starting strength gym
Page 1780 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 78012801680173017701778177917801781178217901830188022802780 ... LastLast
Results 17,791 to 17,800 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    SA
    Probably futile but, if you haven't already, you may want to apply for an exemption, even though your particular situation isn't listed. End of life visit? Urgent dental work? Have you ever lived in SA previously? i.e. returning resident. Any backroads through farmland to consider? Hitch a ride in the back of a truck? Sorry mate, I realise you've probably thought of all these options. What an insanely shit situation to find yourself in.

Waiting for supposedly intelligent people to wake up and see logic is taking way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    There's some really weird shit on that site.
    There's some really weird shit on CNN.

Just a reminder, exercise, nutrition, and vitamins K2/D3, Zinc, Vitamin C, B-Complex, Fish Oil, Phosphatidyl Choline, and N-Acetyl Cysteine are key to the "Terrain Theory." I also have Ivermectin and Quercetin in the cupboard just in case.

The state media never mentions any of this for some strange reason...

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    That article has the word "may" which means, maybe, sort of, could be, if you wrote a book on free weights which said "training with free weights may make you strong" I would not buy it.

Good grief Mark, Life site news.com is about is as reliable as a flat spare in the trunk of your car. What would you expect from a Canadian based far right Catholic web site? Their views on life would hardly fit your station of life. They are not secular, but religious and as far as I know you are not yet "Traveling from Bethlehem to Calvary with Jesus".

Why being Christian means traveling with Jesus from Bethlehem to Calvary - LifeSite
    They link you to the Japanese article to read for yourself, which is something I almost never see the respectable secular priesthood journalists do. In fact, all the articles I've seen from them have several secondary links for further details and sources. You seem almost hysterically anti-religious, if I'm being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    Probably futile but, if you haven't already, you may want to apply for an exemption, even though your particular situation isn't listed. End of life visit? Urgent dental work? Have you ever lived in SA previously? i.e. returning resident. Any backroads through farmland to consider? Hitch a ride in the back of a truck? Sorry mate, I realise you've probably thought of all these options. What an insanely shit situation to find yourself in.

Waiting for supposedly intelligent people to wake up and see logic is taking way too long.
    thanks for replying, its helped my thought process. i'll see how it all pans out.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, if you research NAC and decide it's a beneficial respiratory & liver supplement (my experience is 100% yes), then stock up soon as it's being shouted down like Ivermectin. The big stores are already banning the sale of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    There's some really weird shit on CNN.
    Agreed. Obviously the two situations aren't mutually exclusive.

Southern Hemisphere Europeans are still Europeans, with total reverence for authority: Niew Zoyland is Binning Tubicco

Prohibition. What could possible go wrong?

Go wrong, like southern border, economy, inflation, employment, energy, liberty, education, Afghanistan?

All by design.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    SA
    Leaving SA or trying to get into SA?

Shoot me a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Anthony Colpo’s latest:

In March 2020, Australia was transformed into a North Korea-style prison state, where people were forbidden from leaving the country. The country has imposed Nazi-style “show us-your-papers” conditions, with QR codes and sign-in books to enter shops. The country’s population is now being subject to intense ‘vaccine’ coercion. Those who refuse to receive the poison dart are losing their jobs and livelihoods, and slowly but gradually being shut out of society. Not surprisingly, this satanic campaign is taking an extreme toll on the country’s mental health. A distressing incident in a Melbourne suburb last week highlights the psychological consequences of Australia’s embrace of COVID dystopia.

Melbourne Woman Sets Herself On Fire Inside Car With Sign: “NO ONE CARES, MANDATES R KILLING US” – Anthony Colpo
    If only she'd taken someone else out with her.

I assume I'm too late to post this but man does the rabbit hole run deep.

Odysee

I already had this book on my list but I just jumped it up the list to buy.