starting strength gym
Page 1702 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 70212021602165216921700170117021703170417121752180222022702 ... LastLast
Results 17,011 to 17,020 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The evil of NPR, state media: https://media.patriots.win/post/L5609Emo.jpeg

Most of the media should be lit on fire and hung on the border wall as a warning to invaders.

Yes, his hands were raised.

One just happened to have a gun pointed at Kyle in it. You know, on photo. And according to his own testimony: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Day 6 - Gaige Grosskreutz Testimony - YouTube (start at timestamp 3:20:52)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    This video has no presence in Australia, the censoring and propaganda is so strong here. Brave Australian Nurse Begs Media to Tell The Truth About Vaccine Injuries
    I was at that rally, it was for healthcare workers that had been laid off, I'd say there were between 3-400 people there.

It was held out the front of a local news station, the highlight was when a couple of bugmen journalists peered over the railings and took some phone video and the crowd spontaneously started chanting "tell the truth" If it were up to me we'd have cheered for them to jump but oh well.

And this bullshit 'freedom' announcement in my home state. I'll be locked away in one of those concentration camps early next year at this rate. Covid updates: Annastacia Palaszczuk reveals new freedoms for vaccinated Queenslanders | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It doesn't matter how the regulation is written if it is being enforced in a way not consistent with the regulation's language.
    This isn't even an argument in the article.

I am not a journalist.
    I never said you were. I was referring to the journalist reporting for the Summit News.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    And this bullshit 'freedom' announcement in my home state. I'll be locked away in one of those concentration camps early next year at this rate. Covid updates: Annastacia Palaszczuk reveals new freedoms for vaccinated Queenslanders | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site
    I need to start measuring my blood pressure before and after reading articles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    You ought to be able to walk in and buy what you want. Stop stopping people from having to deal with the consequences of their own stupidity and at the same time get out of the way of those of us who do understand shit. But at the very least, if I can't get that, at the very least let it be between me and the doc. Why all this love of gate-keepers? Let me ask you this. What if the pharmacist doesn't want to fill the blood pressure script until you show the vaccine card? How far are you willing to let them dictate to you?
    My point is the pharmacist has freedoms too. Ok, lets remove all medical controls and let people buy whatever they want. The shop doesnt have to sell products they dont want to.

If you want to buy you just have to find a seller. I spend 5 mins on google and it appears to be really easy.

As much as I dont want to be dictated to by others, I also refuse to dictate to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    As much as I dont want to be dictated to by others, I also refuse to dictate to others.
    But you are constantly dictated to by others whether you want to be or not.

Let's substitute dictating with bullets: "As much as I don't want to be shot at by others, I also refuse to shoot others"

You can at least see how in this context, the statement is absurdly pacifistic, right? What I would like to understand is, why is this kind of pacifism so common when bullets aren't involved?

This little girl is not a Scientist -- she's an anthropologist, the most corrupted of the social sciences, and a "journalist" -- but read this amazing piece and see what has happened: Scientists: don’t feed the doubt machine

This little girl is not a Scientist -- she's an anthropologist, the most corrupted of the social sciences, and a "journalist" -- but read this amazing piece and see what has happened: Scientists: don’t feed the doubt machine
    I thought science progressed through doubt and denialism. Nothing’s ever right, it’s just not yet wrong.

Not so convenient for big-picture thinking.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by JP_Kowalski View Post
    I'm genuinely curious as to why the injections are not vaccines. Is it because of the mRNA?
    Medicine Wants to Kill You | Kunstler

In fact, the news can’t be completely suppressed. It is obvious now — due to the frantic push for “booster” shots — that the various vaccines stop working to prevent infection with Covid-19 after several months. What is only partially understood is the action of the spike proteins that linger in the body post-vax, but the evidence is not good, since they have a particular affinity for attaching to the endothelial linings of blood vessels generally, and in the capillaries of major organs in particular — especially ovaries and testicles, raising the specter of widespread infertility ahead.

---------------------

It’s also getting harder to tell how much of a crisis this actually is or ever really was. There’s no reliable way of knowing how many people really died as a direct result of Covid, or just tested positive for the virus (with a janky PCR test) when they were struggling with one or more serious illnesses (co-morbidities), especially when there were substantial dollar subsidies at stake from the federal government tied to Covid cases. Nor is it possible to determine right now how many deaths attributed to Covid are actually a result of reactions to the vaccines. Most troubling of all, it looks like the rate of deaths from cardiac disorders, thrombosis, and neurological damage in the general population is noticeably exceeding the normal range — as reported officially in the UK, Ireland, and other countries.

It bears repeating that whatever Covid-19 actually is or where it came from, it’s a disease not a whole lot more deadly in the general population than the flu in a bad season; that in the natural course of things, it would have probably only killed mostly the very old and already sick, and that the rest of the population would have soldiered through it and acquired a sturdy natural immunity superior to anything the vaxxes might confer (even in theory).