starting strength gym
Page 1738 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 73812381638168817281736173717381739174017481788183822382738 ... LastLast
Results 17,371 to 17,380 of 30197

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Telegram: Contact @chiefnerd

MUST WATCH: Aaron Siri recalls the time he deposed Stanley Plotkin, the “Godfather of Vaccines”, in a court case

Plotkin famously said he hoped his book was “more accurate than the Bible”

Aaron Siri recalls the time he deposed Stanley Plotkin, the “Godfather of Vaccines”, in a court case

Now, before someone corrects me by saying that these mRNA vaccines didn't use aborted babies in their development. The point is, the godfather of vaccinology lied through his teeth in court in front of all to see.
    How am I supposed to trust these mother fucking liars with the lives of my children and my loved ones!

This guy is brilliant!
    Busted: Police Sgt Tassone use of gun against COVID compliant Sydney Construction worker exposed! - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    The speaker in that video turns up at most of our anti-mandate rallies and rambles on about 'corporate agents' running governments and the paedo rings at the highest ranks of gov. Some of what he says is probably true, but it's a distraction from the immediate challenge we have, that being people are losing lives and jobs and no long-term court challenges against an entrenched plutocratic system is going to help that.

The Aboriginal population of Australia is somewhere around 2% of the total population (roughly 20% of the Northern Territory population where he and I live). They could succeed in the High Court and it wouldn't make a lick of difference because the Feds would simply find a way to make the decision irrelevant. They'd be voted out, if they didn't because the greater majority wouldn't stand for it. Of course the media would go all in on the 'Aboriginals can claim your house and land' stories, like they have in the past.

I played on the same football team as the speaker in the early 90s and he's a nice fella and means well. Since then, he's found a cause and all power to him for that. But this thing that is happening a lot lately, where people try to find little inconsistencies in the laws and the health directions and think it will be the key to the whole mess falling in a heap, is missing the wider point (of endemic corruption) and wasting time when the national and state governments are simply changing the rules whenever they like.

Re Mark's comment "Will there be a "2nd Amendment" in this new nation?"...I'm not sure how common it is these days, but Aboriginal tribes (at least in the recent past) typically conducted 'payback' punishments to perpetrators of crimes in their community. Do something really bad, you get speared as payback.
    Fascinating. Thanks! So, we have "sovereigns" here too that play legal games and are mostly ignored. But, ignoring the legal games, I like his basic premise.

What happens if most Australians suddenly choose to ignore their government? Everyone just treats it like a joke. Many would go to jail, have property taken, etc for various issues. Isn't that going to happen anyway? By ignoring it, I think the government would collapse. There's talk of this in Austria already since both the police and the military refuse to implement the latest lockdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Comernaty is approved, but BNT162b2 is still under EUA even though it is the same product technically. All jabs everywhere are still using the BNT162b2 branding, therefor is still technically under EUA.
    I seriously doubt the "vaccines" are going anywhere. Here's why:
    Catherine Austin Fitts Explains the Situation in One Minute, The Highwire w Del Bigtree - 1 minute

We're been very focused on the small picture...the virus, the treatments, the "case counts", the tests, etc. It's very hard to get most people to look at the big picture. This is NOT about health; it is about Wealth and Control.

For a recent full interview of this brilliant lady: The Trueman Show #51 Catherine Austin Fitts - 1.5 hours

Just once I'd like to provide an update from Australia that was positive. Something like "State Premier found dead in home" or something like that, but no, just this.

https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/statu...28391128277001

Deranged leftism, but I stutter; the legacy media; and a black nationalist probably killed and maimed a bunch of people in Waukesha, WI. https://streamable.com/lw8c0j https://streamable.com/mhnmwp

Waukesha massacre suspect Darrell Edward Brooks was released from Milwaukee County jail on $1,000 bail earlier this week.

Here is Soros affiliated Milwaukee district attorney John Chisholm bragging about abolishing bail and congratulating other Soros DAs.
    https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status...47950941773831

Much like how they had a multiple child anal rapist chasing down Kyle instead of being locked away.

Black Nationalist Darrell Brooks Kills Five. Wounds Forty at Waukesha Christmas Parade

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FExlx4EX...pg&name=medium
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...43699679211520
    https://archive.md/aQHlh

Now they'll pretend he had no real motives, and it's just a big ol' koinky dink this happened fairly close to Kenosha in the super white area, and that he was avoiding police by stealthily driving over people apparently in an attempt to blend in.

