starting strength gym
Page 1752 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 75212521652170217421750175117521753175417621802185222522752 ... LastLast
Results 17,511 to 17,520 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Watch the first 5 minutes of this Campbell video. Hell, watch it all: Omicron objectivity - YouTube

It's the end of the goddamn motherfucking world!!!!

And starting tomorrow, New York will enforce travel restrictions from Africa. This is pure and simple racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I told you, it's the goddamn end of the goddamn motherfucking world: Belgian Prime Minister Says New Variant Heralds Arrival of ‘COVID-21’ – Summit News

If a Belgian Prime Minister thinks it's the goddamn end of the world, it must be, because politicians are never wrong about anything, and they never EVER lie about anything. Never.
    Belgium Government Debt to GDP | 2021 Data | 2022 Forecast | 1980-2020 Historical

Bangladesh just reported zero COVID deaths in the entire country in a 24-hour period. Only one-quarter of the population is vaccinated.

Bangladesh has a population of roughly 167 million people. These people are jammed together in an area the size of Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania has a population of roughly 13 million.

Why isn’t everyone In Bangladesh dead?
    Why Isn’t Everyone In Bangladesh Dead? -

Currently, Ivermectin has already been adopted by 25 percent of the world’s countries to prevent and treat COVID-19. Bangladesh, where Ivermectin is broadly used in almost every home, enjoys a 99% lower per capita death rate from COVID-19 than the US.
    Ivermectin Wins in Court Again: For Human Rights | Letter to the Editor | thedesertreview.com

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Bangladesh just reported zero COVID deaths in the entire country in a 24-hour period. Only one-quarter of the population is vaccinated.

Bangladesh has a population of roughly 167 million people. These people are jammed together in an area the size of Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania has a population of roughly 13 million.

Why isn’t everyone In Bangladesh dead?
    Why Isn’t Everyone In Bangladesh Dead? -

Currently, Ivermectin has already been adopted by 25 percent of the world’s countries to prevent and treat COVID-19. Bangladesh, where Ivermectin is broadly used in almost every home, enjoys a 99% lower per capita death rate from COVID-19 than the US.
    Ivermectin Wins in Court Again: For Human Rights | Letter to the Editor | thedesertreview.com
    These people just don't seem to understand that we are watching the end of the goddamn motherfucking world!!!! AGAIN!!!

Listen to Doctor Jesus explain it: Anthony Fauci Says ?It?s Really Too Early To Say? If The U.S. Needs More Lockdowns And Mandates - YouTube

Prepare for the worst, because if you stop taking these criminals seriously, their power and money dries up. And we just can't have that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    These people just don't seem to understand that we are watching the end of the goddamn motherfucking world!!!! AGAIN!!!

Listen to Doctor Jesus explain it: Anthony Fauci Says ?It?s Really Too Early To Say? If The U.S. Needs More Lockdowns And Mandates - YouTube

Prepare for the worst, because if you stop taking these criminals seriously, their power and money dries up. And we just can't have that.
    We all know that this is happening because vaccine uptake is on a big decline. Many people do not want the boosters and the vast majority of people will not stick this poison into their kids' bodies. I think because of these reasons Mr. Global is panicking and when he panics, he needs to create a new "Scaryient" to promote the new campaign. This is especially noticeable here in Israel. But I think many people are waking up to their "boy who cried wolf" tactics. At least that is the feeling I am getting on the ground over here.
    Another thing I like to remind people of. I ask them what time of the year is it? and they answer me "It's Winter", and then I further probe what happens in winter?.... "People get sick". For most people when I use this tactic it's like a light bulb went off in their head. And they say back to me " Shit, you have a point".
    I might be sounding like Jovan right now, but I think things are more positive than what might appear at first glance.

That was a dumb ass typo in my last post. Should have said 'two syllable' word.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Yes, but you can’t have a super short name like Mu or Nu, there is no way people would take this seriously.

China is not a first world country. The early Asian response varied from the full zero Covid mania to doing nothing at all.

1) It is important that as many people as possible get vaccines against a multitude of dangerous diseases.
    2) What is even more important is that the government and the establishment are not allowed to force people to get vaccines against their will, albeit through direct mandates or indirectly by deciding that those not vaccinated will not be allowed to take part of society. Does Orwell's "1984" ring a bell? Maybe the excommunication of "heretics" during the Middle Ages sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by VNV
    (Rip is sayin’ something about the end of the world…time for crypto?)
    Crypto… I have a very small stake in crypto because I’m afraid of missing out, but I still can’t bring myself to commit to anything heavy with it. I had the opportunity build a few mining machines when Bitcoin was at $10 or so. What did I do? I bought a dining room set because that’s what my wife said the house needed.

I call it the $5M dining room set and we no longer own it because “it didn’t go well” in the new house. I told her that the next dining room set will be a squat rack.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    Crypto… I have a very small stake in crypto because I’m afraid of missing out, but I still can’t bring myself to commit to anything heavy with it….
    GME is my FOMO crypto. My older kids are the ones with pet shibu’s. They’ll have to support me if we go Postman / Book of Eli.