starting strength gym
Page 1781 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 78112811681173117711779178017811782178317911831188122812781 ... LastLast
Results 17,801 to 17,810 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    You seem almost hysterically anti-religious, if I'm being honest.
    No. I am not anti-religious, but I don't like catholic (not the people, the institution) as it pretends to be pro-life, but any investigation of Catholic Church history will show that the papacy persecuted to death many Christians and Jews, anyhow that is not for now.

Here is an excerpt from that article. They use the word "may" a lot because they are not really sure. When I was a kid I was vaccinated for polio and that was with a live attenuated oral vaccine developed by Sabin, an experimental vaccine at the time, I survived others ended up with calipers and some in barometric chambers and some were affected by the vaccine itself. There is nothing new under the sun.

"Harm of vaccination in children may be enormous
    There were no deaths due to COVID-19 infection
    under the age of 20 until September 1, 2021. If children
    in this age group are vaccinated, it may cause death.
    Mortality risk from vaccination may be lower in children
    than people in their 20s."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And yet, in the face of the actual facts, Dr. Television insists on annual vaccinations: Fauci… ‘Americans will just have to deal with yearly Boosters’… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Yearly boosters? Try every 4 months now in NYC.
    In order to maintain her "Excelsior pass" [the term (and concept) nearly makes me vomit] my girlfriend has to take another forced injection only 4 months after her last, under threat of losing her employment and shit canning the years she spent working for her MBA and CPA.
    Apparently the "science" has changed, since her compliant coworkers who got their shots early, only have to submit to vaccine coercion after 12 months.

Before your child is injected, watch Dr. Robert Malone’s statement on child COVID vaccinations - Global Covid Summit

Full Text of Malone Statement
    My name is Robert Malone, and I am speaking to you as a parent, grandparent, physician and scientist. I don’t usually read from a prepared speech, but this is so important that I wanted to make sure that I get every single word and scientific fact correct.

I stand by this statement with a career dedicated to vaccine research and development. I’m vaccinated for COVID and I'm generally pro-vaccination. I have devoted my entire career to developing safe and effective ways to prevent and treat infectious diseases.

After this, I will be posting the text of this statement so you can share it with your friends and family.

Before you inject your child - a decision that is irreversible - I wanted to let you know the scientific facts about this genetic vaccine, which is based on the mRNA vaccine technology I created:

There are three issues parents need to understand:

● The first is that a viral gene will be injected into your children's cells. This gene forces your child’s body to make toxic spike proteins. These proteins often cause permanent damage in children’s critical organs, including

○ Their brain and nervous system

○ Their heart and blood vessels, including blood clots

○ Their reproductive system

○ And this vaccine can trigger fundamental changes to their immune system

● The most alarming point about this is that once these damages have occurred, they are irreparable

○ You can’t fix the lesions within their brain

○ You can’t repair heart tissue scarring

○ You can’t repair a genetically reset immune system, and

○ This vaccine can cause reproductive damage that could affect future generations of your family

● The second thing you need to know about is the fact that this novel technology has not been adequately tested.

○ We need at least 5 years of testing/research before we can really understand the risks

○ Harms and risks from new medicines often become revealed many years later

● Ask yourself if you want your own child to be part of the most radical medical experiment in human history

● One final point: the reason they’re giving you to vaccinate your child is a lie.

○ Your children represent no danger to their parents or grandparents

○ It’s actually the opposite. Their immunity, after getting COVID, is critical to save your family if not the world from this disease

In summary: there is no benefit for your children or your family to be vaccinating your children against the small risks of the virus, given the known health risks of the vaccine that as a parent, you and your children may have to live with for the rest of their lives.

The risk/benefit analysis isn’t even close.

As a parent and grandparent, my recommendation to you is to resist and fight to protect your children.

Why Omicron might soon become very deadly

Health officials will use Omicron to scare people to taking the booster. The booster will suppress your immune system. You get Omicron. The booster then kills you. Omicron gets the blame. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    If only she'd taken someone else out with her.
    It's too bad she was denied access to something that could really let her do that. Someone might have been so scared of her doing that to begin with that they wouldn't have driven her into the abyss.

Quote Originally Posted by John Watson View Post
    Yearly boosters? Try every 4 months now in NYC.
    In order to maintain her "Excelsior pass" [the term (and concept) nearly makes me vomit] my girlfriend has to take another forced injection only 4 months after her last, under threat of losing her employment and shit canning the years she spent working for her MBA and CPA.
    Apparently the "science" has changed, since her compliant coworkers who got their shots early, only have to submit to vaccine coercion after 12 months.
    I hope she realizes that the rest of the country needs accountants.

Since when do CEOs make health policy. This evil fuck has chutzpa!

starting strength coach development program
    The French! There is hope.

Watch: German Police Harass and Detain an Elderly Woman Who Did Not Have a Covid Vaccine ID

Fact Check: German Police Did NOT Detain Elderly Woman For Not Showing Her Vaccine Passport -- She Refused To Show Her ID While Protesting | Lead Stories

Doesn't matter the reason, this is more fun than the German Polizei have had in 80 years. But they didn't beat the old lady, so an opportunity was lost. They already regret that.