administration is going to fuck around and make somebody mad: OSHA vaccine mandate to hit large employers Jan. 4, with hefty fines for noncompliance | Fox Business
    Looks like they’re trying to make everybody mad.

Biden may extend vax mandate to businesses with fewer than 100 workers – DC Weekly

starting strength coach development program
    Mark,

I just saw this item a moment ago, and I'm still trying to wrap my head around this...if true,...I can't say it, I just can't believe the implications.

https://twitter.com/jrbro517

This follows along with Denninger's data dump the other day, except that it details the states that bad "lots" went to.