COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1711

starting strength gym
Page 1711 of 2549 FirstFirst ... 7111211161116611701170917101711171217131721176118112211 ... LastLast
Results 17,101 to 17,110 of 25487

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #17101
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,919

    Default

    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    • starting strength seminar april 2023
    • starting strength seminar june 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    There's always been the intellectual/credentialed "Class" who partake in intellectual navel gazing about how society "should" be. Plato's Republic was just that. Hell, get a few of us randomly selected from the board, give us a beer and put us around a campfire at night and we'll discuss what we'd do to improve society.
    There appears to be an inbuilt desire amongst humans to change society and the world.

    The difference is that increasing technology and rising wealth means that these people have the ability to do it, or more ability than has ever existed in history.

    The fact that it appears to be an instinctive human desire, as well as continual themes that are found throughout religions, make satanic comparisons natural.

    You're right, the great reset book is nothing new. I read it before, except it was called Future Shock and it was written in 1970 by a different guy.

    What's different is the fact that the author is now in charge of a supranational institution with massive resources and influence.
    Before, in the early 1800s, it was called An Essay on the Principle of Population; or, a view of its past and present effects on human happiness; with an enquiry into our prospects respecting the future removal or mitigation of the evils which it occasions

  2. #17102
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    2

    Default New poster here. This study is an interesting read.


  3. #17103
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    My suggestion to you and the rest of us in Australia who don't want to get poisoned, would be to pool our resources and setup our own separate community. Buy land under a trust account with however many want to join. In Queensland it's still possible to make money with the mandates in place as long as you work for yourself. A small self sustainable community would be able to feed themselves and still earn a living from those who have the skills to build/create/sell and so forth. Not a new concept by any means and brings forth images of hippie communes from the 70's but that not withstanding it may be a way to survive the current bullshit until if or when it ends.

    My wife and I are already currently in the process of doing something like this on a small scale as she works in a job not currently affected by the mandates here in Queensland. I'm a carpenter by trade and am able to work for myself mostly for cash now days. We are looking at selling our current house and moving further away from south east Queensland where most of the covid bullshit has centred in our state. Thanks to being a farm boy I have what I like to call 'life' skills rather then 'desk jockey' skills and returning to a more rural life has me pretty excited.
    I've been mulling over this essay: Doug Casey on the Rise of Phyles and Like-Minded Communities… and Why You Need to Find One Right Now

    I don't agree with everything Doug Casey says here. By abandoning the concept of Nations and Borders, he's playing right into the Globalists hands. I will always be an American. But "Phyles" (or Tribes) is what you are talking about. If you think about it, StartingStrength is a "phyle"...a virtual one, but a Phyle nonetheless. The opposite extreme of this virtual Phyle here are the Amish.

  4. #17104
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I really do not mean to be offensive, but you guys are worried about these transhumanist elements because you have not read much of anything in your life, other than short burst Twitter feeds and extremely simplified articles. For instance, the Great Reset book is absolutely nothing new, it is your typical European style public-private partnership droning. Your gut reaction to this is fine, but people thinking that Klaus Schwab and gang have any kind of real influence on society is one of the most amusing elements of the Covid era.
    I hope your right, because Israel has fallen for the cop26 bullshit hook line and sinker.

  5. #17105
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    2,995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    There is no mention of the natural immunity that happens when you survive the infection. Not one word. To this child, immunity comes only from vaccination.
    Which is not only misleading but completely false. Herd immunity is ONLY achieved through infection. The vaccinated catch and spread the virus, therefore DO NOT contribute to herd immunity. This needs to be repeated over and over and over until it sinks in for these dipshits.

    CDC busted on Natural Immunity… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

  6. #17106
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    That's rough with your Daughter. Any idea why she's so adamant about it? Is she just plugged into mainstream culture so much?

