starting strength gym
Page 1758 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 75812581658170817481756175717581759176017681808185822582758 ... LastLast
Results 17,571 to 17,580 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Mr. Lewis's assessment of the insurance industry seems to echo what Franklin Templeton, the very long-standing investment house, had stated publicly on their website in July of 2020, as Rip posted:

COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

I went to one of the few colleges in the United States with an actuarial sciences degree; one of my close acquaintances was a graduate of that program. They simply, rarely if ever, get their tabulations really wrong. Bet on life insurance companies.

The Big Picture - it's not about a virus

A big picture perspective from an Irish Investor.

I'm curious. Is there anyone here who believes this lady is a "raving lunatic"? It's 30 minutes. Give it a listen and tell me why she's wrong, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Smugglers Coordinate with National Guard to Ferry Migrants into South Texas

The Marine Corps is reinventing itself to reflect America, says top general : NPR

And here I was thinking that our strength was derived from the fact that we were better than everybody else, not that we were all different. Politicians in uniforms, that is all.
    Tom Waits was right. Everybody responsible for this mess has their ass stapled to a goddamn desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

I'm curious. Is there anyone here who believes this lady is a "raving lunatic"? It's 30 minutes. Give it a listen and tell me why she's wrong, please.
    That explains why businesses like mine were so easily sacrificed to the lockdown. Small businesses offer freedom from compliance not only for the owners but for everyone we can employ. We're also often cash-based and thus our liquidity can't be accessed. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

She is wrong in the same way your question is unanswerable. Poor definitions, like raving lunatic, can’t be answered yes or no. True or false. A lot or a little.

Overall it is interesting and provocative. I especially appreciate her concerns with crypto currency. Her calling the billionaires the “they”, doesn’t add much. She’s an investor. What is she worth and what does she sell?

Anthony Colpo did a 2-part article on Pfizer CEO and Criminal, Albert Bourla. Colpo does his research and really gets what’s going on:

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla is, By His Own Definition, a Criminal: Part 1 – Anthony Colpo

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla is, By His Own Definition, a Criminal: Part 2 – Anthony Colpo

The epidemiological relevance of the COVID-19-vaccinated population is increasing

From The Lancet:

High COVID-19 vaccination rates were expected to reduce transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in populations by reducing the number of possible sources for transmission and thereby to reduce the burden of COVID-19 disease. Recent data, however, indicate that the epidemiological relevance of COVID-19 vaccinated individuals is increasing. In the UK it was described that secondary attack rates among household contacts exposed to fully vaccinated index cases was similar to household contacts exposed to unvaccinated index cases (25% for vaccinated vs 23% for unvaccinated). 12 of 31 infections in fully vaccinated household contacts (39%) arose from fully vaccinated epidemiologically linked index cases. Peak viral load did not differ by vaccination status or variant type [[1]]. In Germany, the rate of symptomatic COVID-19 cases among the fully vaccinated (“breakthrough infections”) is reported weekly since 21. July 2021 and was 16.9% at that time among patients of 60 years and older [[2]]. This proportion is increasing week by week and was 58.9% on 27. October 2021 (Figure 1) providing clear evidence of the increasing relevance of the fully vaccinated as a possible source of transmission. A similar situation was described for the UK. Between week 39 and 42, a total of 100,160 COVID-19 cases were reported among citizens of 60 years or older. 89,821 occurred among the fully vaccinated (89.7%), 3,395 among the unvaccinated (3.4%) [[3]]. One week before, the COVID-19 case rate per 100,000 was higher among the subgroup of the vaccinated compared to the subgroup of the unvaccinated in all age groups of 30 years or more. In Israel a nosocomial outbreak was reported involving 16 healthcare workers, 23 exposed patients and two family members. The source was a fully vaccinated COVID-19 patient. The vaccination rate was 96.2% among all exposed individuals (151 healthcare workers and 97 patients). Fourteen fully vaccinated patients became severely ill or died, the two unvaccinated patients developed mild disease [[4]]. The US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies four of the top five counties with the highest percentage of fully vaccinated population (99.9–84.3%) as “high” transmission counties [[5]]. Many decisionmakers assume that the vaccinated can be excluded as a source of transmission. It appears to be grossly negligent to ignore the vaccinated population as a possible and relevant source of transmission when deciding about public health control measures.
    No point in bolding the entire thing. Just read it all.