--

I'll wait for more information before insisting any particular thing is true, but get serious here. It's going to be another shit show of lies no matter what reality ends up being.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Thanks for stating the obvious. However, the part you left out is that the people making national policy are not my colleagues.

I don't have any BSL3+ experience. I've worked with influenza since my postdoc, and HSV2 prior to that. A PubMed search should fill in some of the gaps.
    That’s awesome. I appreciate the reply. I am no longer in science, but I do miss it!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Thanks for stating the obvious. However, the part you left out is that the people making national policy are not my colleagues.
    If academic work is improperly cited or interpreted, then the authors, or perhaps their colleagues, should try to correct the error - or at least disclaim it.

Does public policy draw upon virology research? If so, do you feel that the research was interpreted and applied well? If virology research isn't used: why not? Isn't that strange?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    What happens if most Australians suddenly choose to ignore their government? Everyone just treats it like a joke. Many would go to jail, have property taken, etc for various issues. Isn't that going to happen anyway? By ignoring it, I think the government would collapse. There's talk of this in Austria already since both the police and the military refuse to implement the latest lockdowns.
    This would be a very fine line in Europe. If the cops and soldiers refuse to implement the orders, this is a sure end of the EU. My personal hope is that it would lead to continent wide warfare, because we here in the Balkans dealt with our WWII hang ups in the 90s, meaning this time we can take the fight elsewhere, probably seizing everything from Budapest to Milan. Now you've gotten my hopes up!

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Just once I'd like to provide an update from Australia that was positive. Something like "State Premier found dead in home" or something like that, but no, just this.

https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/statu...28391128277001

This is so fucking bizarre that it's hard not to laugh, because what other reactions are possible?

STATE DEATHS
    Victoria 1,280 -
    NSW 621 -
    Queensland 7 -
    ACT 14 -
    WA 9 -
    SA 4 -
    NT 0 -
    Tasmania 13 -
    Australia 1,948

The population of Australia is 25,902,500. And this individual is speaking as though firing squads are the next step in controlling the "pandemic." I don't know what you guys are going to do, but they will end up turning off the internet before this is over.

Meanwhile, we have our own problems in the US: FBI conducted violent home raid on America’s Mom Founder… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KREX)- Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters and Lauren Boebert’s, former campaign manager, Sherronna Bishop, were two of four Western Colorado locations the FBI searched this week.

The two other locations searched have not been disclosed but Bishop chose to speak out Wednesday about her experience. “This is an attempt to, I believe intimidate an election official or any official in the country away from investigating the results of the election,” Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters.

As multiple investigations continue, the FBI is focused on the potential criminal activity by employees of the Clerk and Recorders office including Peters and others associated with those employees. “I have been a vocal supporter for Tina Peters and I will continue to do that,” Sherronna Bishop said.

The FBI carried out a court ordered search of Peters’ home based on her roll in the voting machine security breach and investigations that followed. “Not men with suits and badges, soldiers with automatic weapons and combat gear so it was pretty over the top,” Peters says, “We are living in a world where the FBI is turning on anyone who speaks out against the Biden administration.”

Garfield resident Sherronna Bishop also described the search at her house. “Just as we were about to open the door, it flew open they used a ram to bust down my door,” “They immediately took my phone, I had dialed my attorney and they did not allow me to speak to my attorney, they grabbed my phone from me, said I couldn’t speak to my attorney, they said they were restraining me while they did a check of my home,” Bishop said.
    The FBI is now the equivalent of the Sturmabteilung of the Democrat party.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

And once again, reason and logic and arithmetic are ignored in favor of power and money: Fauci says babies and toddlers could be eligible for COVID-19 vaccine by early 2022 | TheHill

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I seriously doubt the "vaccines" are going anywhere. Here's why:
    Catherine Austin Fitts Explains the Situation in One Minute, The Highwire w Del Bigtree - 1 minute

We're been very focused on the small picture...the virus, the treatments, the "case counts", the tests, etc. It's very hard to get most people to look at the big picture. This is NOT about health; it is about Wealth and Control.

For a recent full interview of this brilliant lady: The Trueman Show #51 Catherine Austin Fitts - 1.5 hours
    Thanks Kits, I saw that a while ago, she is brilliant and you are correct.
    Israel wants to get a digital currency going by 2025, so I am sure we are going to need to prepare to stand strong against these bastards as it will be a long haul. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...HOPkiOqdrjTxif