    Good luck at the protest, ours is next week, going to see if I can bring a few people along.
    For teenagers, Peer pressure is truly a difficult task. Especially when all access to the things that they dreamed about accessing as an individual without input from parents will be denied from Them. We older folks already lived through much of the fake perks of society, so giving up on going to a pub or other social club bullshit is not a hard thing to abandon.
    My elder children wouldn't really care one way or the other regarding this poison, if not for the fact that their parents are deadset against them taking it. Plus my girls do want to get married and have kids eventually. So they do pay attention to the biodistribution issues of this gene therapy and that the LNP does reach the ovaries (for sure in mice, possibly in humans) and that the official studies regarding these matters are not finished. Plus, they are aware of bleeding and menstrual issues that have happened to many women in the community as well as some friends who have taken this gene therapy. So while they are educated enough not to take it, they are pretty pissed that a portion of their lifes experience is being stolen from them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Ignore the overly negative people in this thread and the whining, the decision to move to the country is probably the best one you ever made. Developing real life skills instead of desk jockey ones too.
    many people are thinking about doing the same, i am on that boat as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    No, it is because I work with people like these and I constantly read actual books written by them and about them. For instance, I have read the Great Reset book. You haven't. I mean, I don't care, you can believe in wizards all you like, I already said I find it extremely amusing, I am even laughing out loud as I write this. It is just that I believe gilead is not beyond reason, so I can get into an actual conversation with him every once in a while.
    Post me a list of books to read.
    Also, what's your thoughts on Matt Eheret Matt Ehret'''s Insights - by Matthew Ehret

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    The negativity doesn't worry me, that's to be expected when people are angry or feel threatened. What really astonishes me is how no one on here seems to want to do more then be aware of what's happening. To me this the equivalent of the pig going to slaughter completely aware the farmer is about to kill it but it does nothing to try and escape, it simply screams about how it knew the farmer is a bastard. Or as Rip likes to point out how that bloke here in OZ was arrested and was confused but happy to comply. Talking on this forum about how we are all being royally fucked is a great start but if it doesn't turn into action you are the same as the pig and the confused but compliant arrestee in my book.
    While this is true, the first stage for a cure is the diagnosis itself.
    I am sure that this forum alone, has been an awakening for some and has given strength to others. The fact that we discuss these matters and bring to light the problems and malaise of the current events are in of itself a seed to propagate more positive action.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    Thanks, David and VNV.

    I didn't intend my post to sound like a 'poor-bugger-me' whinge because I'm strangely optimistic about what lays ahead. Melbournites are out in big numbers as I type this.

    Subby, my 17yo has no logical reasons for getting it. I've asked many times. I figure she just doesn't want to be the odd one out.

    Cheers.
    It's a challenge for teenagers. It really is. Stay Strong!
    Check out what I wrote earlier maybe it might bring some insight.

  7. #17107
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I really do not mean to be offensive, but you guys are worried about these transhumanist elements because you have not read much of anything in your life, other than short burst Twitter feeds and extremely simplified articles. For instance, the Great Reset book is absolutely nothing new, it is your typical European style public-private partnership droning. Your gut reaction to this is fine, but people thinking that Klaus Schwab and gang have any kind of real influence on society is one of the most amusing elements of the Covid era.
    You are right only in that this is nothing new at its core. It's just the same old socialism, with a small twist. Communist revolts are a group of revolutionaries overthrowing the ruling class, crowning themselves the new ruling class, and proclaiming this is a just outcome for all. This new take is just the ruling class using the power they already have to be the revolutionaries, and proclaiming this is a just outcome for all.

    When someone starts putting forth talking points and policy proposals, and in short order world governments start parroting those talking points and trying to make legislation out of those proposals, how can you say that someone does not have any kind of real influence on society?

  8. #17108
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Was this opinion written by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, or Uncle Rip? It’s hard to imagine a sharper rebuke of the OSHA mandate.

  9. #17109
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Before, in the early 1800s, it was called An Essay on the Principle of Population; or, a view of its past and present effects on human happiness; with an enquiry into our prospects respecting the future removal or mitigation of the evils which it occasions
    Malthusianism is their religion! It is a major problem with many thinkers that have power and sway in the world. This is in effect how all your feudalistic oligarchs of Europe have managed to stay in power over eons. They are merely trying to restructure the current global paradigm back to a more obvious way of rulership, in contrast to the last 100 or so years that have been more from the shadows. Having said this, I wouldn't be surprised about the rumors of the supposed rituals of these people. They are truly sick individuals and probably have some crazy evil fetishes that not even money and power could satiate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I've been mulling over this essay: Doug Casey on the Rise of Phyles and Like-Minded Communities… and Why You Need to Find One Right Now

    I don't agree with everything Doug Casey says here. By abandoning the concept of Nations and Borders, he's playing right into the Globalists hands.
    You are Exactly correct!
    In fact, the Klausanator himself said that nation-states and nationalism pose the greatest obstacle to the great reset agenda.
    This whole vaccine mandate bullshit is merely but another one of their dividing wedge tools to create more divide amongst citizens.

  10. #17110
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    120

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Excellent interview with Jay Bhattacharya (of the Great Barrington Declaration) on the costs of lockdowns: What Happened: Dr. Jay Bhattacharya on 19 Months of COVID - YouTube

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •