starting strength gym
Page 1771 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 77112711671172117611769177017711772177317811821187122712771 ... LastLast
Results 17,701 to 17,710 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I Have personally and professionally used macs since the mid 80s. In all these decades, though, Microsoft is still front and center. Evil genius.

How is Microsoft the same as political correctness? You are forced to buy inferior products and spend half your time inventing workarounds. This is an original thought. Permission to use it freely.
    yeah, I have to use MS for work too, because of various compatibility issues. horrible, updating applications one by one and stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Buy a Mac or install Linux.
    System 72 with Pop OS is a great option if you want reliable hardware that is compatible with a great user-friendly OS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You must watch this. I told you this much earlier this year. Taiwan is next.
    TEHRAN - Mark Dankof, a former U.S. Senate candidate, says radical Zionist zealots like Anthony Blinken, Linda Thomas Greenfield, Victoria Nuland, and now Richard Nephew have “absolutely hijacked” the Biden administration's key foreign policy posts.
    Zionists have hijacked Biden admin's foreign policy posts: ex-Senate candidate - Tehran Times

Am I to be called an "anti-Semite" for simply noticing?

Watch before you answer: The Vulture Capitalist Behind The New Twitter - YouTube

No more brother wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    How is Microsoft the same as political correctness? You are forced to buy inferior products and spend half your time inventing workarounds. This is an original thought. Permission to use it freely.
    I think this "PC" you speak of is just the core spirit of communism. Maybe the left/right spectrum can be re-interpreted using the distribution of human performance. Far left could be seen as punishing the right half of the bell curve to appease the left half. In the contemporary language, "equity". Far right might be seen as the opposite: punishing the left half for the benefit of the right half. Harsh, maybe, but probably less destructive to the advancement of civilization. Note: very important to realize this distribution is of innate human performance, not distribution of wealth. Things can become very misleading if you use the latter as a proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Interesting you say that.
    A few years ago I was speaking to a retired Israeli intelligence officer.
    He told me that if you know how to read and filter the internet correctly, it can be one of the greatest sources of intelligence available. And he was referring to sites and forums that we all have access to.
    An American Intelligence guy told me the same thing. Add to it the power of crowdsourcing...thousands / millions of researchers sharing information...and there's no limit. Much like you've done here!

As a kid, I remember wasting so much time at the library. I'd end up having to find a local expert to answer my questions. For Ham Radio information, that was a shell shocked Veteran that marched around town called Sergeant Screwball. Most people were afraid of him, but he knew his shit when it came to amateur radios.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Kits, add this to your collection Dr Peter Duesberg, A Cautionary Tale! - YouTube
    I'll take this into my gym now. I'm sure it'll help my dreaded squats by pissing me off. Thanks ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Here is the original paper he's discussing for those that wish to read it.
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...114v1.full.pdf

Of note: severe disease during primary infection of unvaccinated people is missing from the dataset because of the population studied.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    TEHRAN - Mark Dankof, a former U.S. Senate candidate, says radical Zionist zealots like Anthony Blinken, Linda Thomas Greenfield, Victoria Nuland, and now Richard Nephew have “absolutely hijacked” the Biden administration's key foreign policy posts.
    Zionists have hijacked Biden admin's foreign policy posts: ex-Senate candidate - Tehran Times

Am I to be called an "anti-Semite" for simply [I]noticing[I]
    No, but maybe gullible for quoting an Iranian news source.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I think this "PC" you speak of is just the core spirit of communism.
    This is very insightful! I hadn’t thought about that.

I was thinking how affirmative action of the 60s became quotas, protected groups, and now gender and race fluidity.

But, in any case, both communism and PC have the goal of equality. And they both fail in predictable and heinous ways, like lockdowns for the healthy.

There is something in the standard scientific method that says two very different theories are equivalent and indistinguishable if they predict the same outcome.

Lightbulb!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post

Of note: severe disease during primary infection of unvaccinated people is missing from the dataset because of the population studied.
    Yes, implied by Ticker:

“and most-germane here, it includes the cohorts that nobody else has reported on -- those who had both vaccination and infection as immunity-generating events.”