starting strength gym
Page 1744 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 74412441644169417341742174317441745174617541794184422442744 ... LastLast
Results 17,431 to 17,440 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    1849514 - Browse the Reports - OpenVAERS
    VAERS ID: 1849514
    SEX: F
    State: MA
    Vaccine: PFIZERBIONTECH
    Description
    PATIENT COMPLAINED TO PARENT THAT SHE COULDN'T HEAR ANYTHING, THAT SHE COULDN'T "FEEL HER EARS" WITHIN 5 MIN AFTER BEING VACCINATED. PT SOON AFTER BECAME UNSCONSCIOUS AND FELL ON THE FLOOR. RPH WAS CALLED TO THE SITE AT THIS TIME. PT GAINED CONSCIOUSNESS ~2-5 MIN AFTER RPH WAS PRESENT. PT THEN HAD A SEIZURE THAT LASTED ABOUT 5 MIN; PT WAS SCREAMING, ASKING MOM "TO MAKE IT STOP." SHE LATER FELT BETTER BUT WAS FEELING TIRED.

Symptoms
    Deafness, Screaming, Fall, Seizure, Fatigue, Hypoaesthesia, Loss of consciousness

1388042 - Browse the Reports - OpenVAERS
    17 year-old Massachusetts girl develops severe headache after first Pfizer dose, and suffers “massive intracranial hemorrhage” 15 days after second dose

Description
    Patient had massive acute intracranial hemorrhage. Was found down in bathroom. In ED CT scan showed large intraventricular hemorrhage, EVD placed, patient progressed to massive brain swelling and infarctions, decompressive craniectomy, unable to control intracranial pressure, parents agreed to DNR status and patient is not expected to survive.

Symptoms
    Brain oedema, Intracranial pressure increased, Cerebral infarction, Intraventricular haemorrhage, Computerised tomogram head abnormal, Ventricular drainage, Decompressive craniectomy, Haemorrhage intracranial
    Vaccine
    Pfizer

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This very stark contrast in paradigms has a terribly destabilizing potential for global society, and it's difficult to predict just how bad things will become. At best, it will make us hate each other, and at worst there may be a lot of cheap housing available soon.
    Unfortunately I have noticed a recent and marked increase in hostility between the vaccinated and unvaccinated camps even above the usual noise - particularly from 'my people' the unvaxxed and the vaccinated citizens. There seems to have been a shift in our side's belief that the unvaxxed, who we once considered unthinking, subservient sheeple are now somehow unwitting footsoldiers and in league with the elite. This is clearly not true, and it's going to hurt us from turning this thing back from the brink.

I have also become even more disgusted at the media, as if that was even possible. Sure, I expect a certain level of rhetoric from the Leftist media about Waukesha, Rittenhouse, Arboury and Fields/Charlottesville. I expect anti-whiteness. I expect this from the usual surnames on Twitter, with their snarky "owns" about the Waukesha driver just acting in "self-defense" from the "pavement" or the "white people".

Of course, I expected anti-whiteness from the self-proclaimed non-White anti-White terrorist Darrell Brooks himself who was, it turns out, NOT randomly fleeing from a crime-scene and didn't just accidentally pick the most homicidal line down the centre of the holiday parade. He had broadcasted his anti-White hatred on social media, and advocated for violence against all whites "even the old ones". The lifelong loser was a bail-skipper who was on bail (Thanks to Jared Kushner for those cool prison reforms).

What has truly taken me aback is the absolute, cowardly pieces of shit that is the filthy conservative media. They completely refused to mention RACE in the reporting of the Waukesha race-based act of terrorism. It was described as a scene not of white children, but full of "conservatives". Yes, really. These fucking pieces of shit. If they could, they would send Dennis Prager to Waukesha to explain these parents how race doesn't actually matter.

God damn, we are past the point of reconcilliation now. This is getting bad, but can you imagine how bad it's going to get when the demographics tip? Don't worry though, FOX was careful to air the part in the Tucker-Rittenhouse interview where the kid said he "supported BLM".