More Than 400 Studies on the Failure of Compulsory Covid Interventions ⋆ Brownstone Institute

It Begins. Austria and Greece to Fine Citizens Who Refuse to Get Vaccinated

I found this pretty darn interesting. Because after all is said and done this campaign against us is a marketing campaign. So hearing the tactics and solutions from a marketing expert helps shed light to many of the frustrations we engage.

Sonia Elijah interviews Efrat Fenigson from Israel

Efrat Fenigson, a chief marketing officer and human rights activist from Tel Aviv, Israel, candidly speaks to Sonia about how 'Covid' has been marketed, as if it were a brand, by world governments and the mainstream media. She talks about the general protest movement in Israel and how it evolved from anti-corruption to anti-lockdown/green-pass demonstrations. She gives insight into the psychological state of fear that many Israelis are accustomed to living under making them compliant in obeying the draconian Covid rules and to not question the mass vaccine rollout.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    She is wrong in the same way your question is unanswerable. Poor definitions, like raving lunatic, can’t be answered yes or no. True or false. A lot or a little.
    "Raving lunatic" tethers back to a previous post by Shiva. That's all. I am interested in understanding what about these theories is lunacy?

"Poor definitions" - I still don't understand why she is wrong? Are you saying the digital passport will not enslave our grandchildren because this Irish freedom fighter has not named the architects?

Shiva? Where do you stand on this? I ask because I actually suspect you agree with this lady. But, I'd like to understand the mindset of those who do not see it.

Overall it is interesting and provocative. I especially appreciate her concerns with crypto currency.
    What do you think about her claim that all Fiat currencies eventually go to zero? $3.5 trillion budget? Have you ever skimmed The Creature from Jekyll Island?

She’s an investor. What is she worth?
    Ad Hominem

and what does she sell?
    Freedom for our grandchildren.

Catherine Austin Fitts is also encouraging the same awareness and non-compliance.

Will you maintain a green vaccine passport? Will you comply in order to keep your job?

Does none of this exist until someone proves there are architects and names them?

starting strength coach development program
    Good luck if you get sick and dont have a trusted physician. The hospital actively defied the initial injunction from the judge to allow the dying patient's physician temporary privileges to ONLY administer ivermectin.

Dying COVID-19 Patient Recovers After Court Orders Hospital To Administer Ivermectin | ZeroHedge

Sun Ng, 71, who was visiting the United States from Hong Kong to celebrate his granddaughter’s first birthday, became ill with COVID-19 and within days was close to death. He was hospitalized on Oct. 14 at Edward Hospital, in Naperville, Illinois, a part of the Edward-Elmhurst Health system. His condition worsened dramatically and he was intubated and placed on a ventilator a few days later.

Ng’s only child, Man Kwan Ng, who holds a doctoral degree in mechanical engineering, did her own research and decided that her father should take ivermectin, which some medical doctors believe is effective against COVID-19, despite the FDA’s guidance to the contrary.

But against the daughter’s wishes, the hospital refused to administer ivermectin and denied access to a physician willing to administer it.

The daughter went to court on her father’s behalf and on Nov. 1, Judge Paul M. Fullerton of the Circuit Court of DuPage County granted a temporary restraining order requiring the hospital to allow ivermectin to be given to the patient. The hospital refused to comply with the court order.

At a subsequent court hearing on Nov. 5, Fullerton said one physician who testified described Sun Ng as “basically on his death bed,” with a mere 10 to 15 percent chance of survival. Ivermectin can have minor side effects such as dizziness, itchy skin, and diarrhea at the dosage suggested for Ng, but the “risks of these side effects are so minimal that Mr. Ng’s current situation outweighs that risk by one-hundredfold,” Fullerton said.

The judge issued a preliminary injunction that day directing the hospital to “immediately allow … temporary emergency privileges” to Ng’s physician, Dr. Alan Bain, “solely to administer Ivermectin to this patient.”

The hospital resisted the order on Nov. 6 and 7, denying Bain access to his patient. The hospital claimed that it couldn’t let Bain in because he wasn’t vaccinated against COVID-19 and that its chief medical officer wasn’t available to “proctor” Bain administering ivermectin.

The daughter’s attorneys filed an emergency report with the court on Nov. 8 and Fullerton heard from both sides. The judge admonished the hospital and restated that it must allow Bain inside over a period of 15 days to do his job. When the hospital filed a motion to stay the order, Fullerton denied it, again directing the facility to comply.

The ivermectin appears to have worked, and Sun Ng has recovered from COVID-19. He was discharged by the hospital on Nov. 27.