starting strength gym
Page 1774 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 77412741674172417641772177317741775177617841824187422742774 ... LastLast
Results 17,731 to 17,740 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Comedian Theo Von and RFK Jr. sit down to talk about the book : Robert F. Kennedy Jr. | This Past Weekend w/ Theo Von #370 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    The current term being used is equity!
    When did we get so pussified about meritocracy? Why is it a crime to say "hey, we're not all fucking equal OR the same." That's not how nature works. Some of us are excellent specimens, some of us are trash, and the vast majority is in the middle somewhere on a continuum and we just have to find our niche. But we're not all fucking equal. All our opinions don't matter. You know what my opinion on baseball is worth? Shit. Nothing. I know jack shit about baseball. It's not my sport. I find it boring as fuck. But don't listen to me because I don't know jack about it. My opinion isn't worth anything.
    See how easy that is?

I'm sick of equity, equality, blah blah blah. Some people are good at shit and those people need to be in charge of that shit. And we need to stop coddling the people who can't accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Just curious, Rip. Are there any instances where you support asset forfeiture? There's bullshit cases (probably like this one -- haven't looked into it), but how do you feel about any LEO pulling a vehicle over with many kilograms of methamphetamine or cocaine with two firearms and a stack of cash totaling in the tens of thousands?

What are you personal thoughts about what, if any of those things, should be confiscated and/or forfeited?
    Why is any of that a crime? Ticket them for whatever you pulled them over for and drive on. The only reason any of that might be a crime is money. Some people found it financially advantageous to make certain things illegal. Drugs are a weapon and cash oriented business because it's illegal. And prohibition has never worked. Make it legal. Why shouldn't it be legal for fuckups to fuck themselves up and the rest of us to have an occasional good time? Treat it like alcohol. Card for it, tax it if you must, regulate the production.

As to asset forfeiture, it's been a problem for decades. There are towns we know better than to drive through. We Need to Talk About Civil Asset Forfeiture

I can't think of any situation that asset forfeiture is appropriate for. The penalty for a crime is loss of freedom. Because freedom is everything. That's it, the end. Profiting from that by the same government is a huge conflict of interest.

That, if true, makes me sick... Maybe the most disheartening thing on this 1700+ pages. And this is a sickening thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And if this is true, a bunch or people are going to be very disappointed: 28X increase in stillbirths in multiple parts of Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What have they "broken through"? And why are there so many of them?
    Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Yes! And, That is the stated goal used to motivate the useful idiots.

The true goal of the "architects" and their push for global communism is centralization of power. Centralized power is very easy to co-opt.

Why is it so urgent now? Because it has become too expensive to continue co-opting the still somewhat decentralized power structure. And why is it more expensive now? Because we have become too empowered by the Internet. We can see the puppet strings now AND....someone is out there actively cutting those strings.

I wonder why the Ghislane Maxwell case is hidden from us? It certainly looks like a fixed deal..again. Comey's daughter is a lead prosecutor for this case? Really? Desperate measures. Who is actually on trial here? Ghislane? Or the DOJ for the cover-up from 2006? Last call for justice.
    Not only that. Look at the federal judge presiding over the case.

maxwell judge.jpg
    U.S. District Judge Alison J. Nathan

And yes, I absolutely fucking can judge this book by its cover.

Pfizer has hired a well-connected lobbyist, Hazen Marshall, and the law firm Williams & Jensen, to lobby against the False Claims Amendments Act of 2021.

The legislation, introduced in July, would expand key aspects of the existing False Claims Act by strengthening the original law’s anti-retaliation provisions, and by installing new safeguards against industry-level blacklisting of whistleblowers seeking employment.

The False Claims Act, which dates back to the Civil War, rewards whistleblowers who file anti-fraud lawsuits against contractors on behalf of the government. The law, originally enacted in response to defense contractor fraud during the Civil War, has to date returned $67 billion to the U.S. government.

