starting strength gym
Page 1706 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 70612061606165616961704170517061707170817161756180622062706 ... LastLast
Results 17,051 to 17,060 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Does anyone notice anything...interesring going on with this data?

Current US Inflation Rates: 2000-2021 | US Inflation Calculator

Not like most of us called it...but

Whistleblowers to play key role in enforcing vaccine mandate - ABC News

Relying on snitches, EXACTLY how the Stasi operated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is absolutely amazing: The CEO of Pfizer calling other people criminals.

Covid vaccines: Pfizer CEO says people who spread misinformation on shots are '''criminals'''

Denninger: So WAS It Fraud? in [Market-Ticker-Nad]
    Is this the same guy who didn't inject himself with the vaccine his own company made?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post

We play fair. They attack us. We retreat. In this case the retreat is into finding another source to fill your prescription. The pattern repeats over and over and the attrition is always on our side. This is why they are dominating us.
    Listen to Curtis Yarvin on Tucker starting at 19:30. Pay close attention at 21:45 and listen as far as he keeps your interest:
    Curtis Yarvin on Tucker Carlson - 9/9/2021

I think his Tiger - Buffalo analogy addresses your point. I also like his take on the Leftist binary brain having two neurons to judge us: we're either funny or dangerous.

Being Buffaloes isn't getting us anywhere. Perhaps we need to be more like Tigers...cancel them, SHUN THEM locally, for example? They hunt us. Although we are big, numerous and strong and difficult to delete, they fucking HUNT us any time we fight back. They are bullies.

So, your bigger point rings true to me. Do we give them a big taste of their own medicine? It goes against our principles, but we will go the way of the Buffaloes if we don't change our tactic.

An Aside: I knew Curtis at Brown University decades ago. Sitting around drinking coffee listening to those kids from elite families was eye opening. Curtis is from the ruling elite class; the son of a Foreign Services Officer. That time made me question the reality fed to us working class people. Is there a ruling class that remains un-elected, unaccountable and in full control? In the last years, I got my answer: Yes, and they own/control just about everything. I suppose this is my major point of contention with various posters here who still believe in the We the People fantasy. The sooner people accept our predicament, the sooner we can re-organize our world.

Curtis believes it would be a mistake to punish the ruling class. Instead, he's here to convince us to be nice about it. Pay them to relinquish power...give them "retirement"....so to speak. He's referring to of all the "deep state" employees of our governments; the people who used the full power of our government to "stop Trump"...to impeach him 4 times...to frame him, for example. He argues that history shows any other approach will not end well.

Although I'm not a monarchist, I have much respect for Curtis as he's still out there contributing despite being canceled by his own class for speaking out and recently losing his wife to cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    A new low out of melbourne, australia.

Officers RAID doctor surgery in Melbourne - Rebel News

Dr. surgery was raided and medical records seized.
    Your government can do anything it wants to you, and you can do absolutely nothing about it. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Yeah, the freedom to not be a pharmacist if he doesn't want to dispense drugs. It's not hard. No one has a gun to his head saying you MUST be a pharmacist. But it's stupid to go into a place that dispenses drugs with a legal prescription written by a board certified doctor and be told by some chump who's on what is obviously a politically motivated power trip that you can't have the thing you and your doctor already decided was the thing you need. If the pharmacist said "fuck this, I don't believe in this" and walked off the job entirely I'd have a different attitude. That's someone who has had some sort of awakening about their own personal beliefs. But singling people out? It's a petty Napoleonic power trip and yeah, it ought to be punished. Leave or do your job.
    I agree that the potential redress is for the pharmacist to leave. Either fired by the pharmacy or of their own volition, though from the information on this case the latter would appear to be unlikely as the issue seems to be with dispensing one particular medicine.

I don't agree that the pharmacist is necessarily:
    • on a " obviously politically motivated power trip"
    • "singling people out"
    • on a "Napoleonic power trip"

They might be but we dont have enough information to know that. They could genuinely believe they are doing the right thing based on all of the publicity around ivermectin.

Thanks for the comments on this case - have enjoyed the discussion and the other points of view. I've made my points and several have made their counter points, so I'm going to stop posting on this particular case now.

Bolsonaro can say anything he wants, but in the face of abject sociopathy it doesn't matter:

“In Brazil, many who get the second dose are getting COVID,” said Bolsonaro, to which the WHO head responded by saying the vaccine doesn’t stop the spread of COVID but reduces the risk of serious illness and death.

“In Brazil, many who got the second dose are dying,” Bolsonaro clarified, to which Adhanom responded by saying underlying diseases were to blame.
    They don't care about reason or logic or the actual numbers. They care only about staying in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    They might be but we dont have enough information to know that. They could genuinely believe they are doing the right thing based on all of the publicity around ivermectin.
    Why have pharmacists as gatekeepers if they cannot be responsible for the actual facts about ivermectin? Why should "publicity" influence a professional's decision in a grave matter such as this?

Quote Originally Posted by Roterhals View Post
    Whistleblowers to play key role in enforcing vaccine mandate - ABC News

Relying on snitches, EXACTLY how the Stasi operated.
    And here is the difference between the US in 2021 and East Germany prior to 1989: 400 million guns in the hands of private citizens. If these fucking idiots want a hot civil war, they can have one, and this is a great way to get it started. All over a disease that doesn't kill anybody.

AGE INFECTION SURVIVAL RATE
    0-19 99.9973%
    20-29 99.986%
    30-39 99.969%
    40-49 99.918%
    50-59 99.73%
    60-69 99.41%
    70+ 97.6% (non institutionalized, not in a care home)
    70+ 94.5% (all)

Our cowardice and willingness to pretend is astonishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Listen to Curtis Yarvin on Tucker starting at 19:30. Pay close attention at 21:45 and listen as far as he keeps your interest:
    Curtis Yarvin on Tucker Carlson - 9/9/2021

I think his Tiger - Buffalo analogy addresses your point. I also like his take on the Leftist binary brain having two neurons to judge us: we're either funny or dangerous .
    I’m glad Curtis assures us we are not as far gone as 1960 Hungary. I tend to believe we are not as far gone as other events in history too. I suppose it’s possible that we are experiencing the second worse period in all history but it’s just not likely.

In any case he is interesting and has some provocative ideas worth discussing.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I realize that these companies are evil, but I didn't realize how fucking evil these cunts are. This can not just be a desire for profit that is pushing the leadership of these companies and agencies to the lowliness that they descend. Such acts have to be based on an ideological and foundational bent hate for life of other human beings in order to preserve his empty pitiful state of being.
    Why would you think that? The desire for unparalleled profit plus a complete indifference towards human beings is quite enough to explain everything. Query your wife, I am sure she would agree.