starting strength gym
Page 1695 of 3005 FirstFirst ... 69511951595164516851693169416951696169717051745179521952695 ... LastLast
Results 16,941 to 16,950 of 30044

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Has Dan Andrews been getting a lot of pussy recently?

Sorry Rip, Dan Andrews is a Cocksucker

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    While we laugh, cry, fight, and learn on this forum, in our otherwise empty lives, please do not defend homeopathic treatments for Covid. (Aaron Rodgers).

Any defense of homeopathy is a death sentence for credibility.
    Absolutely true.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    Sorry Rip, Dan Andrews is a Cocksucker
    That was easy.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Why use Gab? It is a some sort of "Christian" cult social media platform. They are as bad or worse than twitter and facebook.
    Because unlike everywhere else, even other ostensibly "free speech" alternatives, they don't censor any type of speech. And that really pisses people off, which I appreciate.

While we laugh, cry, fight, and learn on this forum, in our otherwise empty lives, please do not defend homeopathic treatments for Covid. (Aaron Rodgers).

It's a slippery slope. The Frontline Doctors now suggest Black Seed Oil as a substitute for Ivermectin:

FLCC - I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for Covid19

Desperate times, desperate measures

Black cumin seed oil is not homeopathic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Black cumin seed oil is not homeopathic.
    Looked up Homeopathy:

Homeopathy or homoeopathy is a pseudoscientific system of alternative medicine. It was conceived in 1796 by the German physician Samuel Hahnemann. Its practitioners, called homeopaths, believe that a substance that causes symptoms of a disease in healthy people can cure similar symptoms in sick people; this doctrine is called similia similibus curentur, or "like cures like".
    Yup, it's not what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Because unlike everywhere else, even other ostensibly "free speech" alternatives, they don't censor any type of speech. And that really pisses people off, which I appreciate.
    OK, but they publish among some of the "free speech" nonsense. Have you read this? If so do you support it?

Building Technology To Power A Parallel Christian Society – Gab News

"One day our great grandchildren will learn what really happened during the greatest Spiritual war of our time and how we laid the foundations for a new parallel Christian society."

You don't need these types of "pop up platforms" to form you own opinions, you can figure things out for yourself. You don't need twitter or facebook (Meta), you don't need Gab.

Andrew Torba is probably linked to the NAR (New Apostolic Reformation), a religious group that wants to form a "Christian" style caliphate around the world. Some of these folk were in Trump's National Faith Advisory Board. Gab is a trojan horse while purporting to promote "free" speech is in fact promoting "christian" dominionism.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    It's a slippery slope. The Frontline Doctors now suggest Black Seed Oil as a substitute for Ivermectin:

FLCC - I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for Covid19

Desperate times, desperate measures
    Not Black Cumin seed oil, turmeric, it now prevents and cures everything. My Mrs has been cooking with turmeric for decades and I am still alive. It has stopped me from drinking, smoking and chasing strange women. Mark put some in your next curry.

Congrats Barry, Voice of Reason, you got everyone debating the merits of homeopathy.

Hasn't Kit demonstrated to you enough times that we are at war?? So, what is it, you don't believe there's a war going on, or you disagree about how to win it? The Left never calls out its kooks-probably, their winning strategy is something like 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend.'

May I point out that your interjection of Aaron Rodgers' opinion into this debate is a lot like demanding that Trump disavow White Supremacists? The enemy (the Left) never disavows its extremists, nor do the journalists ever demand that it do. Maybe that's because it is less courageous or philosophically consistent than you (we) are, but, nevertheless, can you deny that their strategy has been a winning one for over three decades?

Good Lord, the Left is absolutely dominating freedom with its mask mandates and vaccine papers, and here you are (we; you're just the poster boy for Boomers right now) bringing homeopathy into the debate, as though we must disavow it, as with Charlottesville, Milo, anti-vaxxers, Proud Boys, Confederate Flags, etc., etc., etc.

You (plural, as in Boomers, as in the standardbearers of the Right) are even so good at applying this useless "consistency" (that only America's political LOSERS ever seem to use), that you brought Rip and EVEN Kit over to your side on this one, conceding that homeopathy is for extremists! Bravo!

Whatever your opinion on homeopathy is, I think we all must agree that siding wholeheartedly with the medical "experts" and disavowing it without any analysis or retrospection is a pretty damn ignorant and naive thing to do, given the events of the past 18 months.

What is Luciferase? - by Emerald Robinson - Emerald Robinson’s The Right Way

Interesting article. A biolumenescent marker placed inside the vaccine. Definitely an plausible idea.

starting strength coach development program
    Is everyone following the Pfizer ivermectin turn of events? Brilliant marketing, those guys are top notch pros.