starting strength gym
Page 1700 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 70012001600165016901698169917001701170217101750180022002700 ... LastLast
Results 16,991 to 17,000 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Who is Aaron Rogers, and why should I care?
    I misunderstood Barry's reference because I don't follow pop media much. The pro athletes I've known are pretty sad cases, so I agree; who cares.

But, did the athlete use the word "homeopathy" or did the press? Does the athlete even know what it is? I sure didn't. I thought it meant using Oregano Oil instead of Pharma antibiotics to treat a dog bite. And, btw, oregano oil DOES work for bad infection. It sure as hell did for me when I couldn't get antibiotics. But, that's not homeopathy. I think that's just first aid.

The press associates homeopathy with some vitamins/herbs the athlete is taking in addition to Ivermectin and the rest of the protocol Rogan used (the kitchen sink approach).

The Press is using semantics to confuse us, create division and discredit. I think Nich's main point is: Meme: Here's a little song I wrote...

Quote Originally Posted by JP_Kowalski View Post
    I'm genuinely curious as to why the injections are not vaccines. Is it because of the mRNA?
    I'm not going to type about this. Read the thread, it's been discussed in detail for 9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Superstar (future hall of famer) QB for the packers, getting crushed for not being vaccinated. Read up about it... You'll like the guy.
    Sports guy. That explains why I don't know him. Is he a homeopath?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    While we laugh, cry, fight, and learn on this forum, in our otherwise empty lives, please do not defend homeopathic treatments for Covid. (Aaron Rodgers).

Any defense of homeopathy is a death sentence for credibility.
    I comfortably stand by this. Verbatim.

I foolishly thought I was doing the forum a favor but I am a fool. I apologize.

I honestly don't know. He had to sit out the packers last game bc he tested positive. He said in a prior interview that he was "immunized" to covid I think.

In general, he hates media. He's a bit of an asshole in some ways too. You've seen him on state farm commercials prob. I'm fairly certain you'd like the guy.

Perhaps you are wrong.
    Unless the regulation I linked is wrong, I don't believe I am.

Citing a newspaper editorial that misrepresents a report from the Italian Institute of Health is bad journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I honestly don't know. He had to sit out the packers last game bc he tested positive. He said in a prior interview that he was "immunized" to covid I think.

In general, he hates media. He's a bit of an asshole in some ways too. You've seen him on state farm commercials prob. I'm fairly certain you'd like the guy.
    I don't watch TV, so I haven't seen him.

From what I gathered, he has only made two statements. He spoke with Joe Rogan concerning treatment for COVID-19, and he said he wouldn't go on any media because one side will champion him and the other will attack him.

That's mainly why I wrote previously what I did. Maybe some of what Joe recommended was labeled as, or even true, homeopathy. Joe can be kinda crunchy-granola-hippy, but he also used the vitamin/zinc/Ivermectin protocol AND monoclonal antibodies. "Threw the kitchen sink" at it... in his own words.

And, man... I'll refrain on commenting further about home birth, midwives, and birth centers, but, if anyone wants to fall down a rabbit hole that clearly demonstrates the subtle malfeasance and God-complexing in the medical field, there's hardly a better option. It's one of the many things that shaped my opinion prepandemic -- an opinion that has only been reinforced in the last two years.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by rkjohns1 View Post
    Unless the regulation I linked is wrong, I don't believe I am.
    It doesn't matter how the regulation is written if it is being enforced in a way not consistent with the regulation's language. We are talking about California, and Californians, remember?

Citing a newspaper editorial that misrepresents a report from the Italian Institute of Health is bad journalism.
    I am not a journalist.