starting strength gym
Page 1712 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 71212121612166217021710171117121713171417221762181222122712 ... LastLast
Results 17,111 to 17,120 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Which is not only misleading but completely false. Herd immunity is ONLY achieved through infection. The vaccinated catch and spread the virus, therefore DO NOT contribute to herd immunity. This needs to be repeated over and over and over until it sinks in for these dipshits.

CDC busted on Natural Immunity… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    Facts are so goddamn inconvenient.

In response to attorney’s FOIA request, US CDC admits that it has no record of an unvaccinated person spreading COVID after recovering from COVID.

Lawyers smelling blood in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Was this opinion written by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, or Uncle Rip? It’s hard to imagine a sharper rebuke of the OSHA mandate.
    A lot of good stuff in this pdf.

As Justice Gorsuch recently observed, society’s interest in slowing the spread of COVID-19 “cannot qualify as [compelling] forever,” for “[i]f human nature and history teach anything, it is that civil liberties face grave risks when governments proclaim indefinite states of emergency.” Does 1–3 v. Mills, --- S. Ct. ---, 2021 WL 5027177, at *3 (Oct. 29, 2021) (Gorsuch, J., dissenting); see also Fla. Peach Growers, 489 F.2d at 131 (situation ongoing for “last several years . . . fail[ed] to qualify for [OSHA] emergency measures”).

Quote Originally Posted by gallon_of_cheese_a_day View Post
    Excellent interview with Jay Bhattacharya (of the Great Barrington Declaration) on the costs of lockdowns: What Happened: Dr. Jay Bhattacharya on 19 Months of COVID - YouTube
    Yes. Excellent!!

There is something for everyone on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Was this opinion written by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, or Uncle Rip? It’s hard to imagine a sharper rebuke of the OSHA mandate.
    The real question is, does it matter when the businesses and the executive branch are just nodding at each other in agreement past the courts between them that just flail ineffectually? The injunction should be a big deal. Businesses are just doing what the president says and pretending the injunction doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The healthcare workers need something as strong to counter the CMS rule, quickly.

Here's a volley from the district of Eastern Missouri, in the 8th circuit.

https://ago.mo.gov/docs/default-sour...rsn=7953e41b_2

Why did this complaint go to a district court, but the OSHA complaint went up a level to circuit court?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Here is Denninger's narration of it:

Stay Jackass!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I've been mulling over this essay: Doug Casey on the Rise of Phyles and Like-Minded Communities… and Why You Need to Find One Right Now

I don't agree with everything Doug Casey says here. By abandoning the concept of Nations and Borders, he's playing right into the Globalists hands. I will always be an American. But "Phyles" (or Tribes) is what you are talking about. If you think about it, StartingStrength is a "phyle"...a virtual one, but a Phyle nonetheless. The opposite extreme of this virtual Phyle here are the Amish.
    That is an interesting read I have to say. I also am not a fan of a globalist society but neither am I a fan of the current government oligarchy. Smaller self managed communities certainly has a lot of appeal. Being able to protect themselves from those who wish to control all (leftist sociopaths) is always going to be a problem as history has shown that all major civilisations rise and then inevitably fall in a rather vicious cycle due to the gread of the ruling class that is impossible to escape. We certainly seem to be on the tail end of ours, perhaps it is time to implement a survival/escape plan.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gallon_of_cheese_a_day View Post
    Excellent interview with Jay Bhattacharya (of the Great Barrington Declaration) on the costs of lockdowns: What Happened: Dr. Jay Bhattacharya on 19 Months of COVID - YouTube
    Don't miss the part at 40:05.

"The fear of the disease itself was part of the public health strategy. It was essentially an inducement of panic, so that if anyone said anything that suggests that well, for children, maybe the disease is not so harmful, you get jumped on. The New York Times spent all last summer trying to panic parents over sending their children back to school. ... I don't know any other way to say it, but it was essentially a propaganda campaign to induce panic in the population."