This is how it happens with salami slicing. They'll throw you some red meat, like the Rittenhouse win for "self-defense" and then force you to take two steps back. The media is the enemy. People need to wake the fuck up and quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Of course, I expected anti-whiteness from the self-proclaimed non-White anti-White terrorist Darrell Brooks himself who was, it turns out, NOT randomly fleeing from a crime-scene and didn't just accidentally pick the most homicidal line down the centre of the holiday parade. He had broadcasted his anti-White hatred on social media, and advocated for violence against all whites "even the old ones". The lifelong loser was a bail-skipper who was on bail (Thanks to Jared Kushner for those cool prison reforms).

Affidavit in child killer Darrell Brooks case: https://i.imgur.com/s7mDXI6.jpeg

Media calls it a "parade crash," though. Thankfully Wikipedia has the recording of our history covered

Hollywood is silent since no victims of the slaughter are child rapists to mourn.

https://media.patriots.win/post/vgYihKvA.jpeg

Unfortunately I have noticed a recent and marked increase in hostility between the vaccinated and unvaccinated camps even above the usual noise - particularly from 'my people' the unvaxxed and the vaccinated citizens. There seems to have been a shift in our side's belief that the unvaxxed, who we once considered unthinking, subservient sheeple are now somehow unwitting footsoldiers and in league with the elite. This is clearly not true, and it's going to hurt us from turning this thing back from the brink.
    Can you rephrase or clarify this? I am not sure what you're trying to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post

Media calls it a "parade crash," though. Thankfully Wikipedia has the recording of our history covered

Hollywood is silent since no victims of the slaughter are child rapists to mourn.

https://media.patriots.win/post/vgYihKvA.jpeg
    Media-wood is also silent because a gun was not employed. If the implement of death were different, this would qualify as a mass shooting (>4).

ORIGINAL SOVEREIGN TRIBAL FEDERATION ~ INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR ASSISTANCE - YouTube
    There are so few voices here in Australia speaking up like these elders are.

UK data shows the vaccines are NOT saving any lives at all. Zero. Zip. Nada. - by Steve Kirsch - Steve Kirsch'''s newsletter

Transmission potential of vaccinated and unvaccinated persons infected with the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant in a federal prison, July—August 2021 | medRxiv

Pre-print of a new study which assesses viral shedding among 978 vaccinated and unvaccinated incarcerated persons in a federal prison with high vaccination rates

“Clinicians and public health practitioners should consider vaccinated persons who become infected with SARS-CoV-2 to be no less infectious than unvaccinated persons.”
    The Histologic And Molecular Correlates Of Covid-19 Vaccine Induced Changes In The Skin

“Twenty two patients who had developed an adverse cutaneous reaction to the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine underwent biopsies.

The biopsies of normal skin post-vaccine and skin affected by the post vaccine eruption showed rare deep microvessels positive for spike glycoprotein.

It is concluded that self-limited hypersensitivity reactions to the vaccine occur possibly due to a substance found in the vaccine vehicle such as polyethylene glycol. An immune response that is directed against human-manufactured spike has to be considered since some of the reactions clinically and or histologically closely resemble mild COVID-19. Finally, vaccine associated immune enhancement largely attributable to the adjuvant properties of the vaccine may unmask certain inflammatory milieus operational in psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and subclinical hypersensitivity.”

Rotterdam is around 50% non-Dutch, with the majority of these being non-white. Turks and Moroccans make up the two largest groups.

But yeah, I'm sure all these rioting Muslim kids work full-time and pay their way.
    Immigrant unemployment rates in Holland are significantly lower than say youth unemployment rates in many EU countries with far fewer immigrants. One of the main reasons for why Holland has been successful economically is because they are good at getting people to go to work. I will even wager that many of the unemployed Muslim kids in major cities there are drug dealers and shit, so making money. So, your main point, that immigrants living on the dole are a problem for homeland security simply does not apply there. Also, the main non-white group is immigrants from the Antilles, black, not brown, and Christian, not Muslim. You are simply confounding data to prove your ridiculous assertions, you are almost as bad as the Covid fanatics.

starting strength coach development program
    I'm gonna eat my words on the massive spike in cardiac deaths among young people not being vaccine related. Although the soccer players dropping on courts is one of the funnier things happening lately: Former Pro Calls For "Investigation" After Another Soccer Player Suddenly Collapses | ZeroHedge