starting strength gym
Page 1735 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 73512351635168517251733173417351736173717451785183522352735 ... LastLast
Results 17,341 to 17,350 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    However if this were true, why are 'they' allowing the development of new therapeutics if it would vacate the vaccine approvals?
    Because the new drug will be on patent, and will be expensive, although merely an ivermectin analog. $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    More on this: Vaccinated English adults under 60 are dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people the same age - by Alex Berenson - Unreported Truths

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    That is right and thanks, but the information is not the most compelling with interviews in the dark with disguised voices.

You need an interview like this paramedic who is up front and out in the open and put his job on the line.

ANR Reporter Lisa Johnston interviews Paramedic John Larter - YouTube

NSW paramedic John Larter loses COVID vaccination exemption bid in Supreme Court - ABC News

The most cardiac arrests for example in the state of Vic were in the 2018/19 before any vaccines were given.

Cardiac Arrest: 90% Death Rate Shows No Signs of Slowing Down | St John Vic

As far as Rumble goes this guy owns most of it.

Home - Dan Bongino

Mate. You are living up to your name. Bring those goalposts back.

You have an interview with a paramedic, you provided the link. They are hiding their identities because they are a whistleblower.

I don't know what you think the stat that the most cardiac arrests were in 2108/19 means. The article was written in early 2020. As population rises and gets older, you would expect that the largest number was in the last 2-3 years. But at the time the vaccines didn't exist.

If anything the numbers should go up but the mortality rate should drop from 90% as healthier people are having acute cardiac events.

Can't imagine it does much for their life expectancy but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    These are reasonable criticisms.
    I understand it. I just don't think it really this simple. I admit that I'm no expert in FDA processes, and I could be wrong. However if this were true, why are 'they' allowing the development of new therapeutics if it would vacate the vaccine approvals?
    Isn't at least Pfizer no longer under EUA, but full approval?

Israel is in good hands with this guy in charge! He sees no deaths at all in VAERS. Shoot. I could have sworn I got it right, but he's the expert. Listen to what he says. Only 70 seconds. It's a keeper.
    Dr. Boaz Lev - Head of Israel Management Team of Epidemics (MTE) - unaware of the Vaers deaths reports?

@SteveKirsch

New study from Germany confirms higher vax coverage --> higher excess mortality - by Steve Kirsch - Steve Kirsch'''s newsletter

https://www.skirsch.com/covid/GermanAnalysis.pdf

New Harvard HCW study shows recovered immunity is far stronger than vaccine protection - by Steve Kirsch - Steve Kirsch'''s newsletter

Continued Effectiveness of COVID-19 Vaccination among Urban Healthcare Workers during Delta Variant Predominance | medRxiv

ICYMI: David Wiseman's letter to ACIP chair Grace Lee. She will ignore it of course because that's what they do. But if *proves* among other things that the myocarditis rates are at least 4.8X higher than the CDC thought. But they don't care.

An Open Letter to Dr. Grace Lee, CDC ACIP Chairperson on Transparency

Another one by Anthony Colpo

Albert Bourla recently stated in an interview that people who spread misinformation about the COVID ‘vaccines’ are “criminals.” By his very own definition, both he and the company he heads are serial felons.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla is, By His Own Definition, a Criminal: Part 1 – Anthony Colpo

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Because the new drug will be on patent, and will be expensive, although merely an ivermectin analog. $$$.
    Conversely, if they were found liable for the vaccine fraud, they would offer an inexpensive new ivermectin analog as reparation and call it being humanitarian while playing the victim.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Cops are shooting at protestors in Holland.
    No government is paying any attention to protests anywhere, except to clamp down harder.