starting strength gym
Page 1722 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 72212221622167217121720172117221723172417321772182222222722 ... LastLast
Results 17,211 to 17,220 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    wal, like I told you, it's not a vaccine:
    This is a hair that we do not have a history of splitting, and I see no reason to start splitting it now. The Salk poliovirus vaccine, the diphtheria vaccine, the pertussis vaccine...none of them prevent infections. For variola virus (when it was around), rabies virus, and tetanus, vaccination can occur after infection.

Holy shit, I can’t believe they left without a verdict today. Seems like a 10 minutes job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericw View Post
    Holy shit, I can’t believe they left without a verdict today. Seems like a 10 minutes job.
    Bad sign. They will hang this jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    This is a hair that we do not have a history of splitting, and I see no reason to start splitting it now. The Salk poliovirus vaccine, the diphtheria vaccine, the pertussis vaccine...none of them prevent infections. For variola virus (when it was around), rabies virus, and tetanus, vaccination can occur after infection.
    Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    wal, like I told you, it's not a vaccine:
    Mark rather than discussing with you the definition of a vaccine which incidentally as you know the word "vaccine" comes from the Latin word "vaccinus" meaning coming from a cow due to that English guy using a cowpox to vaccinate against small pox, so yes technically a "vaccine" is not really a vaccine only an injection of what ever.

Those two journalistic Pulitzer prize winning media outlets Yahoo News and Citizen Free Press I would not give you a plugged nickel for them.

However I would be more concerned with how your President and John Kerry have capitulated to the Chinese and are in the throws of handing over the the western alliance. That would be my concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericw View Post
    He could be full of shit, but Posobiec is reporting that two jurors are expressing concerns for their safety.

Two jurors holding decision up, outright citing backlash, per US Marshal in Kenosha

More: Worried about media leaking their names, what will happen to their families, jobs, etc

Including doxxing threats from ‘anarchist groups’
    He made this claim before they decided to delay till tomorrow, so it seems plausible at least.

All over a PCR test.

I won't say what I'm thinking, but everyone with any self dignity knows what I'm thinking. There is no other way out of this.

I'm preparing to go to my dr. and beg for a vaccine exemption, temporary as it will be, to do that I collated a list of every single problem I have with the vaxxine.

It turned out to be quite long and required organising, and it seems a waste to not share it. While it's just my list of talking points and memory cues, not a researched document, everything can specifically be tracked down and verified if required. However if I did it properly I'd have to write a book.
    I hope it helps someone, and obviously I can elaborate on any points if needed.

12 Systemic issues

- Systems corrupt and decay over time
    - Wider trend of institutional trust being lost and death of objective truth.
    - Most scientific literature is not true. “Publish or perish” replication studies and null hypothesis rarely get published. No cost to getting things wrong, only cost is not getting published.
    - Grant money funds most research, research is a shady industry.
    - “Big Pharma” aspect, pharma is a shady industry. lobbying politicians, and drug pushing on Drs/bribing Drs, history of fines
    - Expensive to bring new drug to market, financial incentive to cover up and not derail the train. 1 third of approved drugs between 2001 and 2010 had new safety issues.
    - Regulatory capture of federal agencies
    - All “low hanging fruit” has been plucked, rate of new drugs/medical interventions slowing.
    - Rise of protocol based medicine
    - Perverse incentives makes it harder to accurately parse reality. “large number of football players collapsed recently”
    - 1986 Congress covered vaccine manufacturers liability via public funds. Changes risk profile.
    - Past pandemics and history of crash course vaccines for respiratory viruses (gulf war, 2009 glaxo smith, 1976 flu)

44 Specific issues

Data
    - Original research was shoddy
    - no research for kids/pregnant women
    - LNP’s don’t break down
    - Data manipulation. Pcr test cycle threshold, “unvaccinated” “breakthrough” numbers in hospital, data recording obfuscation, other deaths classified as covid.
    - Useful data not given, what’s the normal background mortality rate for an 80+ person?
    - changing definitions, vaccines and anti vaccine, herd immunity
    - Ignoring of natural immunity. CDC has no data on natural immunity resulting in subsequent spread.
    - VAERS system failing/not being used
    - DAEN data exponentially worse
    - FDA bait and switch BNT v Corminarty
    - multiple, serious adverse events, beyond just myo/pericarditis

People
    - Multiple whistleblowers from within Pfizer and wider health industry
    - FDA resignations over issue
    - tik tok nurses
    - Pfizer ceo calling hesitant people criminals
    - Lab leak cover up
    - actions and conduct of Fauci
    - Big bird marketing drugs to children
    - Politicians proclaiming they wouldn’t take trump vaccine
    - politicians regularly breaking lockdown rules
    - BLM protests not a spreader event
    - The way vaccine injured are treated
    - Dr. Offices being raided. (Dr. Mark Hobart)

Logic
    - Covid not that dangerous to healthy people, adverse events close to symptomatic rate in healthy people, ave age of death 84, life expectancy 83.
    - ethically failing of treating society not the individual. Get intervention to protect others is not valid.
    - vaccinating in middle of pandemic encourages mutation
    - Not normal to have reactions from vaccines
    - mRNA technology itself simultaneously brand new or proven technology based on the criticism
    - Moving goal posts. “2 weeks to flatten the curve”
    - lockdowns imported from China.
    - military enforcing lockdowns, in Australia.
    - firing healthcare staff mid pandemic.
    - informed consent not given, prizes offered.

Organisations
    - prior messaging early 2020 Dan Andrews “eat chinese” “hug a chinese person” in Italy. “racist” border closures.
    - contradictory and silly health messaging. Seated drinking only.
    - Sear propaganda surrounding issue
    - actions towards other treatments, ivermectin etc
    - behaviour of professional medical organisations, threatening members etc.
    - government bribing media
    - contracts Pfizer has with governments
    - Pfizer sponsoring the news
    - boosters and vaccination status being lost
    - health advice coming from social media and news companies that shouldn’t be giving health advice
    - Government emergency powers, police commissioners functionally now giving health advice.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    All over a PCR test.

I won't say what I'm thinking, but everyone with any self dignity knows what I'm thinking. There is no other way out of this.
    It would be good to know where this took place.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

And I'd like to thank David Lewis for writing this very important post for us, at my request. Please read it, it's very important. COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

He could be full of shit, but Posobiec is reporting that two jurors are expressing concerns for their safety.
    I guess this the 21st century American way to hang a jury.

starting strength coach development program
    Would not shock me in the slightest.