Merck, AstraZeneca, Amgen and Genentech also oppose the proposed legislation, according to The Intercept.
    What else do you need to know?

__________________________________________________ _______________

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I guess I just assumed confiscation and forfeiture was subject to that. I'd only ever heard stories of the feds doing shady stuff, but I've never seen any of it first hand. I wonder what state laws out there look like on it. I imagine that, and case law supporting it, are where the bulk of the "Constitutional erosion" have happened. It always is. Well, until just recently when politicians decided to just ignore it.
    Libertarians have been calling attention to this for decades. Your assumptions have been wrong, and have been shared by most people who want to believe that the government would never just steal our money, with the use of armed force under color of authority. This is law enforcement, so it's at the state/local level.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

And this has already been posted, but I'm bumping it because it needs more eyeballs: More Than 400 Studies on the Failure of Compulsory Covid Interventions ⋆ Brownstone Institute

Toby Rogers sums up many of the concepts we have discussed in this concise and powerful article.
    The geographies of the Pharma genocide - by Toby Rogers
    This is a very good summary, for those of you who haven't been keeping track and synthesizing the conclusions:

First, some orienting principles to guide the conversation:

The best available evidence suggests that SARS-CoV-2 is a man-made gain-of-function chimera virus that escaped from a bioweapons lab. Both U.S. and Chinese bioweapons researchers are involved.

Coronavirus vaccines do not stop infection, transmission, or bad health outcomes including death. After nearly 500 million doses in the U.S., all-cause mortality and COVID-19 deaths have increased. Doubling down on vaccination, with three, four, or infinite doses or even reformulated doses will not stop the pandemic. This virus was always a bad candidate for a vaccine and mRNA and adenovirus vectors are no great breakthrough and no panacea.

Pharma knows all of the above. The CIA, NSA, NIH, and senior Pentagon leadership do too.

Useful idiots in government do not necessarily understand the above even though they are the ones carrying out the orders. Only a handful of elected officials understand this.

If vaccines cause net harms, are being deployed worldwide, and every vaccine failure just leads to more vaccination, then this situation is best understood as a genocide.

Fauci, the FDA, CDC, NIH, and AMA are all blocking access to safe and effective treatments. This is a crime against humanity and clear evidence of genocidal intent. Every study in connection with every off the shelf treatment is listed (here).

Pharma has taken over the media and political system and is implementing the most draconian anti-science policies since the Third Reich. Totalitarianism is Pharma’s preferred form of government and they are working extremely hard to create a global totalitarian system of governance under their control.

A couple of news you may haven't heard about:

UK approved for the extradition of Julian Assange in the US. Italy also denied him the status of political refugee.
    UK Court Opens Door For WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange To Be Extradited To U.S. | HuffPost Latest News

EU will require buildings to have minimum energy efficiency ratings within the next few years, in order to be sold or rented, forcing private owners to renovate their houses to meet the requirements. This will be a huge work to do especially in Italy where many rented houses have low energy efficiency.
    EU to propose requirements that countries renovate energy-guzzling buildings | Reuters

Also, I wanted to ask, is there any detailed information about the use of Ivermectin in Japan? Is there a study or national guidelines including it as treatment? Something to understand how much it's actually being used in and outside of hospitals

I have a friend from Argentina. His sister in-law had a miscarriage after her Jewish community leadership pressured her into taking the Gene therapy. She thought she was alone in this. But after speaking to other ladies in the community she found out that she was not alone in this unfortunate event. It has happened to several ladies in her community shortly after the shot.
    This is just pure coincidence. You and your buddies are just uninitiated in the science of the extremely effective and safe vaccines.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Why? Those guys have been the main zionist target for decades, if anyone knows anything about that particular mob, it's gonna be the IRGC.
    I hope you're joking, but probably not. The repeated calls by Iranian leaders calling for the extermination of Israel should be enough for anyone to question the integrity of anything coming from Iranian news